The most impressive content feature - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The most impressive content feature

I think this section is very useful and valuable for me and all other users who are working on it and that much and more profitable a new from this real based learning program because this section also tells you that how to work on it and how to gain a proper and basic information about this side because many people are very conscious to join different don't line up inside but most of them don't know how to earn much and more profitable and from this real base earning program so this action is perfect for me and all other users on this site.

In fact, how glad we are to have these CryptoTalk participants in our midst, how much I hope to become one of them in the near future, that they have gained a strong reputation through their positive and active involvement in the forum.

I really like most this feature as it provides a heat of excitement and determination in our though it seems to be good and relax and by providing a cool environment and features we can really become able to post many usefull content daily with positive spark of energy. 

In my information, our content should be very useful not only for the members of the forum, and I believe the administrator will be satisfied. And also, this fame is given by members which means they like content and people like writing, which means that the person is honored by the commune. 

Yes, my friend, giving a good reputation indicates that the members who receive it write important and useful topics and these members must be supported with a good reputation to reward their efforts.

Words of encouragement enable us to feel motivated and work diligently in discharging our duties working in this forum by providing quality content.

Really nice feature. It will be helpful for all members, and they will inspire more with their hardwork. New members also can be motivated from such as feature. Overall we all need to do hard work with maintain all rules to become a senior member.

Yes, that is right, because I do remember a certain time that I create a topic, and base on that reason I felt so encouraged to work hard, so I think that the reputation opportunity was introduced to make people work harder and produce some good topics and content.

This platform is great it give  us opportunity to  grow up we share most impressive content  that make our reputation .i am really happy their we did our best on this platform and they give us rewards.thank to all.

On 15/03/2020 at 3:39 PM, Nezar said:

This forum provides a very nice feature for members where they can get it through the reputation that they get daily. Although this feature is important, it adds aesthetic to your account and encourages you to continue to provide useful posts and we all want to get this feature So if you don't know how to get it, I'll tell you how You can get this feature by getting the most number of good reputation in one day and you can do that by making your posts useful and important for all members until you get the most number of reputation

My goal in this post is to encourage everyone to provide important and useful content and posts so that they can get this feature and so that we can reduce spam very significantly.

Here are some pictures of the files of the senior members of the forum who obtained this feature. We should be proud of the presence of such people with us. And I hope to be among those people soon

@Migo @Grad44445 @rosopond @Ghetto workout1492994605_Screenshot_-_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4eec32afaebeada07b3dabdd3348f555.jpg159042949_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.4f1c4bb51e22751f82588d5c939b0eb6.jpg775804214__.jpg.321e768acafadb7a1fd85a2aaaf927bc.jpg1181892399_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.7fd539e9393f013fb46cea8522e207be.jpg

Yes dear you are right most impressive content is the symbol of the good reputation.  If you want to get good reputation than you write the post good and informative.  I hope you understand it. And try to follow it.

These features actually acts as a form of encouragement for members that put in much work towards creating informative content that are not only useful, but entertaining also. 

These members were very senior members here in the forum .. Let's be honest, we really need their posts and support! The forum has lost a lot of good members with good content! I think we have to do something for them to come back or we must be like them in order to return to the old days of the Forum

• +1 1

Of course this feature is really very useful and wonderful because we can see our reputation position with this feature. Moreover other members can see our reputations with this feature. I think this feature is really very helpful for us. Showing profile visitors is also a great feature in this forum. We can see the profile visitors in our profile with this feature. 

This badges is very amazing because if you have some badge to your profile, it means that you're one of the quality poster in this forum, as a new member here, i attract that badge so that i can make more quality posts to have that in my profile here in this forum.

Hi dear! I think your mean that useful post is always have a creative content and informative. Useful post increase the reputation and value of the post. I hope you understand.

The member's profile you mentioned in your post, this member has a lot of experience. All these members have a lot of information and information as per cryptocurrency and they are working very well. And it will be wonderful to work with this platform with all these people in this platform. Yes we will be able to learn a lot from their experience.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The most important thing for us is to make good content of post that will increase the members of the forum in knowledge and experience with good writing skills that will make you have good and positive reputation 

Hopefully I will do it soon as a newbie I'm learning more and more from this plateform one day I'll be good content creator for sure this is very good example of hardworking and I'm really inspired I'll do the same in upcoming time

According to my point of view the most important thing in content is that it should be valuable and useful so when anyone read our post they will get attract towards that topic and if its useful for them. Then definitely they will give you positive respnse which is very important and good for this platform.

• +2 1

Encouragement and support are two things that are very important to success and development, everyone sometimes feels bored or frustrated and this is not a good thing that affects us and our work, When you get such support, if you feel bored, there is a reason that pushes you to work again and become better, everyone should set a goal in front of them to continue working

• +4 1

thank you my friend . You encourage me to be one of those members, I want to be a spacial member , I need a lot of work. never give up, the forum offer a good opportunity for us to learn and earn and make friends too, I'm happy for them . good luck 

• +3 1

Amazing i would love to have that featur one day since day one in this forum i was trying to make my posts useful to make good impression i hope i continue the hard work 

We all strive to be famous and successful in this forum ... and this wonderful feature encourages us and motivates us to make more effort and fatigue and write valuable and useful posts about the world of cryptocurrencies and how to properly trade and invest them to be like those people who got them ... Thank you for your cooperation in this post useful

• +3 1

if you have a great knowledge of the topic then you get the earning from cryptotalk more than the simple users. so try to create the good material of the content and best for the all users they like your post.

One thing to one is that big names such as the ones you've posted ttook their time and worked very hard in the forum in order to reach such status. There are so many things you'll need to do in order to be good in the forum and just know that hard work is what will lead you to such status