Are you buying now? Or still waiting? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Are you buying now? Or still waiting?

I am currently not buying currencies. I am waiting for the price to go up to sell some of the cryptocurrencies. And when it goes down, I buy.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:07 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987 the expert crypto member know well About the price dump and pump of crypto currency.. So they take the chance of hold more currency when it price go down because they have enough believe about crypto stability so without any fear they buy more and sold it when it price go high.. There has many history of price dump and pump and many serious Investor become rich..                   

yea this happens a lot and its what we all profit from, i saw a lot of people selling their bitcoins a few days ago and saying that bitcoin will go bellow 10k, now today it surged up to 10900$ and still going.

• +1 1

My strategy is to buy when I have small amounts of capital to avoid that my capital is devalued due to the constant fluctuations of the currency in my country and thus I protect my investment

Personally I am holding a part of my investment, the other part I use to trade with the most recognized cryptocurrencies and thus gradually increase my bitcoin.

Currently there is volatility in the market, I will wait until I see a suitable buy signal.

I am neither buying any crypto coin nor waiting to buy because I am seeking for free crypto on this forum only. Buying needs a lot of experience and I am only a beginner

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am currently waiting for the perfect opportunity to buy that would be more or less in mid-December where it would peak down and that would be one of the last opportunities to buy under the price so you have to be ready for that movement that It will be very strong before the market and have the traiders ready

On 3/16/2020 at 4:39 AM, johant123 said:

Last week I I increased my share of BTC for future HODLing, but now I have the idea that prices will drop even further in the coming weeks. So I am not making new investments right now (also not in stocks at the moment).

What is your strategy? Do you buy big now? Or in little tranches (e.g. $10 each day)? Or wait until there are real signs of recovery?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

In my case. I'm waiting for a good Airdrop. I suspect that Btcoin is going to go down. I'll wait for this to happen, to buy some Bitcoin. Meanwhile, I'll continue to operate with PayPal USD, exchanging with the local currency of my country. That gives me good earnings.

I think that there is a general rule that analysts use in trading when buying, which is when the trend reversal is confirmed and when retesting the broken resistance, that point is usually good for buying because it is difficult to determine the bottom.

• +4 1

If I have bought small amounts of Bitcoin this month, when I see the price decrease, my amount in BTC increases, I recommend them.

At this precise moment the market is bullish or at least the btc market, it is not a good time to buy, a week ago there was an opportunity. You have to be on the lookout every day and approve those moments.

5 minutes ago, alexbofx said:

The best thing if you do not have experience in financial markets, is to buy BTC at different prices per spot (Example: buy 50% btc at $ 11,000 and another 50% if it drops to $ 7,000) avoid operating margin trade or futures until be prepared with the necessary knowledge

Exactly friend, that's a good recommendation, there is a method called QFL that proposes a similar strategy. It would be good to keep an eye on it, I have used it and it has given me good results.

Hi everyone. When the price for Bitcoin was less than $ 10K, I had a strategy to buy constantly when free money appeared, but now the price did not much exceed the $ 11K mark, I believe that the correction to growth has ripened at least to the level of $ 9200, so all the money that appears and can be invested, I place orders for the purchase of BTC with a ladder from 9200, up to 6200 dollars, every 200 dollars. I am a fan of the cryptocurrency market, but I have formed the opinion that in this time period the price for one Bitcoin is higher than $ 10,000 - a bit too much. Knowing the nature of the Bitcoin price movement, that it can literally fall by several thousand dollars overnight, I do not care about the possible price increase, the main thing for me is not to miss potential purchases below $ 10K

i holder btc because btc great potencial in the future . btc more growup with fixed supply .bellive

Prefiero esperar a que pase, este problema global de la pandemia ya que he visto algunas monedas que suben y bajan de nivel como si nada.

On 3/16/2020 at 2:24 PM, johant123 said:

Last week I I increased my share of BTC for future HODLing, but now I have the idea that prices will drop even further in the coming weeks. So I am not making new investments right now (also not in stocks at the moment).

What is your strategy? Do you buy big now? Or in little tranches (e.g. $10 each day)? Or wait until there are real signs of recovery?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I am holding now because price is high and I can not buy more due to lack of capitals.  I just let it to grow if market show me some signs.  Everything  will be determined by time wait and see the results. 

Right now I am still waiting and doing nothing, I think buying bitcoin now is not profitable, because the price is high enough that it is too risky to buy now even in small quantities. I currently only trade small amounts of ETH.

• +2 1

now is the perfect time to buy coins that are low is the best investment before they rise and then wait for the rise and sell them but you have to go saving coins of all kinds and that are more reliable and presumably can go up more. 

I am still waiting and doing nothing, I think buying bitcoin now is not profitable, because the price is high enough that it is too risky

At the moment, I have some cryptocurrencies and I am very afraid of a fall because the market is not clear and always every strong rise also witnesses a strong decline and all currencies fall dramatically so we must be careful and pay close attention and monitor the market completely and not risk it

Making an average even monthly is about $ 100 bitcoin is what I do I do not care if the price is high or low, in the end it averages and I have no losses, that is my strategy.

I have some bitcoin in my wallet and wait a while for this currency to rise to the right price to do the sale so that I can get a good price. Bitcoin is very valuable and profitable.

I had saved several amounts of BTC satoshis, taking advantage of the fact that as of today (October 10) the value of BTC has risen a lot, I will sell my profits to make investments in other cryptos which I have been checking, you always have to innovate and be risky in this business. I hope everything will be all right.