Hoes you make investigation about scammers. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Hoes you make investigation about scammers.

Unfortunately, the entire the crypto world is full of fraudsters looking for victims in newbies. Thus, it is extremely important to make a thorough research before putting any money into a project. I myself have fallen to some of this scams, as a rule of thumb, I never invest in anything that offers insanely high returns, also I frequently resort to Trustpilot to look for users opinions about any investment project. 

On 3/22/2020 at 11:28 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want you share your experiences in crypto. Every one know that there is big number  of scammers are there  in crypto.  Share your  way of making  investigation  about  sites , exchanges coins etc. Before  investment. How you make you sure  Before  investment. 

Each person has their criteria, I particularly invest in currencies that are known as BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC. And I work with safe and reliable platforms like Binance and wallets like Trust Wallet

9 minutes ago, Jromz said:

Unfortunately, the entire the crypto world is full of fraudsters looking for victims in newbies. Thus, it is extremely important to make a thorough research before putting any money into a project. I myself have fallen to some of this scams, as a rule of thumb, I never invest in anything that offers insanely high returns, also I frequently resort to Trustpilot to look for users opinions about any investment project. 

Any platform that offers you easy, fast and high-yield money is fraudulent. you have to work with reliable exchanges and well-positioned currencies

2 hours ago, Abdalrazig said:

Everyone who wants to invest in Crypto currencies should do his own investigation, don't trust people who ask for payments with no proofs to payments.

Even proofs of payment are sometimes fraudulent. You always have to investigate where you are going to invest

On 3/22/2020 at 9:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want you share your experiences in crypto. Every one know that there is big number  of scammers are there  in crypto.  Share your  way of making  investigation  about  sites , exchanges coins etc. Before  investment. How you make you sure  Before  investment. 

In crypto all transactions are anonymous. But we can track scammers sometime if they made any mistake. Many scammers use their main wallet which also they use to join on airdrop and bounty. If we search the address on google then we can get some information about the scammer.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

@Amir YT how This is possible mate , that we can able to find any information from wallet adress . we just need to make our wallet from private key . we didn't need to give any Gmail or another things .

if this is possible to find information about wallet holder then this is easier to find spammer as well hacker also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 3/22/2020 at 11:28 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

The first thing I do is that I investigate in google whether it pays or not later, the payment tests, there are also sites where they recommend to generate cryptocurrencies either from mining or ptc or faucet, I would not invest in a site where it has only been in operation for months because I prefer that they have years of experience.

• +3 1

Friend, I often come across Scam projects that can steal your funds. One funny moment was for me, as the administration of some exchange, begged users for 1 ether in exchange for a million of their tokens, promising that this is the best investment! As a result, this exchange turned out to be a Scam, and did not return anything to anyone... Horror!

On 10/1/2020 at 2:57 PM, Rdwan zalzale said:

I do not trade in all cryptocurrencies, but I work only on honest currencies, but the number does not exceed twenty currencies

This is better for you, because there are many scam currencies
We should not trade it because it is possible that its price will suddenly drop and we will lose our money.

Yes, the world of crypto is full of scams.
For me, I do not deal with any untrustworthy site and I always try to use only popular trading platforms so that I will not be a victim of scams

• +4 1

I agree with you there is a lot of scammers these days . They already said but scamadviser is a good site to seeing the trust score but some scammers made great sites . My suggestion is please check the team behind the token did they share personal information about themselves. But you cant trust %100 theres always a risk about investing new tokens but if you wanna invest coins already listed some big markets its safer to invest but theres always a risk.

Crypto market is decentralized market therefore scammers are full free what they want to do with new and innocent people stealing their funds by different ways such as lending platforms, cloud mining sites, view ads and paid packages for high rewarding much many ways.some exchanges also do this like bcnex and tagz exchanges steal the funds from investors

You have to be careful since with this situation the price is most likely to fall. The world of cryptocurrencies is full of scam, you have to try to Invest in pages of absolute confidence

There are many web pages that talk about scam pages and scam applications, just google "scam" in your browser. However, always keep in mind that the last decision about investing in a site or not is yours. Be very careful. If it looks too good to be true, "don't invest"

On 10/1/2020 at 11:50 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Every person intending to enter the world of cryptocurrencies and invest in them should research well before investing in any ICO so as not to fall victim to fraud. Personally, I start with the project team and consider that every good ICO should contain experts and professionals with experience in the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchains.

well if you want to give a good advice then tell the newbies on here to never buy an ICO, they will always end up being a scam, just invest in the trusted big marketcap coins.

• +1 1

The first thing to do is check the credibility of the site and the protection system at the site, then read the site’s goals, search for its founders, and make sure of their credibility. Fraudsters can also be known through the attractive offers they make.

Don't waste your time on any person which tries to promote a website because they are usually scammers. And any person which demands access to your wallet for earning is also a scammer

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

don't invest in any site before you make sure that it is safe, the reliability of the platforms and the safety of the funds on them

• +1 1

Simply, I avoid getting involved in anything that is not talked about by experts, secondly, it has multiple ways, and recently it happened to us that I was talking on Chat Yupit and then someone came in PM claiming that he was addicted and wanted me to transfer money to him because it would help me to develop my profits.

• +1 1

There are many fraudsters who make attractive offers with the aim of defrauding people by working with them, so you have to make sure of their credibility by looking at the amount of huge profits they make (money does not come for free so make sure of the credibility)

• +3 1

If you ask me, I always check their background properly. Because, scam sites never have a good background. They will show greed for money and then will disappear with your money. So, before investing in any site, you should know their background properly. Then the chances of you being deceived will be much less.

• +1 1

You need to understand that we will never completely get rid of them, there will always be scammers. We just need to be more vigilant and not go to unfamiliar links and report this to the administration, and when buying or selling, use trusted people through whom money transactions will pass.

• +1 1

the primary issue to do is check the credibility of the web page and the safety gadget on the website online, then read the site’s goals, search for its founders, and ensure in their credibility. fraudsters can also be recognised thru the magic offers gives they make.

Don't just make an investment anywhere, you should make a background checking first about the company. And when choosing a exchange I would recommend to choose those top exchange now like the Binance, since there are so many people who have so much trust in that exchange that's why they become popular.

7 hours ago, faisalmeo said:

Yes dear there are a lot of scammers in this website.we only investigate them by their non believable offers. If we saw any unbelievable offer we know that it is a scam.

@faisalmeo You are right, in most cases I do not deal with sites whose offers are somewhat attractive or fanciful, because it is not reasonable that a site gives profits by a large percentage than similar sites, especially investment sites, let us be rational when investing ...

• +1 1

I maintain an analysis using different sites to see if it maintains a good reputation, I look for information from a video to written information, when it is necessary I use coingeko or coinmarketcap.

• +2 1
  • +4 1