Poll also count as a post or not? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Poll also count as a post or not?

14 hours ago, Seyeumi said:

This is not in what the rules include but logic say that if you use a poll it is not a post but you are have to write some more about the poll and give us instruction or explain what you ask in your poll but not only one poll and not even 100 characters of post.

@Seyeumi exactly right that You need to make a comment too in the pool topic Becuase the vote create just to hear your opinion and why you vote that option.. So if you just vote on the pole it will not count as a post but you need to added some information.. Post can be long or short but you need to have the clear idea in YOUR comments so that other members can easily understand what you have said..             

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Polls are important as posts and we can use them in our posts but it may be better to use them not alone but with an aditional description about the poll so it has a nice post instead of only one question and some answers bellow. You have to explain why you made the poll or what you expect to see by it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes I think a poll is counted as a post too but it has to follow the same rules a post does. So if a poll is useless and not helping at all then it should not be added to a post. Posts exist to help for many reasons, perhaps to see how the members of the forum react to a subject or if they agree with a change.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 3/21/2020 at 3:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  if I create  a poll or I  take part in poll it will also count  as a post  or not. Hopefully  seniors will guide  me about  that questions.

I think take part in poll is considered to be a post, but you should explain it at least by writing 100 characters. Thus it will certainly be considered a post, but it should be useful and about cryptocurrencies as well.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Hello mate, when u take a poll is just like you vote, and the outcome of a voting is the result, so voting without result is just like no voting , so the outcome is the comment you make which should be upto 100 character. That only will make it count ,thank you

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan

I don't remember any post using a poll and nothing else but I don't think this will work. And if you post this it will be deleted. I like reading posts about cryptocurrencies and a poll would be important only if you have something that needs a decision to be taken or discover what are people thinking but this can be done by reading comments too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The referendum is considered a post, but it is necessary to talk and explain about this referendum and its purpose, and what is its purpose, meaning that it has some benefit and not just words without a purpose.

• +1 2

On 3/21/2020 at 3:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  if I create  a poll or I  take part in poll it will also count  as a post  or not. Hopefully  seniors will guide  me about  that questions.

Why not? I like polls and like to give my vote in many subjects, the result makes understand a lot and we can use them to expand our posts. It is there and it should be used if someone thinks he needs to know the opinion of others. It can be used as a price indicator and we can know what the forum thinks about the price. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I heard about poll. But I have no idea about. Because I'm not that much experienced. I think we post something we must respond for the replies. 

• -1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 2:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Taking part in survey only in survey will not count  except you post on that topic .every comment you made either you respond to a question or you ask a question or anything related comment will count your earning.

A poll does not count and remember , a poll must be accompanied by a post to make sure that the discussion for the poll does happen but if you dont include that, how are we going to understand the poll , but the truth is that when you are working as hard to put up something always make sure that you are doing the right thing

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello, the poll only counts when you make a comment along with the poll, being useful and will obey the rule of having 100 characters. Just answering the question is useless because you are not sharing information or knowledge, just your opinion.

A poll is not a post. You just write a small question and ask for others to vote. You can't make a poll post and not write anything this will be very bad and if it is allowed there will be a lot of spam. But you can try it and see if you get a warning as I've read that this happens when you post useless content.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not know about this because i have never created a poll so i do not know for sure. But they must be counted because i have saw poll rules in the about page.

Poll are only mean for voting and voting is not considered a post in this forum which is why we don't receive payment for participating in polls but it is nice since it offer posters oppotunity to express there feelings when such poll is created.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm not sure about that but the polls post too.  But I'm not sure if they are calculated to pay.  But yes you can pin the polls to get the opinion of others.  Even polling is a very effective and interesting way to conduct a survey on any subject.  I think we should all do the posts properly, thanks!

The survey is a job as the one who does the survey provides a lot of personal information about some things that he should be fully aware of, so it is considered a job.

I don't think polls count as one post, but what I do know is that the post must be at least 100 characters long and you must post a very useful post that helps people.

There are some people who depend on their income on that, and here the matter for them has become a job and there are some countries that have ministries for surveying, and this clearly means that it is indeed a job

On 3/21/2020 at 7:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

As I know that only poll won't count. If you write a constructive post on the poll, I think then it can be counted. If your post doesn't meet the requirements, your post won't count for the rewards. I think you understand what I am trying to say.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Hey. According to the idea, everything will be considered, well, posts should be contentious. Therefore, you can later find that your post has been deleted.

In the event that you have made any survey posts, at that point it will be without a doubt tallied and in the event that you are partaking in any of the survey posts, at that point you need to give your vote to that post in any case the remark which you will do can't be thought of.

I am not sure about this, but in most cases it is important that your pole is followed in the best way to understand it, and the post is very important, the content will ensure that you are able to understand that you are making the right ideas well thought out and well organized.

Friend, in order for a post to be considered complete and you get a reward for it, you must write more than 100 messages, and then you can get all your rewards, which is very good! But also do not forget that your post was very well written, and attracted people, in order not to get a warn !