Are you buying now? Or still waiting? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Are you buying now? Or still waiting?

I am buying several cryptocurrencies because I want to invest in them since right now they are at a very low price and I will buy many because I think their price will rise in the future and I will have many profits in them.

• +1 1

I am buying and investing right now, because I need to and because I am hungry for big profits, but also because there is a lot of room to make money in the crypto world, and one of it it's virtual miner from yobit, try it!

I have been waiting for a while now to regain the strength of the economy and sell there safely and I think the best strategy is to make periodic purchases every time the price goes down so we can achieve a good average and this is a good opportunity

For folks who nevertheless dout once to pay money for btc for asset I right absence to assent to you recognize that this is the justification time for the reason that if you delay to extensive you power compunction for the reason that btc penalty strength pump in awfully before long. 

That I personally, dear friends of great sages in the world of Cryptocurrencies, prefer to freeze Cryptocurrencies where I have studied and obtained information and with some of them I have had good benefits for and others that have been the opposite are the least
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

It's interesting to read what people's views were regarding buying bitcoin back in March when bitcoin drastically dumped. Glad to know that the majority decided to buy in such low levels. As for me, I'm not increasing my holdings right now and possibly would even sell a part of my position if bitcoin reaches 16K by the end of the year, to then rebuy when bitcoin has a major correction. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/16/2020 at 4:39 PM, johant123 said:

Last week I I increased my share of BTC for future HODLing, but now I have the idea that prices will drop even further in the coming weeks. So I am not making new investments right now (also not in stocks at the moment).

What is your strategy? Do you buy big now? Or in little tranches (e.g. $10 each day)? Or wait until there are real signs of recovery?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

When the price is still high, I won't buy for sure because I will be having a hard time to earn. But if the price goes low, I will surely buy because it will make me earn in just a bit of time.

Currently I am still waiting until the price of bitcoin rises to the highest level, now I haven't bought coins yet, because I think the price is still quite high. At the moment I only make small trades for a small profit.

• +1 1

At any drop, you can buy bitcoin and bet it for the future because every drop is an opportunity for buyers because we cannot predict the price that Bitcoin may reach by the end of the year

Am not buying now. All rather take risk and wait. I believe the way the price went high it will continue going up. Though it's a risk because the price can decrease also. The risk is worth taking.

I'm still waiting I saw the bigges lost of many people on 2017, we need to understand that bitcoin will crash again to eliminate weak hand and will coming up more strongly. I remember that few year ago the people believe that bitcoin going up to 40,000 however go down this is not easy game.

12 hours ago, blessing95 said:

It's better to wait for the prices to fall. Bitcoin is at a very good state now and good states is not good when investing. The market has not really bleed well for a while now and being patient before investing will be good. If you're holding its best to keep holding because the prices might fall but rise to higher values later

Nice thought, I think it is advised we hold as you said, the market is quite cool now and might fall anytime but when it falls their is many possibilities that it will rise higher than how it was , so I agree with your talk. 

As a beginner I'm still waiting for a opportunity. The market of cryptos are facing ups and downs both. Im still confused. I think traders can buy some when the price of cryptos fall. At now i have some bitcoins. And i want to hold it         

Hey friend, i haven't started buying yet. I am beginner and i am just learning more about cryptocurrency and cryptoworld, so I am waiting till I get good amount of knowledge and skills in cryptos. So within some years I will buy cryptos and hold them till the prices go up to sell them at profit. But I am earning some coins through this platform, and I am getting to know more about many crypto coins. 

Just now, Ponnnu said:

Hey friend, i haven't started buying yet. I am beginner and i am just learning more about cryptocurrency and cryptoworld, so I am waiting till I get good amount of knowledge and skills in cryptos. So within some years I will buy cryptos and hold them till the prices go up to sell them at profit. But I am earning some coins through this platform, and I am getting to know more about many crypto coins. 

Same here @Ponnnu Since I am also new to cryptocurrency, I am still learning things, and gaining insights on cryptocurrency and tokens. As far I am concerned, I am getting a good profit with cryptotalk with my daily work on forum. As soon as I make a good profitable income, I will be investing in cryptocurrency, and I am looking forward to learn and get knowledge on how these crypto investments and trading process really work. I wish you happy earnings and all the best for your future endeavors!

• +2 1

On 11/5/2020 at 12:36 AM, Goyaa said:

Currently I am still waiting until the price of bitcoin rises to the highest level, now I haven't bought coins yet, because I think the price is still quite high. At the moment I only make small trades for a small profit.

Same thing to me, the Bitcoin price keeps getting high day by day, so I buy smaller coin then exchange them to Bitcoin and earn some little profit. It is good to wait for the appropriate time before buying any coin

I am not buying or waiting now because i am already selling me coin lol. I bought Some litecoin when its price was $43. I sold about 60% of my total balance today in $66. It is a great profit for me in 2 months.

Whoever bought bitcoin in the third month at its decline due to the Corona crisis has made amazing profits as its price at that time reached $ 3,000 and now its price exceeds $ 16,000. Waiting was the best option.

On 5/1/2020 at 11:57 PM, Trofimova said:

Now I am waiting for the price of bitcoin to reach the $ 11,000 mark, since I bought bitcoin at the price of $ 5500 and believe that this is my most successful purchase in 2020.

Price is already above then $18,000 and its the time you can take decision to buy it or not because after the $20,000 price Bitcoin will either go to moon or will be down to earth.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes you are right. I'm holding the coins in my too. I work on cryptotalk forum and they give me money in amount of btc so i stored in the my wallet and I'm looking the market when the price is reached to peak of graph. Then i sell it and i earn my profit.

And definitely went up the BTC, for now in November 2020 it is reaching 19 K, if you really want to hold with this currency, you should wait for reasonable times to see real profits in this business.

That a good step for you my mate. I also want to invest in Bitcoin just because of watching its price going to increase on daily basis. But I am a student right now as well as new here and learning more about Cryptocurrency and trading. But it has become my aim to Invest in Bitcoin in the future.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I am still buying the coins becasue now the market speed is very good and it is going too much fast to the up side and now the BTC price is 18700$ and the highest point is of the last day is 19,000$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i have alot of money now so am going to buy bit coins now am sure that very soon the price will raise and I will be able to sell them and make a huge profit on that 

In my own opinion if I have money I will buy alot because the price has currently depreciate in digital market and keep it so that when the price rise up i will be able to sell in good price and make some precious profit in it.

• +1 1