Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont?

This is a general feeling for those of us who are active in the forum, and you compare it when you make a quality publication, you see that your publication has generated more than 20 comments and when you add up the total of your reactions, the result does not even reach 10 Situation that there is no explanation either since we have a daily quota of 50 reactions, and this is a quota that doubles in number to the number of publications that you must make during the day. You have 50 available to grant and you do not use them or you misuse them rewarding poor and meaningless publications. I think it is a matter of empathy and conscience where we must use these resources that do not take away from us and compensate members who really deserve it. I always ask: If you like to receive good reactions then why not give them?

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 3/18/2020 at 6:38 PM, tienda said:

There are many members who do not feel good like me about their topics without likes. At the end the majority of them stopped doing topics.

I understand your feeling, most members just give replays to your posts and they say they agree with your idea but they don't give reactions to your topics but that's because some members in the forum are just commenting in order to finish  there daily posts, and some members just finish there 50 reaction limits with few posts and when they get to your post they will have no more reactions left to give.

• +2 1

It is true that you have the right when publishing useful topics in the forum inevitably receives many positive evaluations in the forum, but the strange thing is that there are unhelpful topics that have more evaluation than your own topics and this is what annoys me in this forum. Almost everyone evaluates the topic without reading it. The important thing gets profit. .

• +3 1

Yes, you are right my brother. I have seen many of the members that ignore the efforts of a person who make a good topic for them and they don,t give good reputation on this topic. They just comment on this topic and go to the next topic. They have to be on right path if they find any useful posts they have to give him/her good reputation for its efforts on the topic.

• +3 1

El 18/3/2020 a las 11:38, tienda dijo:

Hola miembros, Hay muchos miembros que no se sienten bien como yo sobre sus temas sin me gusta. Al final la mayoría de ellos dejaron de hacer temas.

En los últimos días hice mi esfuerzo por mostrar o facilitar algunas cosas en este foro y Yobit, recibió muchas opiniones y respuestas positivas, pero lamentablemente acabo de recibir algunos me gusta sobre mis temas! Gracias por su participación en mis temas y muchas gracias por aquellos miembros a quienes les gustan mis temas. 

Pero creo que estamos aquí para ayudarnos entre nosotros y para animar a otros a hacer su esfuerzo haciendo temas, por lo que dar me gusta a los temas o publicaciones constructivas es lo bueno que podemos dar como recompensa.

Estos son mis últimos tres temas en los que puedes ver mi esfuerzo por el trabajo, las respuestas positivas y los pocos me gusta:

What a good friend, this leaves us a great lesson and that is that we must support each other and understand that those who post topics in the forum do so with a lot of effort which must receive the support of the entire community because the evaluations are a sign that it is going well. path.

• +3 1

Every day we will grow and be more and better, this is because if we help each other we grow faster than expected, the valuation is important and helps us in each to have a better qualification.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Personally, I always value objectively and if I see an advertisement that deserves to be valued, I will certainly leave you my reaction. It is very important to support each other among the users that we do our work in the correct way.

• +1 1

Yeah bro you are right I completely agree with you many of the members don't start new topic because they are just here to complete their daily goal of twenty posts so they just do comments on the posts. Starting a new topic is not an easy choice because you have to make a lot of research before starting a new topic. But it is suggested that starting a new topic is a very good thing and you may get a lot of positive reputation if you give a lot of helpful information to the others and you should also motivate the other person who is starting a topic which is helpful to you by giving him positive reputation. 

All right you as it should be we penury like to experience if my subject matter is fine or not , if you perceive an in sequence from my issue or not. And in the alike time courage us to carry out supplementary talented area accordingly make happy if you like any marker lately cause the him like.

• +1 1

Some people doesn't give reputation on some topics or comments because maybe they already meet the 50 ratings limit per day or they are not knowledgeable about giving ratings can make them earn more or possibly they are just lazy. I always manage to distribute my ratings properly on both good and negative ratings. Before I give ratings to comments I always give reaction to the main topic to show some appreciation for sharing good information.

My friend, for my part, I find that your posts are of high quality and useful in order to get positive reviews, but you have to take into account that there are beginners in the forum who may not know how to give the evaluation of the owner of the post and they are satisfied with just commenting ... I wish you good luck in the forum

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You mentioned right. Because most of us give reputation in random way and not seen usefull post. In this way most of useless post have more reputation then usefull. So if we check usefull post then more reaction will on  usefull post. So with this we can appreciate other who make usefull post. 

• +2 1

It isn't serious deal and why you care about that, that is our choice to don't give a like in some cases it's anything but a compulsory so why you are agonizing a lot over that.

Giving reactions to constructive and useful posts is the reward of all our fellows who make too much efforts to do well.all fellows should give reactions to all other fellows for their more interest in work.

• +1 1

Well said mate. Many members just rush into a topic and read it. Then just post their comments and leave. But they should give some appreciation to the content creator. If you think the topic or post was helpful for you give it good rating. It's a inspiration for the the next content.

Yes you can gave a consecutive reacts to the posts. It's the appreciation. There's no problem. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content 

Really bad thing who did not give good reaction who deserve good.  We should give positive reaction who made good topic and posts because this positive reaction will encourage him and then He will also try their best to give to forum in next time. 

So we should appreciate not to discouraged anyone. 

• +2 1

My friends I hapilly give reputations to the good quality posts in the CTT forum. I have nothing to lose when I give rates to the quality posts friend. If I give rates to the friend posts I also get a reputation.

I think it comes to this way that they are only lazy to criticize a content because of how much they are trying to catch up to their daily quota posting in this forum. I would say that rating a content in this forum is getting paid also since they are already putting a daily quota to the ratings that a user is going to give to other user’s content. This should make the users to rate the other contents as well since they are already being motivated by the forum to do this so that the community of this forum would become more productive and interactive in a way that all users are giving and receiving feedbacks to other users.

• +3 1

Hello everyone, the best reward we can give to the good comments and publications is to like it, in this way people are realizing that their work is being recognized, and this is a motivation to continue doing things correctly .

Participation in the Criptotalk forum is vital for the growth of the forum and we do it by presenting topics and comments, when the topics are liked by those who read them they should give a positive rating or a like, because this is the way to reward the efforts of the author and helps him to gain reputation and prestige in the forum.

• +2 1

I don't know of ant user here is on the reluctance of having to use react others post, as quite on some mutual benefits on having to react, but some might really don't get to much involved in having react, as it's quite in each user choice to issue a reactions

• +1 1

I always try to like the post when you are post in cryptocurrency. Because if i like the post and reaction positive they will be interested for posting in crypto world thats why i try to like all posts.

Some members do not appreciate any single post so they don't even give any reaction to it even though it is useful and some are just giving a reaction even though they haven't read it yet just to have a little income from it. 

On 3/18/2020 at 11:38 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, There are many members who do not feel good like me about their topics without likes. At the end the majority of them stopped doing topics.

In the last days I did my effort to show you or to facilitate you some things on this forum and Yobit, I have received many views and positive replies, but unfortunately I have just received a few likes about my topics! Thank  you for your participation on my topics and thank you very much for those members who like my topics. 

But I think we are here to help between us and to encourage others to do their effort doing topics, so liking topics or constructive post is the good thing we can give as reward.

These are my last three topics where you can see my effort about the job, positives replies and the few likes:

Since we are getting paid for every react we are doing, we need to be responsible on who and what post we are going to give a positive reaction because reacting to unuseful post is like cheating.