Are you buying now? Or still waiting? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Are you buying now? Or still waiting?

I wonder if you sold when you doubled or have hopes as me for a better price. I have some altcoins too but Bitcoin is the best and I have high hopes for the next year. If you sold consider to look at price again and give us some more good posts about price action.

13 hours ago, yonkii said:

This turned to be a great investment for many that were looking for lower prices but it was scary to see with the economy going so low and in recession, when we came to a halt for two months and only the basics were being produced. We are still face the same concerns now and many fear a repeat and markets to dive a lot soon again. I hope this doesn't happen and everybody to be safe and free from corona.

@yonkii if you have enough funds and you believe in crypto currency truly then without any fear you should invest on those currency that demand is high in crypto world.. Dont worry about price fall down becuase price dump happen many time in crypto world but real currency again pump hugely that member dont expected.. So you must invest on those currency that had much demand..                     

• +3 1

On 3/16/2020 at 11:39 AM, johant123 said:

Last week I I increased my share of BTC for future HODLing, but now I have the idea that prices will drop even further in the coming weeks. So I am not making new investments right now (also not in stocks at the moment).

What is your strategy? Do you buy big now? Or in little tranches (e.g. $10 each day)? Or wait until there are real signs of recovery?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

those who missed out on the buying opportunity of the century must be in pain right now, i tried to buy as much as i can on that march pandemic panic sell from people. those are the best buys i ever done.

• +1 1

September has ended and the monthly candle has been reflected in the charts. Though the candle itself is red, I think it was a healthy pull back and we are still bullish. After all, it did not close below the Monthly MAs and there's no sign of the MACD and signal line crossing as of the moment. While there was a large wick at the top of the candle, there's an almost equal wick at the bottom meaning there is good buying pressure as well. Also when I see news where more and more countries are adopting crypto, I become more positive. I want to hodl for the long term!

https://medium.com/fusenet/announcing-fuse-partnership-with-rupiah-token-1-stablecoin-in-indonesia-63ba197bdc

10 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@yonkii if you have enough funds and you believe in crypto currency truly then without any fear you should invest on those currency that demand is high in crypto world.. Dont worry about price fall down becuase price dump happen many time in crypto world but real currency again pump hugely that member dont expected.. So you must invest on those currency that had much demand..                     

@Dorjoy12 that is right , in crypto prices always drop and increase , and the best example here is Bitcoin , at the end of last year its price was around 9000$ , this year it dropped to 4000$ and increased again and touched the line of 12,000$ 

best thing to do is to keep holding or investing the currencies we believe in them because the prices will increase again anyway.

or we can sell some so we can buy more when the prices  drop and hold them until prices rise again

• +2 1
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, yato987 said:

@Dorjoy12 that is right , in crypto prices always drop and increase , and the best example here is Bitcoin , at the end of last year its price was around 9000$ , this year it dropped to 4000$ and increased again and touched the line of 12,000$ 

best thing to do is to keep holding or investing the currencies we believe in them because the prices will increase again anyway.

or we can sell some so we can buy more when the prices  drop and hold them until prices rise again

@yato987 the expert crypto member know well About the price dump and pump of crypto currency.. So they take the chance of hold more currency when it price go down because they have enough believe about crypto stability so without any fear they buy more and sold it when it price go high.. There has many history of price dump and pump and many serious Investor become rich..                   

That assertion is so powerful that it is easy to overlook how critical it is. The whole idea of Rule #1 Investing is buying a stock low, and selling it high. But, the key here is that you’re doing nothing most of the time. In this video, we’re going to talk about just how powerful waiting is and why professional fund managers just can’t afford to invest like this:

• +5 1

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987 the expert crypto member know well About the price dump and pump of crypto currency.. So they take the chance of hold more currency when it price go down because they have enough believe about crypto stability so without any fear they buy more and sold it when it price go high.. There has many history of price dump and pump and many serious Investor become rich..                   

@Dorjoy12 i agree , myself i know many people made decent profits when bitcoin price dropped to 4000$ and others who sold what they have because of fearing , any trader should work on controlling his emotions and think wise before getting into the work because this will cost him to lose many great chances and it may even lead him to lose sometimes 

and also for me i don't think he should believe in crypto stability because in general it is not , he should believe about a specific currency stability since not all currencies have this feature

• +4 1

49 minutes ago, yato987 said:

, myself i know many people made decent profits when bitcoin price dropped to 4000$ and others who sold what they have because of fearing

@yato987 not only bitcoin but it happen on all the currency that take the top place of stock market.. As we are a crypto member and has enough idea of crypto world stability so if sometimes we hold big amount of money then we must hold it up though the price will go pump.. As we know crypto currency always busy with pump and dump but we will wait for huge pump..               

• +3 1

Thanks foe asking mate, but currently i am holding because in the situation of corona pandemic the prices are very low and i waiting for fhe price to so that i can sell and earn a good amount of profit from it. Thankyou

44 minutes ago, pxZ said:

hard to say when the best moment to buy is imho

ha) I agree you won't find the perfect point of purchase. If you are a long-term investor and you know that an asset is undervalued, you will buy it at any price, because it should grow

23 hours ago, yato987 said:

as someone who has been trading for many years now, i would tell you that just holding will not be a good idea especially when the market is going down, you need to learn how to day trade or swing trade coins with big marketcap to actually make decent profits in a monthly basis.

• +1 1

Am yet to buy,I haven't make any transaction in cryptocurrency world , am just getting involved, am new here and hoping to make an investment soon,as a beginner I believe this forum will guide me alot

Recently bitcoin price is increasing, so I cannot buy btc,I am waiting. But I buy some other coin which price is now low, when its rise up I sell it.

Я покупаю криптомонеты периодически,обычно когда появляются свободные деньги,которые не жалко потерять.

• -2 1

The first and important thing to do is to keep your currencies and not panic and selling them , for me i see holding when prices are dropping is wrong so  investing would be much better so with the recovery coming you would make lots more of the currency you have which will give you extra income

• +2 1

I think now is a good time to buy even though sometihing has risen in the last week but you have to be patient and know how to wait. If you want to win from today to tomorrow, don't buy

Today i'm holding bitcoin, its price is falling but i will still hold because i think it will go up again and reach another record price, but hey i'm not an expert so i could be wrong 

Edited by Kaytom

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.

• +5 1

I bought about an week ago when bitcoin dropped to 10300 and also sold it on 10850 after 3 days.. i know it was a very short term trade but i got a handsome profit from this

Now i am waiting for btc to go down below 10k again hihi

Edited by David0
  • +5 1