How to find fake currencies on yobit. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

You are right and I agree with you with what you say. We must conduct extensive research on the mistake that we want to invest in so that we are not exposed to any loss or fraud. And I advise every person who wants to work in the field of trading to invest in famous currencies only, it is safer

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 7
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Why you don't try to focus on the most known cryptocurrencies, because once you enter to the deep field of these fake currencies you will fall in one of them, I know coinmarketcap is the best to consult, I will add coingecko too which is good place too, but for me I always use the coins who I used them before 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 4

Thanks mate for this eye opening post. This really helps yes if someone just by seeing the value of a coin invest in them and it comes out to be fake then it is really mind disturbing and is a great loss. Everyone should check twice before investing and keep all the information on what they are investing.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

So Crypto talk, also has scam tokens, because I thought the yobit scrrn out on coins which are to be added on their exchange. But sure knowing to be deligent when investing in tokens is quite a skill to have and when to trade on the right time on coin, is like a pro trading technique

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Actually Yobit ICO is really risky to invest with I know most of the ICO in yobit are Dead Coins but some of them are very Good to invest with Like the YO token,It is easy to avoid Dead Coin in yobit by simple asking in the Chat in Yobit,You can directly ask Trader in Yobit to ask for help.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Search for the currency within its official website, form, and white papers, as well as the currency road map. Do not invest immediately, wait and slow down, as fraudulent currencies quickly escalate and fall faster in less than a minute.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Sincerely right now is not easy to find the fake currency on Yobit or in any other website exchange, so if is very hard to think or to trust any other coin, why you dont choose the best coins or those who are on the top to avoid all doubt.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

this is very important. You should always check the currency before you invest in it as investing in a fake currency can result in major losses. Thank you for this information and the site to allow us to check. I think this is important for everyone as it shows that we must always do our research and due diligence when making any investment.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Its really good information to know everyone because now a days so many fake coins comes in crypto market, so have full information about that coin, yes we check in coin market cap website are goes in the coins official website, are wait some more time and search the coin review, then invest.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

This is true. We must conduct searches before investing any currency. It is also preferable to ask the senior members who work in these areas and benefit from their experience.

acctualy there is no way that let you do this easily because yobit can't say that this coin is scam but for me if i see the coin doesn't have any goals it easy scam ' search before invest ' .

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Its a good tip you have shared but according to my opinion it's important to stay away from investing in new coins.

• -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Well, thank you, but you did not mention some of the counterfeit currencies that we must avoid, in any case the currencies in which the majority deal are Bitcoin, Digicoin, Litecoin and Ethereum, but some may store counterfeit currencies but I do not know what these currencies are

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Counterfeit coins are not available on the site you listed
And since it does not exist, you will not venture out against an unconventional currency. But mostly there are currencies that you invest in and they are useful, but they are adventure

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Wel I am new to this forum. I want to know about this issue, Can you guys help me out?It will be so much helpful.I have a little bit knowledge about cryptocurrence.Hope you guys will help me.  

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In fact, this step will not succeed because most of the strong currencies in the market are not present in the Yobit platform. The yobit exchange contains the swap currencies most of the time, unfortunately.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

The best cryptocurrencies to invest on especially at this very crucial moment is the bitcoin and the ether. Apart from those, I don't think I can invest in any of the cryptocurrency for now, because it is very hard to identify which one is real and which will bring a good reward at the end of the day. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You are right that my friend we must do a good research on currencies and monitor their prices well so that we can choose the appropriate currencies and to increase our profits and reduce as much as possible the losses

On 3/16/2020 at 3:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You can avoid  fake currencies  in this  way.

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

do you like my suggestions.  If you find it useful  give me good  reputation. 

Yes you are right. We can check it from coin market cap but i think there is no fake currency on the yobit. Yobit is well known wallet and it will not allow the fake currencies on it its forum. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

What matters most is who the project team members are. If the project does not have white paper and we do not know who created the project it is a scam. There are too many scam projects added to the yobir exchange. Always be careful when investing

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/16/2020 at 12:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

Good suggestions thank you. I would suggest sticking around with the most trusted currencies like Bitcoin and Litecoin. Investing in these currencies is more secure than trying out new ones.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Actually while looking up a coin in coinmarketcap is practical, in reality coinmarketcap also lists scam coins and fake ones. They don't take a look at fundamentals and don't do due diligence before listing a coin on their index.

What coinmarketcap asks projects in order to list them, is for the coin to be traded in at least two different exchanges and for a certain small daily volume (usually of $1000) to be produced. They have a google form where any project can submit and wait for them to list the coin.

Counterfeit coins do not have trading volumes and can only be determined by trading, buying and selling volumes. You need to look at the volumes first. 

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 3/16/2020 at 12:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I really like these suggestions. I also recommend to investigate the background of any currency, like the creator and the support team and search for these people if they really exist!

• +1 1