What do you do with your crypto earnings from this site? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

What do you do with your crypto earnings from this site?

What do you do with your Cryptotalk earnings?  

51 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What do you do with your Cryptotalk earnings?

• Donate them to a charity
    • Use them to enhance your monthly income
    • Keep them as future investments

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/20 at 10:00 PM

I am very new here and I have only 40,000 satoshis earned so far so I hope to earn some more and make a few good trades or investments. I don't have income and just finished school so maybe I should not donate right now as my problems are enough and with the corona virus jobs are very rare today.

• +1 1

I would use them for my own cause because that is actually only practical. If ever I don’t have that much needed things I might as well expand my investment since I wanted to earn more so that it would be worth it someday. I think it is better to take advantage of the point where we could still be able to get quality posts as far as we can so that we could post it here and be able to generate a possible profit while we are still in the pandemic. It is a good alternative since most of us are only staying in our houses waiting for the virus to be gone so that while we are waiting for that  time to come we could still managed to get paid and support our financial needs in our daily life.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Actually I use my crypto earning form this site to buy my outfits. I think the earning from cryptotalk is enough for partying things. Well it will be very difficult , if you think that from the earning of crypto,  you will hold and save. I guess better than that learn from crypto and invest from your side. 

• +1 1

I try to save and invest my cryptocurrency income in order to increase my rewards. This has an impact on making a profit. It is best to invest in cryptocurrencies with a monthly income. 

On 3/17/2020 at 5:30 PM, johant123 said:

I just donated the earnings I made on this site to a charity (The Water Project), and I intend to repeat that once I collected enough again.

That made me curious about what you do with the earnings here; keep them on the yobit exchange for the future? Or trade them for fiat, as extra income? Or donate them to some charity?

I have made the poll anonymous, so everyone can be honest 😉

thats very kind of you to do, but i think many people on here are seeing these payments as investments for the future, its good that yobit is helping lots of people enter the crypto market.

• +1 1

On 3/18/2020 at 8:09 PM, Ms.o said:

I admire you for being so generous. Anyways,i used my earnings to trade in yobit to gain more profits because crypto currencies is the only source of my income now.

And this is only the best method to get profit safely. And if you have experience then you can get more and more by trading.

Hello ,until October of this year, part of the profit I took out, the rest I continued to trade. Now my goal is to collect 0.1 Bitcoins and buy VMinigs with them. I hope it will be a profitable investment. I figured it should pay off in 2 months.

Edited by dvorya

Всем добра

Cryptographic profits can be invested in reliable projects that can generate interest in May, they can also be spent on goods and services that we need for our daily lives, we can also save them in some entity to use them to meet any need, another action we can do is donate a part to meet the needs of the most vulnerable people.

As for me, I keep the bitcoin that I earn from the forum for the long term, I may benefit from it in the future, but now all I do is hold. Sometimes, if I find a good buying opportunity, I do not hesitate to increase my investment savings.

• +3 1

Some people may be here to make some small profit or earn a dollar but they need to question if this all of their objectives. Why earn one dollar when you can earn two later? With Bitcoin you can earn ten later so most of us are long term investors.

• +1 1

I plan to keep everything I earn online as Bitcoin investment. We have to make today this move before we lose the opportunity. Bitcoin can go very high and very fast in a few years we seen it rise from 0 to 20,000 it is this asset only and all the institutions that join are going to help the price rise a lot more.

I convert part of my income from crypto to fiat and part of it for me to use as my next trade. The income in this forum is quite good so if I get a lot of profit I can do charity, but the most important thing is that I cover my daily living expenses first then I donate to charity.

• +2 1

Cryptotak is a very good platform, I can make a lot of money from this site if you want. You said what should I do with it?  With this money I will be able to support my family and pay for my own education. I can do these two things. I don't want anything else. I hope you got my answer.

I still have not assigned a satoshi because I am new but I found the survey interesting even though it arrived, I did not think that I could earn coins by posting but if I did earn it, the safest thing is that I would save the coins, to be able to invest them.

The thing the OP does is good. For me, more often it is used for daily needs or stored for the future. I rarely use it to trade or invest in a project, because there are not many successful projects and more tokens or coins from the project have fallen.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

3 minutes ago, CryptoSkye said:

it is a very good deed to help someone in need. but of course, i have only been into crypto currency for at least some months now and the earnings i have made is not that much yet. so i guess in the future, maybe i could also donate money to charity,

Yes friend. We have to think of people that have needs more than us and we can put some small of what we make for the people that had less chance than we. It is how the world should work and be fair.

For now im gonna hold then until summer and then i will decide to hold them or use them.i think now is a good time to but and hold because my experience says in Christmas btc price will increase.

I'm going to save them on the yobit exchange for when I have enough Power to invest in mining, which I think is very good 

• +2 1

On 3/17/2020 at 4:30 PM, johant123 said:

I just donated the earnings I made on this site to a charity (The Water Project), and I intend to repeat that once I collected enough again.

Your actions represent you my friend. You did that for a good cause and you make me feel that I met a very honorable person. I think that we need to start thinking more of charities and emulate what you did. Some of us are in need of money and we are in crypto to make as much as we can but we can't forget the people in need that might not even have clean water in their territory, or the war torn countries that the most of their civilians suffer from it,

I convert part of my earnings from the forum to fiat and part of it I keep on the yobit exchange, for my investment and for trading when the market goes up. Developing trading is my goal, I want to become a professional trader at yobit, learning from each trade has many advantages.

• +1 1

The cryptographic earnings of this site are the rewards we receive for the tasks performed, these earnings can be invested in other projects that add value or can also be saved or spent in the acquisition of goods and services that we need. A good option would be to invest them to make them grow and for this we have to look for projects that make us earn a little more. These projects must be analyzed and evaluated in their proper dimension to be sure that we are facing good projects and as always, we must be careful of scammers.