Late anouncements affects trust of the users! [message to admin] - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Late anouncements affects trust of the users! [message to admin]

True. Due to those issues happens,including payment problem many lose their patience,because not all can fully understand everytime it happens,it causes flooding of post regarding that issue and mostly leaving of some impatient member so giving us announcement is hopefully be implemented to avoid worries and stress.

11 hours ago, SlowBoy said:

I cannot understand properly as this is much more big post but I will say that if this is the official announcement than we will soon be able to find this.

it is not much of a big post because almost all the work has distinct meaning and importance, anyway i was just suggesting that when there is problem they they should announce about this faster.

Don't worry, all services on this forum will be improved and maybe we will see a speedy announcement about everything that happens in the forum and moderators are working on that

THINK POSITIVE

I agree with you my dear friend yes old members know the reason behind, why the stop payments, what about new members they continuesly post same topics about payments, so when the forum official starts any project, then post one statement because its solve so many problems.

Yes right Agree with they should use the announcement place often and make a message once per week minimum just like that abut any thing happens in the forum 

That's true, i strongly agree. People losing their trust because they think moderators are not active here that's why they also think the forum will stop forum because of the late announcements. I suggest to send as an notification to our own account when there is new in the forum or in yobit. 

We must take into account that it is a relatively new forum and they continually improve for its correct functioning, changes are necessary and can cause certain inconveniences, I think we should be patient and trust them.

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for this suggestion and there is no doubt that you are an old member and a friend of this forum. Indeed, new members often give rise to panic in the forum through their repeated posts about the registration ceasing and the payment stopping ... etc., so it is advisable to make an announcement to tell them all new

• +1 1

I think we have nothing to ask about this forum and Yobit website exchange, I have many times in Yobit and also here in this forum, and I know that they are legit and pay without problem.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

We should  not  question  about that little  mattrrs . May be this problem  occurred  due to some reasons. We should  have patience to face that little  problems.

Yes exactly totally agree with you as a user we should know all the informations upcoming about the forum so that we will be prepare of such situations because sometimes the late announcements caused users very negatively so it's very important to provide the necessary information on time.

I think , it is required to pause the payouts to remove scammers and the messages that they have created on this forum. It is required to keep this forum clean and safe from the any sort of scammers. Anyway, if there is notification feature for deleting so many posts, it would be still better. 

On 3/10/2020 at 7:10 PM, Migo said:

As we are an old members here, we can't ask questions about the payments anymore because we already saw this kind of situations before, and we don't doubt in the honesty of this forum, we need to take a look at yobit official bot on telegram and we can keep ourselves updated, they must make some notification, especially about the new regesration, but the payments, you know and I know that this forum is honest enough and they are not going to scam us

Yes you are right I am agree with you the old members should not worry about the payment they have already gone through many times this type of issue even no one should question about the payment as I am new member even then also I am confident that this campaign will not scam us in payment purpose and about the new registration we have to wait until any announcement given by the administration.

On 3/10/2020 at 3:12 AM, teminalibug said:

Introduction;

This is my message to the administration  maybe my friend @Desais you can get it to your fellow officials.

I'm in this forum long enough i have experienced many things to not worry about anything that is going on with this great forum, and i care so much for this forum because i plan to be come one of the like legendary users we have today on bitcointalk.

However new members always worry about things that are happening most of the times, and they make many useless topics about it, that some of them get deleted without explanation.

My message;

we have the announcement area, i think it should be used on time, getting explanations when things have already been happened is not healthy and affects trust of the users.

Conclusion;

Finally we would love explanation on why payment s are blocked till today and i have encountered a topics about new registrations/sign ups been disabled (would have been best of those users who try to register get an expatiation why and when they can register so as to not chase them off for good).

Some answers i found;

Best regards.

Yes i think if administrator and moderators keep posting some announcement here i think most members here are stop asking by creating a topic that no one knows the answer. I think it will become useless. So moderators need to post immediately they're announcement. 

I think that the admins announcing these things will not be of much use because if the members are facing any of these problems, they can use the search feature and look for a topic about the problem they are facing and read the replies to that topic..

19 hours ago, Bruno52 said:

I think that the admins announcing these things will not be of much use because if the members are facing any of these problems, they can use the search feature and look for a topic about the problem they are facing and read the replies to that topic..

Maybe not all members experience the same thing that's why they are not announcing it. I think the announcement they are providing is good and not that late. Maybe other users think it was late announcement because they are not giving a time to observe on this forum.

You are right friend, but before every action is taken in the forum by the moderators, they announce it through the about page. If they will not announce it, it may affect many members. But sometimes the problem is us! Because we don't have the habit for reading the about page several times to find new announcements from the moderators.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Brother I appreciate your post and your message to the admins, but they are already doing their best for us. Any news with the forum will be announced!

On 3/11/2020 at 6:01 PM, teminalibug said:

My account is alreday receiving rewards, i hope th9is operation was for the best and did not hurt legit users.

That was a temporary problem and it happens from time to time that our posts get deleted or our payments get delayed  

On 3/9/2020 at 9:12 PM, teminalibug said:

we have the announcement area, i think it should be used on time, getting explanations when things have already been happened is not healthy and affects trust of the users.

I never noticed changes happening in the forum without announcements. If this happened it was something minor and didn't play a major role in the forum or the campaign. I am pleased with the information shared on the forum by the admins and I think that we are well informed so far. 

The problem mentioned is a minor detail that the forum has no obligation to fulfill and does not affect the users. Also all moderators are accepting pm's so any question about the forum is answered.

Yes, your words are true, but the forum is working on developing that to become better so do not worry about that and the supervisors are looking for new developments to add to the forum

Life is great and enjoy it

Well there is in fact a lack of information from the Staff team as when your posts get deleted there is no explanation for it. At least on other forums i get a private message with a brief explanation from the moderator on why the post was removed.

But not all things are bad...

You have at About Forum a topic where u can make questions to the Staff and Mods directly, and not only that but you can also message them.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I don't think that the admin of this forum would ever take such step in the payment related problem rather it is the responsibility of the yobit and regarding the new user registration the admin should give the notification because many members kept expectation regarding it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It will be wrong for everyone who would say that this forum gives problem to everyone for payments because the loyalty of this forum is very high and everyone trust the admins so never say anything regarding payment yes you are right that the new registration are off now now but I think it will be opened after sometime

On 3/9/2020 at 8:12 PM, teminalibug said:

Introduction;

This is my message to the administration  maybe my friend @Desais you can get it to your fellow officials.

I'm in this forum long enough i have experienced many things to not worry about anything that is going on with this great forum, and i care so much for this forum because i plan to be come one of the like legendary users we have today on bitcointalk.

However new members always worry about things that are happening most of the times, and they make many useless topics about it, that some of them get deleted without explanation.

My message;

Conclusion;

Finally we would love explanation on why payment s are blocked till today and i have encountered a topics about new registrations/sign ups been disabled (would have been best of those users who try to register get an expatiation why and when they can register so as to not chase them off for good).

Some answers i found;

Best regards.

This is a good suggestion I also notice like that from other members when little thing happens you will see many people posting topics about it .