Famous, how much do they earn with btc? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Famous, how much do they earn with btc?

I think you have only calculated his real earnings in cryptocurrency form but I think all the football clubs pay their players in local currencies or US dollars.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

These people and other individuals who are popular to their industry really have that much of money to their pockets. There are many sources of their wealth it could be from the business they have started if ever they have, promotion of products for advertisement, their professional career, and if ever they have this kind of passive income. It would not be surprising if ever there is a popular individual suddenly became interested with crypto currency and find their way to the industry conquering their success inside of it as well. They are becoming true especially how much the technology upgrades and how those popular people gain access to it first handed.

• +1 1

On 5/2/2020 at 7:55 PM, Trader21 said:

l'm also fond of Lionel Messi, He is an excellent player. Those incomes are perfect, l would say amazing. It seems there is not a big difference about profits between Lionel Messi and Kobe Bryant.

Many new people seem to be interested into the crypto business and the issue is the government as they are not making it as the legal and many poor countries are missing the chance to earn.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Most of the celebrities in various fields actually have investments in Bitcoin and Ethereum that they buy Among the people who started blockchain-based projects, akon, builds a city based on this technology.

• +2 1

Famous peoples earn good money like the Messi and also the other players they earn good money in the market and i hope that they invest more money in the crypto market and they hold that till the bull and after that they sell it in a good price.

BetFury                                                   

it comes to my mind sometimes what if famous people started to buy crypto with their money , just now you calculated the income those 2 made in a year so here we moved to another level if rich people invest in crypto and for sure this will make crypto prices increase and reach a new record

• +2 1

We can convert tye salary of athletics and see, Is very huge that if they will be paid using cryptocurrency there is going to be new face to cryptocurrency. There will be high demand and crypto market will be more busy and some companies and financial sectors will start accepting bitcoin in their payment roll. 

Really interested post. And the lover of crypto world make comparison bitcoin and other crypto currencies to different things to calculate this and this is really amazing.

that is crazy, the people are earning a lot of money and we are still here counting on the cents and in few one or two dollars, can we reach at the height of that income any day?

that is insane my friend they are a running a lot of money and they are doing almost very easy work of their life or sometimes you can say that what they want

It's always interesting when we calculate or compare someone's earning with BTC or some other crypto. I usually calculate my school fees by number of students and then convert it into BTC. It just seems funny. Because the difference between my currency and Bitcoin is a very big number. And one more thing my personal favourite is also Lionel Messi.

Opus, dear, how great it is for famous toys like Macy's to invest in cryptocurrencies, or promote it, through paid advertising, and this will make cryptocurrencies more popular and more popular. 

On 10/16/2019 at 3:34 PM, Donslens10 said:

Lionel Messi is my favorite soccer player, I will calculate with him, he has earnings close to 11,270 BTC annually. That is the equivalent of USD 127,000,000 that he receives between his salary in the Spanish club and income from advertising and business. Insane
A striking case is that of former NBA star Kobe Bryant. In his case, In 2014-2015 with the price of bitcoin at that time, the equivalence was higher than 45,400 BTC annually.
It would not be bad to be an athlete and that Btc falls in love with you
hahahahhahaha

I don’t know exactly if famous people are actually getting paid via Bitcoin. This is something I have not heard about before. I think they get paid in cash.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:34 PM, Donslens10 said:

Lionel Messi is my favorite soccer player, I will calculate with him, he has earnings close to 11,270 BTC annually. That is the equivalent of USD 127,000,000 that he receives between his salary in the Spanish club and income from advertising and business. Insane
A striking case is that of former NBA star Kobe Bryant. In his case, In 2014-2015 with the price of bitcoin at that time, the equivalence was higher than 45,400 BTC annually.
It would not be bad to be an athlete and that Btc falls in love with you
hahahahhahaha

This is really good to deal in bitcoin by paying salaries to famous people. This is something that will make many people accept the use of bad money.

• +1 1

Yeah friend I think Messi is great player of soccer and gain good popularity as he joins the any platform. Not only he many of other famous players who can gain many popularity as they join any working site. No doubt every player nearly have its side business in addition to its game. Like in case of soccer a name Ronaldo no need to introduce has its private five star hotels and earn good money from them. 

This is true that they earn a lot money by playing football. But they do not need to buy bitcoin for earning more money. They gets lots of money from football club. Which is more than enough. 

I think atleast there are some famous people who are doing cryptocurrency and although i kinda forgot who it is i can say that others are just sometimes can't be tell whether they worked with it in the whole business or not as theres nothing much information i can find back then.

If I'm not mistaken, some football teams are experimenting with tokens within the ETH network, to finance clubs, facilities or tickets and the idea was even mentioned that if the footballers wish, their payments could be made through said tokens, at the In the end they are people, we all grow old and an investment in cryptocurrencies just to chase a ball is never a bad idea.

Celebrities are able to purchase large quantities of bitcoin because they do not need more profits, but they can take advantage of the features of digital currencies as it is a new way to profit and store currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

But what I hate about these famous people who are investing in bitcoin is that they are in medias all the time, but most of them never promote or even mention cryptocurrencies,

My friends he is your favorite football player like me. When he told about his life in one of his interviews, he talked about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. He had told that he is also working on cryptocurrency and he is also trading on cryptocurrency and he has also made a lot of money from there. And not just two, but there are many other celebrities like him who are trading on bitcoin and cryptocurrency and have made a lot of money from there. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

The names of only a few celebrities are mentioned as investors in Bitcoins. There may be many such celebrities who are investors in the Crypto world, but they may not like to reveal it. Celebrities, the rich and the famous have enough funds for investment. If these celebrities had been invested in Bitcoin at an early stage, and they are still holding it, it may be a good fortune by now. Cryptocurrency provides a good diversification for investment. 

Well, I don't know much about how much those famous athletes earn when we convert it to cryptocurrecy, but definitely what we need in other to make cryptocurrecy very popular is when the famous people start to talk about it alot.

• Useful or interesting 1

They are really very wealthy, and if they want to increase these profits and work with cryptocurrencies, their profits will inevitably increase twice what they have now and also the value of the currency will rise because owners of money and wealth such as Leon Messi are considered strong propaganda if he uses cryptocurrencies at the present time

I think that one way that cryptocurrencies can become more popular and very useful in terms of online trading and others is when those famous athletes and celebraties stay to talk about it,  because people listen to them easily.