How to find fake currencies on yobit. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

You are right and I agree with you.Its really good information to know everyone because now a days so many fake coins comes in crypto market, so have full information about that coin, yes we check in coin market cap website are goes in the coins official website, are wait some more time and search the coin review, then invest.

Fake currencies always attract you by showing double profit .They are trying to steal your personal data as well .So do not share your personal information on any websites. 

You are correct. The person who wants to enter this field must know the extent of the authenticity of this currency in order not to be exposed to fraud and fraud, and to be confident of his work before taking up any raiding. 

1- Before you invest in any currency look for it in a currency site and this does not mean that the currency is real 
2- Look for the currency within its official website and its shape and white papers in addition to the road map of the currency 
3- Do not invest immediately wait and slow down as the current currencies rise rapidly and fall faster in less than a minute

Always check the currency before investing in it, as investing in a counterfeit currency will result in significant losses. Thank you for providing this information and for providing a website where we can check it out.

Yes, I agree with you. Right of agreement. We must conduct an intensive process about what you mentioned so that we do not suffer loss. Be careful and know what you do. You will not suffer loss.

• +3 1

In fact it is practical to look for a coin in CoinMarketCap, but in reality CoinMarketCap also lists scams and counterfeits.

They do not look at the basics at once and do not persevere before listing the currencies in their index.

Coinmarketcaps ask projects to list them, the currency on at least two separate exchanges and for the production of a certain small daily volume (usually 1000 1000).

They have a Google form where any project can submit and wait for their currency list.

When starting to trade and entering investments, we have to pay close attention to the currency that we will buy and wait for its price to rise, as many of the new currencies are fake, and we will lose if we bought them without good research and asking experienced people about the currency well.
Then we can be encouraged, choose the currency and buy it.

• +2 1

Yes, there are a lot of fake currencies that we see that their price rises quickly and in a short time it drops a lot, and this causes losses to buyers, so you should pay attention to these currencies. Yes, entering the currency site and searching for the currency is a The best thing you can do to avoid loss

• +2 1

What a lovely piece of information. It is actually a good idea to do your own research before you buy any coin. So as a matter of fact I will urge you to make sure that search for any new coin on coinmarketcap before you invest. 

Dear thank you for this interest, you have to be careful about many things in the world of encrypted currencies, so you have to search intensively, deeply and accurately before doing investment trading, especially in famous currencies, because they can simply be fake so that you are not exposed to loss or fraud, you are very careful and check twice before Investment

• +2 1

I do not have any information about this, but I prefer to buy the first thirty coins in the group because they are not counterfeit and they definitely guarantee you profits if their prices increase.

• +5 1

I think we must conduct searches before investing money on yobit .it is also preferable to ask the senior members who work in these areas and and benefit form their expenses. 

Hey guys,there are to many scams projects added to their yobit exchanges,counterfeit coins do not having trading volumes and can only be determined by tradings,always be careful and when investings.

Thank you for this valuable information my friend , It really helped me. You are right, we must research a lot before we start investing in a specific currency. We are still new to this broad field so we must be careful. 

• +3 1

It is a very wonderful site and a smart idea to avoid scams and avoid using fake currencies in which we may lose a lot of money as a result of our ignorance about it.

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. We need this information due to the widespread prevalence of fake electronic currencies

Yeah We liked your advice, thank you, no one should randomly invest in any cryptocurrency, you should first ask and search for the currency you want to invest in،I recommend following youtubers who are experienced in this matter in advance.

• +3 1

Thank you very much for these wonderful suggestions, I think that such proposals are very necessary especially for novice members to avoid investing in fake currencies, good luck to everyone.

well i think many currencies are not fake and these currencies cant involve in any scam so we should use those currencies which are not fake and many people are using it. So we should invest in these currencies due to which we earn lots of money.

It is really very important for us to take note of fake currencies on yob it so we the newbies should be very careful and take our time to make proper research before investing

Usually low volume coin are scam coin, but sometimes price of it's coin can be up, but if you don't want to take risk, you can buy good coins, like yo, dice, eth, trx. it all depends on you want to buy low volume coins but can be pumped and get double profit, or buy good coin then you hold for long term.

Everyone should check twice before investing and keep all the information on what they are investing.  I suggest you to don't make investment if you don't have idea or experience otherwise you will lose your money .

• +5 1

yeah i agree with you we can find legit coins and tokens in cmc but also think there is no fake coin in yobit exchange if there was adminstration would delist them but if afraid you can trade known coins like btc, trx , eth ...

• +3 1

Hello my friend, thanks for this wonderful site. I think it is good to make sure of the type of currency, whether it is in circulation or not, so that we do not fall into the trap of deception