Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont?

Previously, there was no catalyst, but now the matter is different and giving interactions doubles the number of currencies that you get, as well as the positive interaction on the subject is the way to obtain Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

" Yes,I think everyone is focused on the comments and focused on how much I can comment and how to comlete  my comments in the face. So the useful things you do are very little appreciation for the subjects you contributed to yobit, which is of course sad. Don't skimp on your likes to the topics."

• +2 1

Thank you very much to take your time to give us this useful tips, the one about signatures was enlighting for me, I never pay attention about, when I find the adecuate picture, with the adecuate size sure I will try for mine, Count with my points for you and your work!

I agree with you gays! i think that when you give a like and reputation for make posts too useful for the people it's a reward for your effort! so if you are make an effort to bring good information or knowledge about one interesting topic it's fare that you like a viewer give your like! it's just press a botom

Hello my friend .. First of all, thank you for making the effort to achieve the benefit of others. This is a point that counts for you .. As for giving you a good evaluation by users in the forum, this relates to two factors. The first is the lack of experience of new users in giving ratings and the second is that you cannot be satisfied All people with your posts, there are people who do not like what you write and cannot hold them accountable for that

On 8/25/2020 at 1:48 PM, Draven06 said:

Likes or good reputation given to a comment or a topic is a reward. It makes the content creator to create more useful and informative contents.  And it gives motivation to me to be more active as i can see there are lots of people giving me good ratings.

On 8/25/2020 at 2:29 PM, Irungu said:

And thats the truth ,, but we need to value new entries because in the end we do not want to discourage them and lose them in the processes, I have seen that most new members are being downgraded to negative grading and that is not right we need to work with what we have and in the end we have to make a perfect choice as to why we are aoll to decide the same

On 10/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, yato987 said:

i agree with you , at past no one was bothered to give reputation even to topics that deserve but it is completely different now since they pay for given reputation now , you van see topics even reach more than 100 reputation , and they made it in a scale of -5 to +5 so any post can get reputation

On 10/2/2020 at 7:04 PM, riaminha said:

When you're fair and have a well-deserved reputation, that's a reward. When you work well, have good content and follow the rules, you will have a good reputation that becomes a reward for your good performance. I think we should give everyone a reputation, but we should be wise to give a reputation and never be unfair to anyone. In addition to rewarding, you motivate the person to continue working well, or motivate someone to improve.

On 10/6/2020 at 3:36 PM, TimopheyKa said:

This is very cool! Thank you. I believe that likes and subscriptions should somehow be evaluated in terms of the uniqueness of your account, because you have a large rating and League, why don't you get an additional reward for this?

On 10/6/2020 at 3:41 PM, Joe510 said:

Yes bro, I agree with you we definitely need to be appreciating each others posts as  most people do a lot of research before coming here to post which takes a lot of time.

On 10/6/2020 at 3:54 PM, Ragesh said:

Giving likes to constructive and good posts is a reward when it deserves. It is good things to give likes to others when they post wonderful and unique posts. It boost up their confidence and they posts good comments and topics daily. It is a good way to promote every people they have good mind to create such creative posts. They will definitely deserve reward for their work. So giving likes to mening full comments is a good thing.

On 10/6/2020 at 4:16 PM, Arelov00 said:

Very useful article,and even put a like. I'm glad you're writing about it on the forums and I think you're doing great. Why don't you do more themes instead of the last three?

On 10/7/2020 at 7:47 AM, Amir YT said:

Many people on this forum site don't know much about crypto. And this is a crypto based forum site. They afraid to write good post because of their small knowledge. Also some spammers always do copy/paste to get the reward for one time.

On 10/11/2020 at 9:30 PM, Alex9876r said:

Previously, there was no catalyst, but now the matter is different and giving interactions doubles the number of currencies that you get, as well as the positive interaction on the subject is the way to obtain Bitcoin.

On 10/11/2020 at 9:49 PM, Fatih Aslan said:

" Yes,I think everyone is focused on the comments and focused on how much I can comment and how to comlete  my comments in the face. So the useful things you do are very little appreciation for the subjects you contributed to yobit, which is of course sad. Don't skimp on your likes to the topics."

On 10/12/2020 at 1:05 AM, Leonys220 said:

I personally like to give heart to the publications that I find interesting since this is how I am helping the person who made it and thus is inspired to continue giving quality information to all the people in the forum, this is good for us because they give us information that help us a lot. 

14 hours ago, Jeison0514 said:

Hello, I totally agree it depends on the person that reads the post if He/she gives you the like or not, I unsderstand that sometimes we write a post that we consider useful and it does not get enough recognition, but, it has to be interesting for us and for the public, I support every useful post but that is up to every one´s criteria.

14 hours ago, Maharba said:

Thank you very much to take your time to give us this useful tips, the one about signatures was enlighting for me, I never pay attention about, when I find the adecuate picture, with the adecuate size sure I will try for mine, Count with my points for you and your work!

13 hours ago, ChupriN03 said:

I agree with you gays! i think that when you give a like and reputation for make posts too useful for the people it's a reward for your effort! so if you are make an effort to bring good information or knowledge about one interesting topic it's fare that you like a viewer give your like! it's just press a botom

12 hours ago, 3579emanabbas said:

when we leave likes for good and informative posts. we encourage those people to make more useful posts so we should not be tight with them.

11 hours ago, Umardhahir said:

okay that is thoroughly not gain at entirely i estimate a good number of users at this juncture aspire to multiply the notes and they fail to remember to furnish the largely satisfactory mechanism for the designer of the focus to style him touch that he is certainly burden incredible that he service us through it.

