The most impressive content feature - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The most impressive content feature

This is a nice feature and those who get it really deserve it because they worked hard and sincerely in this forum, and everyone should compete to get this feature.

It was a feature that the forum needed to become more interactive, in addition to that it would be a deterrent to unhelpful, duplicate or rule-breaking posts, as it would take negative reputations and would not be paid for.

I wish to be one of these members.It will really encourage everyone to create their own posts with good, useful and quality Content.Such encouraging posts are always good to motivate all members of the forum to post quality Content.And we create quality Content It will be a good step to improve the forum as well.

Creating a post is not easy. Of course there are those who know how to do this. The main thing is to observe the availability of your own content. I am ready to try to create a theme, but can not decide..

• +1 1

There is no doubt that such decorations or awards make everyone in a state of permanent activity and permanent work in order to achieve the best ، In my opinion, we have to provide very useful content in order to be able to collect such an award.

I believe that members of the forum should search for the best useful posts that will be liked by the members and make them give them a good reputation on their posts, as they will motivate them to share useful posts constantly.

• +3 1

Yes I think it is a nice touch to have this feature. It is like winning a trophy or an achievement. These small things really help us keep on going on.

• +3 1

when I try I most of my I topics gets deleted or no replies would be there for my topic and eventually the topic would get deleted. I know it is a matter of experience and hard work that I would also be able to earn better ranks from this platform.

These members represent an example for us, and we must try to cultivate ourselves and create more useful posts so that we can get this feature because it will provide us with more support 

• +1 1

It's a great encouragement for everyone. As a newbie I too wish to get such features but it's difficult but I will try my best to reach this position by providing more useful and meaningful posts. So that one day I will always attain this .

This feature is good and thanks for your sharing about this and it inspire us for more courrage and achieving . And we give efforts to this . And hope that all will give efforts to leader board because it is best for us.

• +4 1

It is a wonderful thing, but I think that it is difficult to reach this achievement in a short time, you have to spend more time on the forum and research and read about all the different topics, and when you gain enough knowledge, you can create a post like this

• +2 1

This senior members are like Legends in this platform which all members should look up to because they made a contribution until the extent that they won a day and this is not any easy task in this platform.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for sharing this important feature of the cryptotalk platform with us, I think this has really encouraged me to work very hard so as to achieve this kind of success in the platform, but we know we'll have to work hard if really we want this milestone, thanks. 

• +2 1

What impresses me most in this forum is that I can be able to see the reply of other members from a topic which I learn from the topic to improve my knowledge on that area of cryptocurrencies.

This feature is very great dear, and this will make the members of the cryptotalk platform to work very hard so as to achieve this greatness in the cryptotalk career, so we hope for more of this feature as that will keep the forum warn and working well, thanks.

• +1 1

Thank you for clarifying this idea. Indeed, we must all strive to search on any site or on the Internet for useful and new topics in order to share them with other members in order to gain this good reputation and become like these and be proud of ourselves and them.

It is a great feature. I think that we must work very hard in order to get the largest number of unfavorable feedback per day in order to add this feature to our file.

Yes, I agree with you, we must consider these members a role model for us, in fact I follow one of them, in every post or comment of them you see useful information and effective participation, I hope that I will reach this level someday

Getting the most number of good reputations per day is a little difficult but it is worth the experience since these members managed to do so, it is not impossible and some ambition needs to be reached by creating an integrated and useful content that most members like.

Thank you, my friend, for your wonderful post. I think that all members of the forum should create useful topics that contain information related to the world of coding in order to obtain this feature. I aspire to obtain it so I always develop myself and do a lot of research from For my posts to be useful and valuable

This feature encourages us to provide useful posts and comments, but we must work constantly to gain admiration and fame and to become professionals on this platform, with good luck for all of us.

I have already noticed those profiles they have inspired me by reading their useful contents.

As you can see they are almost connected all the time and whenever you visit there profiles you'll find them online or have been online short time ago.

They are very active and dedicated. 

This is very optimistic feature by cryptotalk forum. This award describes the diligence and effort of its member. Moreover it encourages to do even more in cryptotalk platform. Everyone can achieve this award by getting maximum reputation points and this will happen by sharing informative content.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