How to find fake currencies on yobit. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

Yes, my friend, CoinmarketCap is one of the best sites that enable you to know good cryptocurrencies and the size of investment in them and arrange them among other currencies. You can also search for projects for these currencies to know if they are good or not.

• +1 1

Making a mistake in trading or investing counterfeit currencies is considered fatal because you may lose your entire balance in one investment in case the currency is fake, thank you my friend for the link you provided us to verify the reality of the currencies, as the counterfeit currencies are already rising quickly and falling quickly as well

• +2 1

I think the easiest way to find the wrong currency is to check its volume when it is near to the zero its means it is very new currency or it is an fraud currency and you should not invest this so that you can prevent yourself from this currency. I this this is the best and easiest way to fund out.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable benefit, of course, from the Sultanate. Unfortunately, it contains many counterfeit currencies that contain a code in it and it is not on a global platform and is not content all over the world.  From the existence of the currency in general and this matter, we can definitely verify the currency if it is already in place or not, and if it is strong first, thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

As for me I think the best way to find a fake currencie and not be scammed is to be patient and just wait, look at market, look what other people do, look at forums, ask questions and after that you have to decide if that is real or fake coin. and you have to be carefull cause there are lots of scammers in chat boxes and forums to so always seek for proof of transactions and proof ot that currencies use but you will have to be extremely careful friends.

• +2 1

Thanks for this helpful information
We must all, before starting any business in cryptocurrencies, have a large amount of information
Because we will lose a lot of effort, time and money as well if we do not know about cryptography.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for your participation in the topic. I will try it, of course. I also suggest to check the parsing currencies in YouTube and Google's browser, and ask others about new currencies, especially experts, to avoid investing in fake currencies and losing money.

Hello my dear friend. Yes you are right , we should be careful before currency exchange because this all is helpful to safe our money which you have earned after such hard work. Fake currency rate go on increasing each day.

Why you don't try to focus on the most known cryptocurrencies, because once you enter to the deep field of these fake currencies you will fall in one of them, I know coinmarketcap is the best to consult, I will add coingecko too which is good place too, but for me I always use the coins who I used them before

Look for the currency on its official website, its shape and the white papers, in addition to the road map for the currency, do not invest immediately. Wait and wait. Fraudulent currencies go up quickly and fall faster in less than a minute. In general, trading is nothing but a bid from a patient trader to a less patient trader.

• +1 1

I agree with you, there are a lot of counterfeit currencies that do not have a legitimate basis, so all beginners should avoid to the media amplification of the new currencies, but you should look at the currency project before starting to trade or invest in them.

• +3 1

Yes, I agree with you
It is a good and useful way to avoid a loss
Thank you for your advice and cooperation with members of the forum

• +2 1

I read people's opinions and feedback about those coins and tokens on review sites, and I suggest that anyone do the same before making any investment. To avoid taking chances and investing in the wrong programs, analysis should be conducted. Yobit, on the other hand, does not have any fake coins or tokens.

For these reasons, I will only invest in the famous cryptocurrencies and I will not invest randomly because I am not ready to lose all I have in one moment. Investing in known currencies is safer and more profitable as well.

We must beware of falling into the traps of fraudsters, especially beginners, as they present fictional shows that attract inexperienced members. Therefore, seeking knowledge and experience about these things keeps us within the circle of safety.

Yes dear, thank you for this valuable advice. Certainly, CoinMarketCap is the best site to make sure of the cryptocurrencies in general, their source, the networks that they use, the companies that run them, and the capital in which everything related to the currency is published within this platform in general, and I advise everyone before entering In any currency, log in to the Coin Market Cap website and confirm the currency in general, thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

This is extremely important. Always check the currency before investing in it, as investing in a counterfeit currency will result in significant losses. Thank you for providing this information as well as the website where we can check it out. This is vital for everyone because it demonstrates the importance of doing thorough analysis and due diligence before making any investment.

2 minutes ago, Helax said:

Well, for starters, you can search for them on services, such as coinmarketcap and coinekko, or you can read information about the cryptocurrency through the yobit itself.

@Helax It is very important before investing in a currency that we study its movements, avoid being scammed by groups or developers who only throw a coin to steal from others, the information is essential here, if we want to make a serious investment, it is better to go for the coins known,
or study well the project that has the currency for investment.

you are right . Especially in the recent period, the spread of counterfeit currencies has increased, so we have to be very careful when investing in a currency that is not well known, and also, as you said, we have to wait a little before buying it. 

yes dear you are absolutely right i am agree with you before buying any currency we must be careful about that and do not buy newly launched currency because most of the currency are scammed so before buying any currency you should do research about this and try to collect information about this currency so that you will able to buy goo d and profitable currency

I don't know because i am a newbise i did not know about amythhing i am learning about currency and crypto talk InshaAllah i will soon  get knowledge.

Yes you are right about it their are lots of fake and scam cryptocurrencie lots of people get scam form them so be careful .

Dear, your topic is very important because our famous platform, the Yobit platform, contains fraudulent currencies or currencies with an abnormally zero value, and this is called counterfeit currencies. All currencies when you search for a specific currency inside it invites you to the platform that supports them in general and shows you everything related to the work mainly this thing is very good and so we can know that they are fake currency or good or not Thank you very much

• +1 1

This information or suggestions that you are giving us is something very good because that way people will be able to know if it is a false currency or not and thus see if to invest in that currency and this will be due to your suggestion. My suggestion for those people is that they investigate or find out about that currency that caught their attention.

It is really useful information and it is important to research the popularity of the currency because there are a lot of counterfeit currencies spread in the markets of trading in the platforms and there was a time when these digital currency traps