11 hours ago, Captin said:

Hello my friend .. First of all, thank you for making the effort to achieve the benefit of others. This is a point that counts for you .. As for giving you a good evaluation by users in the forum, this relates to two factors. The first is the lack of experience of new users in giving ratings and the second is that you cannot be satisfied All people with your posts, there are people who do not like what you write and cannot hold them accountable for that

10 hours ago, Pata134 said:

Hello my friend .. First of all, thank you for your efforts to benefit others.  This is a matter that counts for you .. It has to do with two factors in giving you a good evaluation by forum users.  The first is the lack of experience in rating new users and the second is that you can't be satisfied with all the people including your posts, there are some people who don't like your writing and can't hold them accountable.

Dear members thank you a lot for your participation on my topic. I appreciate your participation! And I know that there are many members who actually suffer things like these, but I always say, the topic that deserves like I react it, but when it is constructive and good post. So from me count always with my points for you and your good job will be rewarded, and I will do all my effort to help you in anything here with good topic to facilitate things with simple explanation!

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Useful topics It is important to participate in the discussions because they are useful for beginners as they look to learn and benefit from the experience of the old members.

• +2 1

all the members in this forum and for them to encourage we should give them a good reputation, reaction we get payments and we should do good posts

• +1 1

You did a good job and the posts you made were helpful and of course you will get the likes and positive evaluation because you provided important, useful and correct information in the posts you made and therefore the members will give you a good reputation.  Every member who wants to gain a good reputation and be a reliable member of the forum must write useful posts and responses in the forum and seek to help others because if he is an active and useful member, he will definitely get a good reputation.

• +3 1

We must give ratings to the good posts and the effort of the person . As a beginner there might be the thought of completing tasks more than appreciating good deed. But this shouldn't be done . You have to appreciate the effort because I can say that it's really hard to get good content and share all their research in a paragraph . 

On 3/18/2020 at 6:08 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I also find  that mostly  users  just focus  on posting  comments.  They  not  appreciating  others  by giving  them reputation  on their  hard and constructive work.  Reputation  is important  to get more  effective  posts. 

I do agree with your claim , we should always endeavor to give a reputation to the deserved one not only on the person who created a topic but any contributor who commented below the topic because this will enhance their capability to continue to give their best I think this is also a way we can improve the forum to be much better.

Thank you very much dear colleague for exposing and creating this great and very constructive topic for this great forum and comfortable for users, especially beginners, it will be very useful

Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +2 1

The members in this forum i huge. You get to see so many posts and topics and topics may repeat or you may know the information already so they may feel like not rewarding because that waa not helpful for them. So i think you ahould focus on creating new and good contents as a result you will surely get reward.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have also tried creating 3-4 topics but they were not able to gain popularity and reputation. So I stopped making those. People like to reply to older topics because of new topic's chances of being deleted. But they should also encourage new topics if they are good.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

To begin with, allow me to congratulate a person about the excellent subjects a person provide the discussion board practical problems that ought to end up being appreciated as a result if everything responded towards the issues that are helpful to all of us, we'd encourage individuals designers to keep making individuals subjects each to assist other people how you can enhance your accounts let us begin using one's heart Switch to help one another.

don't be unhappy if you're not usually getting a excessive reaction for your publish because human beings will voluntarily give you this in the event that they located your topic thrilling and really useful for them. do not be discourage and hold to make a subject happy posting .

I am always giving likes and trying to give the maximum every day to good topics and constructive comments. This is important for the forum and for the writer to see what he makes being appreciated by other members and it means a lot for everybody. What we should avoid is giving likes to bad and spam topics that sometimes appear.

• +1 1

That's true, we should look out for other's good and quality content in order to appreciate them, it's a sign of being appreciative of what we are reading about the usefulness of the post. We shouldn't just be by-passing contents, it's one of the means of acquisition of more knowledges and ideas. When we rate other's contents, it fosters them more and gives them the ability to think more of writing quality post the more. Apart from earning from reputation,  it gives the writer the clue that the content is quality and well meaning enough. 

• +3 1

Why did I not see your post before .. I liked your post about adding a signature to the writing .. Whenever I saw someone put a signature under his post, I felt stupid .. It seems that I should follow you in order to make it easier for me to follow all that is new to you .. Thank you friend

• +2 1

I took all your part and it was effective to everyone and I was trained to engrave it and prepare a vigorous effort.  You have a reputation for good manners for following and admiring.  Thank you my colleague for every single you are ready to post a post available for members

Hello, All need a few compensations for their hard work.When a part are making a significant and helpful post,but he didn't get a decent reactions,it is conceivable that he very posting point since he don't have any encouragement.So everybody should give the response to all the great and valuable posts.

Giving reactions is important, how ever you need also to be very careful not to lose yourself because there is going to be that one thing to which may take you out, react to good posts and bad posts make sure that you give them a huge negative reaction spammers are to be kicked out and in the end everything just stands out.

making positive subjects takes a time and a step so its crucial to in reality maintain everything in the right course as all of us recognise of the good that comes we should actually preserve on doing the proper aspect which can help us run in this discussion board with the best of the whole thing we've got out there

I agree . We should appreciate the people who are doing good work here by giving their posts the Good reputation point. People here are just focus to do their target of 20 posts but I'll advice you to read the good content amd to get more knowledge aboyt the cryptotalk and learn more about cryptocurrency .And the posts that provide you the good information should get good Reputation by you. Don't be selfish to appreciate good work!

• +2 1