Late anouncements affects trust of the users! [message to admin] - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Late anouncements affects trust of the users! [message to admin]

I agree with you, I think that the forum needs a section that contains all the updates and changes that happen to the forum, such as the ban campaigns or the payment system and the rules of the forum, this will be better than their position with a section about the forum where you will have to search within the responses for any changes that have occurred.

• +2 1

Thank you, my dear friend, for raising this very important topic, my publications are always deleted without informing me of the reason and this causes me frustration, so I think your suggestion is good and worth implementing that we be informed when deleting a post and the reason for that

• +2 1

We are all vulnerable to deleting our posts, we should not despair, but rather look for the reason and avoid committing the same mistake. There are clear rules for publishing and we must avoid violating them to avoid as much as possible deleting these posts and wasting our efforts.

I like the forum a lot and I don't question anything. They don't have to tell you everything and if you don't trust the forum you don't need to make posts full of doubts and comments like that. I don't understand this reaction and I am not very long time in cryptotalk but I have only good experience from this forum.

• +2 1

I don't understand your article very well dear, but this seems to be something very important that will call for peaceful dialogue between the forum members and their moderators, so thank you for sharing this important information with us dear.

Do we need to ask about payment in the cryptotalk platform because I think that the cryptotalk forum is a very great platform with no or less disappointment, that is why the old members don't ask about the payment because they are use to that, so we should just focus on our work and forget about payment now.

I think that junior members are always concerned about this forum, because they do not have sufficient information about this forum nor the expertise to enable them to create useful topics. I believe that old members should present their experiences and experiences to junior members so that they can benefit from it, that this forum is wonderful And useful to all, I hope that it remains distinguished

• +2 1

Yes, this is a very good suggestion, it is very important that whenever there is an action that is about to be taken in this forum, the moderators should consider making an announcement to that respect so that every member will be aware of it, instead of people been worried about a change which they don't know about.

People losing their trust because they think moderators are not active here that's why they also think the forum will stop forum because of the late announcements. I suggest to send as an notification to our own account when there is new in the forum or in yobit.