Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hanan951

Unread topic lead me to read topic Most the time

I would like to say that when the bubble travels on the topic turn black or full white, it shows us that we have already replied to this topic and we cannot reply again.But when one part of the bubble is all black and one part is blurred, we find that we have not yet replied to this topic. We can respond to this topic.This is the method I use myself so I don't get confused.

• +2 1

The icons next to the title of the topic are the ones that indicate that you have responded to it or not, if it was black, then you responded, and if it was white and black, you did not respond, and in general when you open the topic link, your comment will appear directly if you have already responded

• +1 1

Of course, my dear, there is no defect as you have to abide by the laws, read the topic in a useful way, and spread the usefulness to the members in order for everyone to benefit from this information. You have to know well. You have to start in a correct way in order to complete the many tasks every day happy

Sometimes we forget that which topic we already commented on and for this we again go for commenting  on that read topic again. But the feature of black notification remind us that you have already go through the topic. So this is a very charming feature for users.

The easiest way to determine whether you have read a topic or not is paying attention to the icon before the title of the topic. If it's black, that means you've read that topic but if it's white that means you haven't read that topic yet. That has been working for me pretty fine, actually. 

• +3 1

This may only happen to you, personally what I do after commenting on a topic is to update the page and so it seems to me that I already commented on it

• Useful or interesting 1

I didn't Faced any such problem yet and I usually Choose the topic to comment by going back to the section and checking that which topics are unread and I didn't responded on that.And I think its good way of doing comments on the new posts while going to next from next unread topic button leads you to the previously responded posts sometimes.

• +2 1

Absolutely whatever topic you should post in that you want to reply, first of all you should read the post and you should know what information is being shared in this post. When you are very careful about topic not only will you understand the post but you will share the information about it with the rest of the members. 

• +3 1

I don't know why but thats true, when you will use the next button many posts which are suggested we have already commented on them, but am happy because the moderators gave us the amazing feature that shows our comment when we want to comment twice on the same topic.

On 3/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

Good afternoon guys, I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one for me and i always saw a comment to me on the topic also the list of black notifications beside the topic means i haven't see it i click on it and i see my comment all the time is that a bug or issue here need to be fix or what? 

yes I agree that it is always a confusion that whether we comment on it or not but we can easily found it by this option that we should make comment or not here. Check topics in the sections that you commented on them or not

It may be bug or pressure on the servers of the forum or the reason for your Internet, or it is purely a coincidence only and all that you click on appears actually you have actually responded to it.

You find a problem in understanding some things. If you find the notification mark as you called it next to the topic black balloon, this means that you have previously commented on this post. Thus, if you see the white balloon notification sign, this means the opposite of what you said, meaning that you did not comment on the subject and that it is available to you. Others are in gray, which means, I mean, it has not yet verified your post or comment.

I not experienced this if I click on the next post I would get to see my comments on that post that if I have made comments on it before  and next time if such happens just proceed to the next post

Sometime it happens so that our unread topics button leads us to our read topics.But there is no problem in this nor is it a big issue.For this, you have to know that you will have to refresh your crypto forum once After refreshing, when you use this button, hopefully it will work well and will also help you. So don't worry about it and keep working hard.

• +4 1

Friend for now, luckily this problem has not happened to me and I hope it doesn't happen to me, my friend, don't be nervous or anything like that, surely you have to wait a while for it to be solved and if the problem is not solved and you are still looking for information about other sources or other sides besides here.

One of the distinctive things about CryptoTalk forum posts is that it alerts you to posts that you have read or that have commented on and that you have not commented on, and this makes it easier for us to work greatly. In addition, it makes it easier for us to select important topics to learn from and choose new topics.

Dear friends as i work here so my method of working is that when i found i post so useful so i read it and than make comment on it incase i commented on it before so when i open it im new tab my comment is shown to me than i closed the tab and find some new and useful 

This problem really happened to me too, so I thought it appropriate to go back to my section. Now after commenting on any post, I go back to the section and from there I look for a topic on which I have not commented before. But the sort by option makes it easier for us to get an unread topic.

• +1 1

Many members suffer from this problem, so I prefer to go to the existing topic list and search for new topics by notifying the message next to each topic that guides me to the topics I have not read and comment on

This is the best method for me

On 3/19/2020 at 10:49 PM, tienda said:

I think to avoid this problem any confusion about to write the post on the topic that you have already wrote, you can use the filter option to select by date, you will find the fresh topic.

Thank you dear for this useful information. I also frustrated sometimes due to this problem and want to know about any solution filter option is the best way to solve this type of problem.

• +1 1

On 3/18/2020 at 7:18 PM, Hanan951 said:

Good afternoon guys, I was noticing that the next unread topic buttom always lead me to a read and commented one for me and i always saw a comment to me on the topic also the list of black notifications beside the topic means i haven't see it i click on it and i see my comment all the time is that a bug or issue here need to be fix or what? 

@Hanan951

Welcome, my friend, thank you for this wonderful participation, and this helps us a lot in order to know the subject read by others, as the topics are answered in order to know everything new in the forum and I thank the forum management that provides us with various services for the benefit of the members

If I find a useful post and wants to comment then I give reputation must. This process helps me to see that the post I've already commented. So my easyness and post creator's rights giving are done at the same time.

Welcome with me 

Concerning me, I open the subject connection that I need to remark on another page, on the off chance that I have remarked on it previously, my remark will show up straightforwardly, if not, I give a decent and nice reaction

Yeah, Genuinely you are right this is a wonderful component that is been incorporated this conversation and it is helpful for me to find some on which subject else it will be amazingly difficult to find.

• +2 1

Actually I don't get you well,But I think what you will do is dont go and press next unread topic, just go directly to the section and select a topic that you haven't read or comments on,And if you are using unread topic it will not indicate if you comment on that topic or not, thanks.