Satoshi post from 2009 - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Satoshi post from 2009

Actually,It is wonderful for Satoshi to see his job after 11 years of development. It has really become global. It is a real success.We are seeing that bitcoin is getting success day by day. It made able everyone to keep their wealth in their hands in safe way.

Actually,It is wonderful for Satoshi to see his job after 11 years of development. It has really become global. It is a real success.We are seeing that bitcoin is getting success day by day. It made able everyone to keep their wealth in their hands in safe way.

Regardless of whether Satoshi is a person or a group as I heard recently But it has provided a great service to humanity that you will not forget because it contributed to laying the foundation for the field of cryptocurrencies and central transitions. All thanks, respect and appreciation.

• +2 1

Although it is not known who Satoshi is, what he has created has been so wonderful for our era in cryptocurrencies, what a great success! And many of us have benefited from this, I wish I had the opportunity to meet bitcoin years ago.

Well, I know that I can't really remember everything about the post from Satoshi Nakatomo some years back, but I can definitely remember what exactly the post was saying, buy all that he's said was now happening.

If we know the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto or not, we owe him thanks and gratitude for this wonderful idea. You created a currency that helped many people around the world find jobs and get rid of poverty.

Much obliged my friend! I haven't started reading Satoshi but with this opportunity I will and I have to thank you so much for bringing this early document from the master to the forum. I am hoping to read more of the Satoshi teachings and focus on identifying the ingenunity in his writting.

• +1 1

My body shrug when I started reading the message and we were in 2009 and Satoshi himself speak to me personally, without a doubt this is the best invention in the twentieth century for me.

• +1 1

The publication of Satoshi Nakamoto is written in an understandable way, and this post indicates the intelligence of this inventor, as he detailed his explanation about his greatest achievement and his invention, the king of cryptocurrencies, which is the bitcoin that is considered the strongest cryptocurrency and the most profitable, as all comments were supportive of this new idea.

would keep it secret and don't reveal it's identity where I will be in few people who will be enjoying this commotions of satohsi. I will post few truth about him which doesn't harm him and increase it's reputation. People like me wanna know more about satoshi which create BTC and bring new era to world. 

• +1 1

That's very intriguing. I believe he might have been found if he had another article just 5 years earlier. However, it is also unlikely that he has a role like this. I'm very interested in reading the entire story of how blockchain and bitcoin came to be.

The world of cryptocurrency generally his respect is exceptional whenever he's name is been mentioned, it's a man whom history shall never forget mention him in discussion concerning the entire crypto currency industry. When I read this first post I imagine if Satoshi Nakamoto should appear to receive unlimited awards for his unforgettable project he created for the universe.

Zoos are good information you have shared on this and this is a solution of all the fake news about the satoshi and the bitcoins now everyone can kill you are there fires and this is the first of the 2009 main the Bitcoin was just like a small baby.

This is wonderful, it is great to know where this whole thing started from, and when I read the publication of this scientist, I saw that he presented his idea with complete confidence, as if he knew that the future is open to cryptocurrencies and their development.
Thank you for this great post.

Yes my friend that Satoshi is a genius man to invent this coin and I hope he will go out into the world and tell them why this coin was created as I felt that I went back using the time machine and always wonder what Satoshi Naka Mutu was thinking at that time while he was in the publishing process

my friend thank you for posting and sharing such kind of good post it really brought us to the founder of and creator of Bitcoin . it really able to know that what was his words.