Late anouncements affects trust of the users! [message to admin] - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Late anouncements affects trust of the users! [message to admin]

On 3/12/2020 at 1:43 AM, Shahud said:

yes there should be early announcement before stopping or doing any activity which is related to the users account so that users will get an idea and they never create any panic situation in the forum

Well, most of happenings here are always announced earlier and there's some activities or happenings that unexpected like the time interval, as far as i know they didn't announced about from it and we need to adjust in that feature.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bro this forum is paying for the work we sre doing and sure they don't like to pay those who are here for scamming. So i don't think this late announcement of the payment would affect the reputation of this forum and trust. Well if you like to be informed about news about forum you should follow the platform on different social media and you can join telegram discussion group for more information.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

My friend, the new members must first read the rules of this forum to avoid making mistakes, which leads to banning them, and then they can start posting topics and comments while adhering to the forum rules.

On 3/9/2020 at 8:12 PM, teminalibug said:

Finally we would love explanation on why payment s are blocked till today and i have encountered a topics about new registrations/sign ups been disabled (would have been best of those users who try to register get an expatiation why and when they can register so as to not chase them off for good).

I think the moderators disabled the new registration in order to hinder spammers from posting useless contents and on the issue of non payment for posting I think we know this forum won't scam us it will only delay the payment but it will definitely pay us. So let wait for a while.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

For us to be free from banning, I think you have to read and understand the rules governing the forum, because avoiding reading the rules and regulations of this forum can make you made mistakes which can lead one to banning from the forum.  And we should all remember that this forum pay us base on our work and they don't want to paid the spammers, maybe that is the reasons why they announcement payment late, so we should not allowed this to affect our trust to the forum.

On 09.03.2020 at 21:12, teminalibug said:

Introduction;

This is my message to the administration  maybe my friend @Desais you can get it to your fellow officials.

I'm in this forum long enough i have experienced many things to not worry about anything that is going on with this great forum, and i care so much for this forum because i plan to be come one of the like legendary users we have today on bitcointalk.

However new members always worry about things that are happening most of the times, and they make many useless topics about it, that some of them get deleted without explanation.

My message;

we have the announcement area, i think it should be used on time, getting explanations when things have already been happened is not healthy and affects trust of the users.

Conclusion;

Finally we would love explanation on why payment s are blocked till today and i have encountered a topics about new registrations/sign ups been disabled (would have been best of those users who try to register get an expatiation why and when they can register so as to not chase them off for good).

Some answers i found;

Best regards.

of course, you are absolutely right, I am convinced that it is so. Thanks for the discovery of this and the topic, I am sure to many people as well as it will be very useful for me, namely, to actually decide whether late announcements affect trust and whether such late announcements should be believed. I will also study the majority of ...

• +4 1

These issues are common in this platform. Only yesterday was I able to transfer my Bitcoins to my Bitcoin balance after five consecutive days of not being able to transfer. And also yesterday my posts were not counted and I don't know why. There many such problems that can arise from this platform so it is necessary that the uses voice their problems and find the solutions so that it can be solved in the end.

• +3 1

I like the forum a lot and I don't question anything. They don't have to tell you everything and if you don't trust the forum you don't need to make posts full of doubts and comments like that. I don't understand this reaction and I am not very long time in cryptotalk but I have only good experience from this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

These problems occur from   all  sites i think  that matter is  the site is honest and pays you after solving the problem. I do not care if there is a delay in payment. All I care about is that it pays me after solving the problem

I notice many users complain about their late payment and sometimes the platform does not count for their posts. I hope that the problem will be solved soon ...

I am never have trust iswes with the forum. Having this problem means you have no patients and you do not support the forum as you should. You have to be patient and stop this that make you look like a hungry for money person. Anything the forum does I am together and I am not worry about anythign.

• +2 1

I don't mind at all about announcements early or late ones. Some people think that because they are part of a forum for a while the forum owes money to them but this is not correct and really mentality like this one is terrible and must be avoided by all members. 

Sometimes may be due to the cleaning process the payment is delayed by the platform. During such time you won't be able to transfer your Bitcoin. Other times many users also find it hard to join the platform as the forum does not make other people enter. So I hope all these problems will be resolved by the higher authorities soon.

I have not seen any announcement  area yet but there are some threads with the information I think there should be the area where one can see the upcomming events easily.

• +5 1

Technically beginners dont look around that much as you would think because these people normally just stick in with no idea whatsoever which is just makes the community annoyed about it and inorder to prevent this its better when they start of like forced tutorial on what to do something like that.

It doesn't actually betray our trust, but it is just a little bit disappointing because their answers are always delayed. Also, it is the same with their events and stuffs. Just like now, the trade for talk token has been delayed for 2 times now. But I'm really hoping that'll be the last delay that will happen.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/27/2020 at 6:10 AM, Michaelx018 said:

Sometimes may be due to the cleaning process the payment is delayed by the platform. During such time you won't be able to transfer your Bitcoin. Other times many users also find it hard to join the platform as the forum does not make other people enter. So I hope all these problems will be resolved by the higher authorities soon.

I agree with you friend. Great post I really think announcement must be considered serious. They must be let out as early as possible to improve trust of members and aslo helps prevent panic situation for the members in the forum. It would be a really healthy step.

• +1 1

It is right that when you have planned something and it is not fulfilled by the other party it breaks your trust so the announcement should be at least on time if not earlier.

Yes absolutely, late announcements affect the trust of users immensely. Announcements should be made befire any using, buying, shopping, trading, mining or any other activity so that all the users must receive proper information about these activities. Also users become capable of using there time efficiently and effectively. So here is my message to administrators that announcements should be made.

Late announcements are the worst. When someone came and shared you informations about something, you would go ahead and search it right? This is why we need advance not late announcements since it create havoc when people do not understand anything anymore.

BetFury                                                   

Of course, friend, you speak correctly! I believe that in order to make a good profit, we all need to write really high-quality posts that will make each of us better, because if we leave a bad comment or post, it will have a bad impact on our reputation. Reputation should motivate us to write really high-quality posts!

On 3/11/2020 at 10:07 PM, Reostra77 said:

the last two days I saw something similar where new users panic because of late payments even though there is already a topic that discusses that on 9-10 national celebrations in russia so only processed on March 11

Users like me who have been in this forum for a long time are no longer a problem in the delay of payments, because all the events are happening frequently and now we are accustomed and it is not a big problem because we trust cryototalk.

It is right whatever the decission has made by the forum authorities they should share it instantly at any particular place so that the forum users keep the trust.

This is a really good idea, it is good to have an ad space for the forum so that important ads are placed such as payment stops for some time or changes in the forum or the like, I have found dozens of duplicate topics in which members talk about not getting paid, these topics should be deleted Or merge them all into one topic, and the ad space can be used to clarify these matters.

Currently the payment in Bitcoin has been stopped as well, and no one knows when the payment will be re-paid and they are currently paying with the currency of Talk, and perhaps the payment in Bitcoin will be permanently stopped in the future or the payment may be modified in the currency of the talk