How to find fake currencies on yobit. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

This ia very easy to know. First visit your profile and than click on your activity . Search your post in activity if your post is not deleted than it is remain there. If there is no your post than think it is deleted. If you write good quality post it never be deleted.

• +1 1

hello there greetings I hope everyone is ok yes you are right my friend I I had a similar experience in past month I'll and double use money e so I really advise you to don't invest your money unless you research properly on those platform that you are in wasting your money in so conduct proper research about those platform that and then invest your money I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck for the future

• +2 1

to be honest, i'm thinking about investing before i get any money from this forum, i find it attractive and i like to make more money, the problem here that i know nothing about these currencies, by the time i would be happy to learn more and more in this filed and surely i will invest my money there.

I do not know much about the Ubiquit platform and what is there in it, I recently joined it and linked it with the Crypto Talk forum in order to make a profit and threw bitcoin through it.  I'd like to learn a lot about it in the future with the help of the senior members here.

Yes you are right we should take care about the fake currencies and for this purpose we must have enough knowledge that we can survive ourselves against the attack of fake currency. In this way we can save our money from loss. 

Thank you, my friend. We are fans of such publications and we hope all friends will bring up more information and warnings about fake currencies and their negative effects. I wish good luck to everyone.

• +5 1

Proper tricks are required while doing investment. Regarding investment, you have shared a good information as investing in fake currencies will lead to loss of money. So we need to be wise while selection of coins. Be patient and intellectual for wise selection.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

This information and topic that you have done is very good and useful also because now we can know how to find false coins here in yobit and not invest in those currencies this is a good thing for those people who invest and do not want to lose money because now They will be able to tell between true and false coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

Certainly, investing in fake currencies will lead to losses in the end, so CoinMarketCap offers us the easiest way to find out successful currencies, and you can rely on some news, but from reliable sources exclusively.

You are right my friend, I think that everyone should pay attention to the type of currencies that are being traded, and consult experts to avoid losing money, and the currency must be tested before starting to trade

• +2 1

My friend, your question is very important. You must first gather information in detail about the cryptocurrency market and know the real investments that you should participate in. In my opinion, you should not put all your money in one investment in order not to get a big loss.

• +2 1

This advice will really be useful and helpful for all the members of this platform more precisely the new members of this platform because investment really need knowledge and experience particularly cryptocurrency investment because the world of cryptography is too complicated.

• +1 1

Counterfeit currencies have no trading volume and can only be determined by trading,

They do not look at the basics at once and do not persevere before listing the currencies in their index.

As CoinMarketTechPup asks for their listing, there are many scandalous projects involved on the JobB exchange. Always be careful when investing

Really useful suggestions. Thank you for this note and also for this link that you send. I wish you more useful suggestions

I use review websites to read people's opinion ad comments about those coins and tokens, and I recommend everyone to do the same before any investment. There should be research to avoid risks and investing in wrong projects. But Yobit has not any fake coins or tokens.

Currencies that are launched on the yobit platform are not considered counterfeit currencies but are coins the exist only on the yobit platform and some currencies are not strong.

Hello there greetings if you want to know vacancy on your bit first of all you should be done your research properly and then after that you will be invested your money on this your bit account on because when you are researching you know about those kind of Hey crunchies and be careful and be aware of those cameras because they always are everywhere

• +3 1

Hello

You are right and I agree with you on what you say.  We must do extensive research on the error we fall in it 

then this is a scam.  Too many scam projects added to yobir exchange.

• +1 1

Thank you for these tips, my dear friend. We need this information in order to avoid counterfeit currencies because they lead us to loss

You are absolutely right my friend, fake cryptocurrencies make beginners covet quick profits because their value in the market is rising at a tremendous speed, up to 300%, But it is falling back very quickly as well.

• +2 1

You are right, my friend. Most of the members, especially the newbies, do not distinguish between fake and real cryptocurrencies, so we must be careful and advise senior members to consult about that.

We can also avoid investing in unknown currencies and only invest in known currencies because they are more secure and more reliable than others, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and other famous currencies, and if we want to invest in a new currency, we must first search for this currency and ask about it before buying it

• +5 1

Everyone should check twice before investing and keep all the information on what they are investing. But sure knowing to be deligent when investing in tokens is quite a skill to have and when to trade on the right time on coin, is like a pro trading technique . Good luck for all member .

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful post. In fact, this site will help us a lot by discovering fake currencies that may cause us a lot of material losses if we invest in them. In fact, I have invested more than once in a fake job and have not suffered a lot from losing due to this wrong choice

• +2 1

On 3/16/2020 at 4:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You can avoid  fake currencies  in this  way.

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

do you like my suggestions.  If you find it useful  give me good  reputation. 

This is extremely important. Often verify the currency before investing in it, as investing in a counterfeit currency will result in significant losses. Thank you for including this detail as well as the website where we can try it out. This is vital for everyone because it demonstrates the importance of doing thorough analysis and due diligence before making any investment.