Stress in trading,withdrawal - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrGox

Stress in trading,withdrawal

You must be very careful when placing your wallet when you are preparing to make a withdrawal from an exchange or trading platform. Make sure that the wallet address is correct, the best in those cases is to cut and paste. You should also be aware that the addresses change in some wallets such as blockchain and coinbase, they are constantly changing

I don't know how long you have been trading. Stress is a stage that every trader has to go through, you have to control it to be successful in this industry.

Perhaps to some extent this is related to your psychology. But I don't think this is a bad thing. It's a good habit to check everything several times.

You are right as if we did the wrong transaction then there is no roll back in the crypto currency transaction and we will loss the money so it better approach to confirm the address first.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 3/14/2020 at 10:45 PM, magd said:

Trading and withdrawal operations need to organize the time, for example, setting specific periods to monitor prices and times for trading, and that the withdrawal take place at the appropriate purchase value for each currency, and therefore, there will be significant strees

@magd...Trading and withdrawals are two things.  However, we know that trading requires experience.  Because no one can profit by trading without experience.  If you trade and prices keep falling, there will be a lot of pressure on your business.  So we must know and understand everything before trading.  When a coin starts trading, its value goes up and down.  When the price of the coin goes up you will sell and withdraw to your wallet

On 3/14/2020 at 3:47 PM, MrGox said:

I hate my own stress in the trading crypto markets, I check the same numbers over and over in order to be sure. Sometimes, I check the BTC address 20 times before clicking the send button on wallets and the same is right for withdrawing the XRP. I check carefully the MEMO and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button. I feel the stress in my bones, what to do? Is this psychological issue?

If dear friend and colleague of this great forum I believe and thought that the person depends if he is more nervous, without calm about the stress therefore already advice to have tranquility and patience in this world of cryptocurrencies
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

those all are the safety measures which create strain for your mind earlier than sending the balance to your cope with it is ideal for these activities but in case you are the usage of the proper wallet then you definitely need to not take pressure so much it may only be averted if you'll be mentally strong while you are coping with it due to your internal emotions you are taking so much pressure.

You have to be calm and patient when dealing in the cryptocurrency markets .. You have to imagine what will happen to you if you make a mistake while sending or withdrawing currencies and losing what you own .. Now you will think that you are ready to review the process a thousand times and not lose money in this way

On 3/14/2020 at 10:36 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I don't  understand  your  question  dude. For  what you are feeling  stress . For crypto  prices  or for  withdraw  your crypto.  I suggest  you  to check  your crypto  adress just one time  carefully. 

Hey mate, you are right, I also not understand why my friend feel stress about withdraw fund, if we careful about withdraw our fund than we must not stress in any matter. When I withdraw my asset I always check my address carefully.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nobody can blame you,
Dealing with large amounts of money causes a lot of stress.
In my opinion, try to send money to your wallet in small batches
And always remember that taking  risk is required in order to achieve success.
In the end, it depends on your ability to trust yourself.

If you are feeling stressed to cross check wallet address over and over again while withdrawing, I guess u should just  copy and paste the address directly.

We have to check and check again and push the ok button only when we are sure we given the correct address and amount. There can be many times we will find that we might have made a mistake or afraid of malware and this is important to be patient and not make transactions very fast. This stress is important because we move money and even a small mistake of $10 is important not to make.

Yes you should have a proper check before doing anything because it is the money we should receive, so before every process check once carefully. My friend I would recommend you to copy paste the address which would help you to reduce your stress every single member would be having this fear because of losing of money.

That's a kind of stress i think everyone went through. Trading is a stressful thing. We get very nervous then. Thats the same for everyone in first place. But you can overcome it by experiencing the same thing over and over. So if you continue doing with your knowledge in trading you will soon have no tension about trading. You will enjoy that moment. And yeah we all should look carefully the address to withdraw. But not that much. Just 2 or 3 times is enough.

This is not a psychological problem, my friend

Everyone is doing the same, we try to make sure every step we want to take

Before creating a post, I try to make sure the post is correct and not misspelled so that I don't run into warning points

Before sending my money to the wallet or trading, I make sure of every step because I don't want to lose my money easily

You are doing a right job, my friend

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

That's not stress actually. To you it might be stress but the way I see it is that, there is no stress in that. You have to make sure you are doing the right think before you proceed that is what we call confirmation. It's for your benefit so that you shouldn't send your assets somewhere.

• +3 1

On 3/14/2020 at 3:47 PM, MrGox said:

I hate my own stress in the trading crypto markets, I check the same numbers over and over in order to be sure. Sometimes, I check the BTC address 20 times before clicking the send button on wallets and the same is right for withdrawing the XRP. I check carefully the MEMO and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button. I feel the stress in my bones, what to do? Is this psychological issue?

Yes of course of action you will partake of stress, to be honest, not each one canister inspection themselves fountain with no emotions. But don't worry, organization by hand by having heaps of event and data.

It is normal for everyone who works in trading to feel this psychological pressure and fear, but you have to curb this feeling and try to organize your time to work on it in addition to good focus to avoid impulsive decision-making (stay relaxed)

It is not a psychological problem, it would be rather insecure that the money for which you worked so hard will never reach you and that is fine and you should not be the only one who does that so do not worry.

• +1 1

I can totally understand you when i was a begginer in trading i have the same behaviour, but when you spend some time it's becamos routine and you starting to realize there's no way the address is wrong because i copy and paste the adress. I think it also related with money that you trade, i was a begginer i was using big amounts (mistake)and i was checking those information all the time.

• +4 1

Hi, friend. Crypto world is a very volatile and risky environment especially for beginners. You always need to plan your strategy before a trade. And when you decide to take that trade, you should manage your psychology well. If you are getting stressed, you may always plan your stop loss and take profit prices beforehand and never follow that trade again for some time until either one becomes realised (your stop loss or your take profit) If you are a beginner, always start trading in little amounts and raise it as you are getting more experienced. Have a nice evening and good luck.

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You should not feel that concern at the time of making a withdrawal, just check the first 4 and the last 4 digits of your address, if you have withdrawn before you know that the operation is safe 

Hi friend, living in too much stress could be as harmful for you. Its look you already have faced that thing in withdrawal as may be you have sent your money to other address? Is it? My friend, if your are scared about withdrawal then you should have to copy your address and paste in withdrawal address, then there will you not face any scare about withdrawal of your money to other address.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think that's the effect of your ignorance when withdrawing cryptocurrency. Apart from that, excessive fear when withdrawing crypto should also be reduced. The fear of losing crypto is a problem for beginners, so trading often needs to be trained to get used to market conditions. Try to stay calm and also focus on the crypto withdrawals you are making.

• +1 1
  • +2 1