How to find fake currencies on yobit. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

Some currencies, after their inclusion, rise sharply, and here you can enter with a small amount of money to collect some benefits, but not to enter in a large amount. Also, pay attention to the amount of buy and sell orders on them and their intensity, which is also an indicator.

Greetings friends, it is very true what you say before investing in a coin should be investigated on that project, in coinmarketcap you can get information on any coin, it is best to invest in coins already known and wait to see how these new projects are developed. 

• +1 1

Searching on coinmarketcap is so important since most of currencies are just scam. Another indication is the relatively big difference between sell and buy prices of the same currency.

Thank you for sharing this important but one. There are a lot of cheating traps now. It is a little difficult to determine which one is right and which one is fake. But I can tell you some features to understand. For example, they will send you some links unnecessarily with many offers. Once you enter there, your ID will become a band. In addition, they will ask you for various types of confidential information. This means that they will ask you for information that you are not supposed to give to others . Avoid those things.

In truth, my companion, you're right and we must continuously work to pick up involvement and knowledge from the foremost experienced and learned part in this field approximately how to create and contribute and how to dodge fraudsters and we must try to inquire about plan so that able to do this to dodge misfortune and extortion.

Only the internet traders and the other senior and old members in the forum can easily locate and know fake currencies due to the way they understand and know about it,but we the new members are still on the learning system so as time goes on we can also indicate it easier.

yobit is currently the best exchange.  All the coins of Kiptotlock are available to be yobit. There are many counterfeit coins around which there is no white paper in the task.  I didn't earn money so I didn't aim for it

Good suggestion for beginners like us. But i think instead of investing in new currency we should stick to the already known currencies. In this way our money will not go waste. Beside fake currencies rate go higher and fall down immediately.

If you want to be safe then I would advice that you stay away from all the coins you see and focus on just bitcoin and Ethereum as they are very solid and can give you a lot of profits if you use them wisely. It is very easy to trade crypto and also very easy to lose money trading crypto.

Yes dear I am agree with don't give up and we should to this with patience and we should to focus on things and avoid from fake currencies if we involve in fake currencies then we will get all lose and I have lost my money from a forum and always try to focus on currency and forum . And avoid from fake  currencies and sites

• +3 1

Is there any fake currencies. I don't know about this. But there is some unstable currencies and I LOST My 1ST EARNINGS for trading like this unstable currency. We must see how much volume it has and we should invest on high volume currencies. Thanks for the post.

You can get to know about fake currencies if you undergo research on such currencies before you even attempt to invest in them to prevent been scammed

According to me you no need to do any hurry. you can do work slowly and don't invest immediately beacuse many Fraudsters are around us so we need to be very careful in this matter. 

On 3/16/2020 at 3:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You can avoid  fake currencies  in this  way.

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

do you like my suggestions.  If you find it useful  give me good  reputation. 

Yes you are right making or earning coin is so very hard it needs a lot of time and effort so don't waste it easily before investing check the courncies and make a good decision 

Yes you are right and its not easy to earn these currency. So we should choose wisely before investing them and it is very hard to gain them but its very easy to lose so we should choose it wisely.

the best platform to view graphs and verify the reputation of a cryptocurrency is coinmarketcap, I have used it since I entered the cryptographic world, it is very complete and we have many tools how converting from one currency to another in real time is very intuitive 

• +1 1

What a nice topic friend,I'm sure this will be useful if not all but to most of the members especially the beginners like me who are yet to start making investment,but i think we can be guided by this contents of yours,to avoid buying fake coins

Well as for me I don't allow myself to get worried over fake currencies or project and what I do is just to invest or trade on currencies or project with good reputations, just as bitcoin, Xrp, ETH, ltc and a few more.

friend excellent publication and very good to gain knowledge if you are right that some of us who are here can sometimes see found alternative or false currencies in Yobit but this does not mean that all new currencies are a bad choice, we must analyze and look for the source of each coin to know its established value. 

• +2 1

I agree with you, before investing in coins, we must first analyze the coins we are going to buy, we can look for them on coinmarketcap or on the CoinGecko site there are thousands of coins listed and we can see the trading volume. Analyzing and viewing the historical charts of the coins can be done there, this is part of the technical analysis used by crypto traders.

• +1 1

Yobit is a verified exchange platform so I'm sure that there are no fake currencies that yobit offered maybe you could find one in the exchange platform that is not legit or not verified but in yobit it's impossible, they will not put a fake currency and make their reputation bad.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I think you should always check the currency before investing in counterfeit currency, because there can be big losses.  Thank you for allowing us to verify this information and the site.  I think this is important for everyone because it shows that we must do our research and work hard when making any investment.