Late anouncements affects trust of the users! [message to admin] - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Late anouncements affects trust of the users! [message to admin]

It's a fast thing to do from the side of the admin to update the members immediately there's change in rules or operations so that the members will be aware before times without falling victims of the penalties recommend to the broken rules

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We cannot ask the moderators every time about the reason for disabling Bitcoin payments, because I have no doubt about the credibility of the forum, we must be patient for some time.

This is absolutely a good point raised by @teminalibug. Late announcements cause many problems and lack of understandings between moderators and members. I think that moderators should communicate real time statistics with the members so all of their doubts should be eradicated. This will help in effective working.

What everyone is experiencing is even more than what you thinking you can see that since cryptotalk stop paying ratings you can see so many people never seems to come online and do there posting, you can see after writing 20 post daily you only get single reply, if I may ask why 

write the announcement about any change in the forum you should be made at least a week or few days before the actual changes so that in the members and the users can be ready about it mentally

• +1 1

It is so true the announcements should always be on time so that the users can understand the issue and the reason and also they stay trusted in long term.

Users believe that this forum is not suitable for this promotion,

that they should notify the admin in advance so as not to make any mistake without reporting the admin in advance.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, your suggestions are good to be informed by the moderators before the starting of cleaning process. But it is also true that when the moderators change anything in the forum, they announce about the change with edit the topics in About Forum section. As the link of announcement is shared by senior above, you can check their announcement.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On all the due happenings in this forum I think of course it should be well announced before it comes effective in order to make us aware of what exactly is going on unlike when we just see new changes however the administration knows how they work and I believe every change they bring in it's for the goodness of this forum so I always appreciate every step.

• +2 1

we always have to be patient and trust what the managers say.  Reputation should motivate us to write really high-quality.we are accustomed and it is not a big problem because we trust cryototalk.

it would be a great help for the users if the forum moderator tell us before they do something because it will keep the trust of users on the foreign and also will let us make and work properly

As many have said, longtime members of this forum should already be used to this kind of thing. I think you trust this forum. They know very well what they are doing. Sometimes these things happen.

• +1 1

Actually, I completely agree with you, there is a problem with the members' payment system, it is strange, I hope you solve this problem in the Crypto platform, thanks for your post, I think the comments will be cooperative

Well, most of happenings here are always announced earlier and there's some activities or happenings that unexpected like the time interval, as far as i know they didn't announced about from it and we need to adjust in that feature.

On 3/10/2020 at 2:40 PM, Migo said:

As we are an old members here, we can't ask questions about the payments anymore because we already saw this kind of situations before, and we don't doubt in the honesty of this forum, we need to take a look at yobit official bot on telegram and we can keep ourselves updated, they must make some notification, especially about the new regesration, but the payments, you know and I know that this forum is honest enough and they are not going to scam us

Yes expert, I'm still new on the forum and this is the second time have witnessed this. But I hope it will be rectified with time because I take it to be a system maintenance which will only last for days. Thanks very much for the enlightment, have a nice day.

We must always be patient and believe what managers say.  Respect should inspire us to write really high quality.  We are accustomed and it is not a big problem because we believe in Critotal and from here we can make money.

I don't agree with all said in this post, it was also an early one that I wasn't here, but I think I understand what happened and why all these decisions were made. You can't dictate how a forum will work, it is up to the owners and from what I have seen there is a lot of communications and all of the decisions had been for the better of the forum.

On 3/11/2020 at 12:09 AM, Efs said:

Users like me who have been in this forum for a long time are no longer a problem in the delay of payments, because all the events are happening frequently and now we are accustomed and it is not a big problem because we trust cryototalk.

You are right the old users do not have any problem with the payment delays but the forum need to take care of the new members who are not aware of the forum and all that staff.

• +4 1

The format of sharing updates in the forum is logical and standard. Mostly latest update circulate the forum as headlines and sometimes to be place in about forum section depends. And for the issue of technical circumstances that has nothing to do with publishing. It happens on regular basis good example is the inactiveness of send to my balance and others 

The forum should really ensure that they  updates members of the latest things and changes that is to be made so that members may not make mistakes that can lead to banning of the accounts.

Yes, the officials must announce any emergency situation in the forum and inform the subscribers if they have received a ban and the reason behind that, and also in the event that the forum stops or the withdrawal of money has stopped, the announcement must be made.

That's true, i strongly agree. People losing their trust because they think moderators are not active here that's why they also think the forum will stop forum because of the late announcements. I suggest to send as an notification to our own account when there is new in the forum or in yobit. 

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you, especially when there are changes to one of the normal wats of doing things, I never come across any announcements, all I know is that the changes take effect, and another issue is during the times of cleaning forum, we need to be informed aforehand so that we know that something is going on.

In my openion  There is good for the people and also for them who are traping the innocent people just steal the money and hacks they accounts.

Yes I totally agree, sometimes we see comments or posts regarding market prices and many people who do not notice the date, can lose a lot of money because honestly many people are here thinking they are going to make money knowing the prices and speculating and the truth is that this is dangerous because the best thing is to give super good education to people.