How to find fake currencies on yobit. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

Your suggestions are good and helpful
I agree with you, investing is a good business, especially when buying currency when its price is cheap and selling it when its price is high

Friend did not know how to avoid or know which coins are false in yobit now thanks to your information and fear now if I will be able to know or distinguish which coins are false and which are not and surely that other people who do not know will also come to your topic to know and get informed and don't end up losing money in a fake currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear often verify the currency before investing in it, as investing in a counterfeit currency will result in significant losses. Thank you for including this detail as well as the website where we can try it out. This is important for everyone because it highlights the value of undertaking rigorous analysis and due diligence before making any investment.

Thank you very much friend for this publication because it really helps us because we must first do an investigation in order to make an investment that brings us good profits.

• +1 1

This really helps yes if someone just by seeing the value of a coin invest in them and it comes out to be fake then it is really mind disturbing and is a great loss. Everyone should check twice before investing and keep all the information on what they are investing.

First we need to get information about trading or currency in bitcoin .So after that we can decide that what is best wallet or what is fake or real.But if we depent to others and work just earning then we can't find reall work .So we read others post must .

My investment and trading buddy should include people with sufficient experience and a look that does not disappoint on exchanges and others. In addition to the site you Published you must invest in famous and well-known currencies to avoid falling into the traps of scammers. I wish everyone luck and thank you for your beautiful subject

Counterfeit currency has no trading volume and can only be determined by trading, buying and selling. They do not look at the basics once and do not persevere before listing the currency on their index. Always be careful when investing.

My friend, zero-value currencies that are not popular in circulation and have no value are considered counterfeit and cannot be trusted, so avoid them as much as possible. Thank you my friend 

• +1 1

Yea it is right point avoid and aware such fake coins. So exchanges offer a larger interest but they will be scam. I don't face such difficulty because I only use legit exchanges and legit coins. I only trust coinbase, binance and yobit also.But I don't invest now in yobit. I am new and I don't know much more about yobit. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well, for starters, you can search for them on services, such as coinmarketcap and coinekko, or you can read information about the cryptocurrency through the yobit itself. 

There are no fake currencies on yobit as all of them are legit but the problem is that most of them are shit coins. So if you are investing in yobit make sure that you choose your coins carefully. Make sure that you look them up on coinmarketcap so that you can know the volume of the coin. This is allow you to decide on either investing into that coin or not. 

Thanks for noting this point .. But I think that the best way to avoid falling into a sea of fake currencies is to trade and enter sites with famous digital currencies .. You must check more than once before entering the world of digital.

Yes you are right it is worth looking at their level of demon and could because if it is low price is very low and are not relevantchance of buying and trading is very low hair with this forum in my opinion but senior tell about this correctly

Yes, of course, there are a lot of counterfeit currencies on many platforms and many people lose their money because of their purchase, so I recommend asking here in the forum about any currency you want to buy and also to monitor the indicators of this currency for a period of time until we see if it rises quickly or falls quickly and this is not Well.

I try to deal with known and famous digital currencies and move away from weak currencies that do not have a good trading volume . Because these currencies are likely to die and suffer major losses . It is sometimes a good idea to venture into a weak currency, but it should be after a full technical study and analysis of the currency .

• +1 1

I am still one of the newcomers in the forum and I hope to learn how to distinguish between fake and non-counterfeit currency accurately and tightly without falling into this problem. Thank you.

Why don't you try to concentrate on the most well-known cryptocurrencies, because once you reach the deep field of these fake currencies, you'll end up in one of them. I know coinmarketcap is the best place to consult, and I'll add coingecko as well, which is also a good place, but I still use the coins I've used before.

Yes, my friend, that the world of encryption has a lot of scammers who work to create fake currencies in order to work on buying this fake currency, and care must be taken and sure of any currency before placing the money inside it so that the money we have is not lost because this work has a lot  Of risks and thanks

• +1 1

Here are three ways to distinguish the original from a fake

Before you invest in any coin I'm looking for on this site ( here ) own currency, this does not mean that all the work in this website are real coin . 

Search for the currency within its official website, its shape and white papers, in addition to the road map of the currency

Don't invest right away wait and wait, the fraudulent currencies rise faster and fall faster in less than a minute

There are several other ways to find out fake currencies.. Each trader has his own way of looking for the right one

I point out that haste and impatience are the biggest factors in the loss, so wait and don't rush. "

• +2 1

Welcome my friend is right
We must invest right every time we work out
You have to watch the market well and you have to learn where to invest well and you should not put all your eggs in one basket and if you lose in one investment will lose everything
All success for everyone

Your suggestion is very good, as we know, almost all legitimate coins are listed on the coinmarketcap website, so we should search about the new projects of cryptocurrecy before we invest in them.so it is good what you said.

• +1 1

I think that there are so many fake and Dead coins in the yobit platform as well as in the cryptocurrency market, so we most be very careful and I with the coins we choose for investment in the yobit platform, so thank you for sharing this important information with us.

You are right friend. We should start investment after gather all necessary information about the site and also about coin you will go to invest because investment is very risky because we don't know that it will give us profit or not.