Satoshi post from 2009 - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Satoshi post from 2009

43 minutes ago, cryptovlek said:

I don't understand either and also why this member tagged me and you in his post. This is some next level spam probably. I read your previous answer and it was on topic, like mine. But his wasn't.

There are some members who do not post relevant topics.  And they tag everyone to get a rating.  So we should follow such a member.  There are many types of spammers in the forum.  Currently cheating a lot on ratings.  So all members should be looked after @cryptovlek

• +2 1

This great inventor has accomplished these currencies and gained a lot of fame through what he made to many countries from the improvement in the economies of the countries and the members who got good jobs for them.

Japan are already using cryptocurrencies. Japan is one of the most cryptocurrencies friendly country. And many people are speculating that the inventor of bitcoin is a Japanese man.

31 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

There are some members who do not post relevant topics.  And they tag everyone to get a rating.  So we should follow such a member.  There are many types of spammers in the forum.  Currently cheating a lot on ratings.  So all members should be looked after @cryptovlek

So this is a way to indirectly ask for reputation, by tagging others. They get notification and then put likes on the posts perhaps. If the post was relevant and offered something to the forum I woudl have given, however I didn't see value in it and just wondered why would I be contacted to read this. I have rarely used tags as it notifies the other member and only do that for this reason. Without have to say anything it is only annoyance and will not gain a like from me. I hope they will understand it.

• Useful or interesting 1

@Thekingcallme @Kanji @Mukty112 @mukty

The truth is I see this letter and I pray I wish I knew this when it happened this is really important for me to find solution to this kind of love there is out there there is a lot of good ideas that are happening today we need to be good in what we are doing with the effort to it , this was when bitcoin was worth less and you would even get even a thousand a second but this now is when we see this is the greatest time we have eben able to find all this things

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/16/2019 at 7:30 PM, hexwin said:

If you could choose...would you rather like to know exactly who/what Satoshi Nakamoto is 
or would you keep it a mistery like it is now?  I would like to know 😉

I would definitely want to know who or what satoshi nakamoto is. Satoshi has given humanity something to hold unto for survival. He is an unknown hero and he deserves to be known and recognised. I think he should have a noble price or something😀

This post affected me greatly. Indeed, if I had known about this shop for a long time, I would have entered and had made a lot of profits.

Go that Satoshi Nakamoto has a lot of really incredible talent as everything is being fulfilled as I leave it written because the ends and objectives are being given and you have to see the mastermind behind the creation of the really incredible BTC.

On 1/8/2021 at 5:13 PM, Cleaner said:

There are some members who do not post relevant topics.  And they tag everyone to get a rating.  So we should follow such a member.  There are many types of spammers in the forum.  Currently cheating a lot on ratings.  @cryptovlek

Exactly, These days I am also getting alot of mentions from different members and they are tagging me even, if I am not really into the conversation along with other 3-4 members. I am looking eye into them and after I found evidence I will report to the moderators asap and hope others will do the same thing now.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Satoshi. This name has become a source of concern and ambiguity by the world, everyone wants to know it. He created something completely new with the type of cryptocurrency financial transactions. This name deserves all respect and appreciation for this really important invention.

I think this post is biggest post of my life. This post is very very important. And thanks for sharing this useful post. I think nakamato only this post which he writing. I never see any other post related to nakamato before this post.

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

Exactly, These days I am also getting alot of mentions from different members and they are tagging me even, if I am not really into the conversation along with other 3-4 members. I am looking eye into them and after I found evidence I will report to the moderators asap and hope others will do the same thing now.

There are many who tag all posts.  As a result, they get higher ratings.  Multiple tagged is a type of cheating.  So all members need to be aware of this.  Some tags can be made every day if needed.  Those who violate the rules must report

Thanks to share this is i am really din't know about this. I just heard sathoshi nakamato who is the creator of bitcoin.we can say that its just the utomes of the whitepaper of bitcoin blockchain.

My friend I want to tell you that about the staoshi and the Bitcoins on this forum this is create in the 2009 and the market of the digital currency is is get the the good profit with this coins you get the 10 so she against your valuable and useful post on this forum and one thing I want to tell you then you should to set the goals for the success on this forum

Dear As if I see something very great, from the wonderful history and from the golden age, these words in my opinion are words of gold, I hope to hear a news soon pleased about Satoshi Nakamoto the great man. 

This is absolute genius, if it was created be just one man as this topic claims, because I have my doubts that they are a group of people working together, Satoshi is one of his kind, he is like Inestine or Tesla, they occur once every long time and he gave birth to one of the most creative and beneficial invention ever, mankind will always be grateful for this creation. 

Thank you for article. I'm just surprise at creation of Bitcoin and the forecasts of the anonymous person or organization named Satoshi nakamoto. I think he was never expected this type of flight in price of Bitcoin and it's positive acceptance in the world.

Everything about Satoshi is interesting. And this post by the great man himself is very interesting. This shows the genius behind this man. He has done great service to the world especially in the digital world.

These is absolutely interesting, but the question remains that after creating such a wonderful solution to the finicial sector, why will satoshi go into extinction without trace

In his post he says; "I have developed.." so why some people thinks that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people and not a person???!!!

I actually do not think if it is the proposed maybe there are some kind of people are making fun of others by sharing this kind of use does things with us what do you think?

He is a distinguished and unusual person who has done a wonderful job for all of humanity and made a real financial revolution that changed all plans and regulations. I believe that this name will be immortalized by history and will be remembered by the grandchildren after us.

When I’m done reading your very informative, I was really amazed on the goal and vision of bitcoin as a change’s in the way we make online transactions. I see bitcoin as a very future cryptocurrency that makes our transactions easy and make more money. I will continue using bitcoin just to show my appreciation of a successful project that have been made in the world of cryptocurrency.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:30 AM, hexwin said:

If you could choose...would you rather like to know exactly who/what Satoshi Nakamoto is 
or would you keep it a mistery like it is now?  I would like to know 😉

I think it's better not to know who Satoshi Nakamoto is than to know who he really is. In fact this is a message from someone who called him Satoshi Nakamoto that being anonymous and not being controlled by anyone is safe freedom. Because he is not attached to anyone and being a humble person is a trait of Satoshi Nakamoto. Even though he has created technology which helps a lot of people but he remains anonymous for privacy, I think we should emulate Satoshi Nakamoto's character.

• +1 1

On 10/15/2019 at 11:34 PM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.2bba74a7712ab2d734d7160c0b7076c8.png

You can read actual post that Satoshi wrote back in February 11th 2009 where he explains about creation of Bitcoin

ENJOY reading text and comments also 😉

source:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/forum/topics/bitcoin-open-source

Satoshi nakamoto you are just loved man.

you are hero in this digital world.

Its all becuase of your idea.

Idea can makes you rich one day.

when no one beleives in you.

And you have worked for it.

yes. you are true hero in this world.

i realky appreciate your efforts for all of us to being to esrn through internet in real menas.

Thank you Sir