Satoshi post from 2009 - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Satoshi post from 2009

Am really impressed and amazed by what was posted by satoshi and I really hope one day he will come out and address the world on the reason behind his creation and why he went into hidden.

• +2 1

how I want to go back to 2010 and be a witness to how this whole system was created. Satoshi is a genius of 21 centeruy on a par with Ilon Mask.

• +1 1

Order to publish the white paper His own project about Bitcoin in 2009 in the Bitcoin Talk forum, and the character is unknown until this time, and from which Bitcoin embarked on its upward journey over those years.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 11:30 PM, hexwin said:

If you could choose...would you rather like to know exactly who/what Satoshi Nakamoto is 
or would you keep it a mistery like it is now?  I would like to know 😉

I would keep it secret and don't reveal it's identity where I will be in few people who will be enjoying this commotions of satohsi. I will post few truth about him which doesn't harm him and increase it's reputation. People like me wanna know more about satoshi which create BTC and bring new era to world. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I really enjoyed while reading it, I felt like I went back in time using a time machine, I wonder what Satoshi Nakamoto was thinking at that moment when publishing, was he thinking that Bitcoin will reach what it is now? I think if he were alive, he would be proud of what he did.

• +3 1

Satoshi Nakamoto's posts on the P2P Foundation forum are exciting though it may be a hack. The post is not easily decoded and may not be very symbolic. The post could indicate the torch's transition from Bitcoin to other scalable communities such as Ethereum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Wow this was the satoshi. And I think this was a great idea which he/she has given to us. And now people are relying on it.

• +1 1

I am remember it was a post I was read in the email list of cryptographers that Satoshi first given his Bitcoin first post and announced the whitepaper too. I am read about this months ago and I did not read this one. It is similar as I am remember and has information explained well the Bitcoin works.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Very easy for you, just a print screen and two lines while you have a huge post written by Satoshi. Thanks anyway but what if we start making posts like that? Satoshi has thousands of posts in forums and emails that are leaked we have to make a post about each?

• +1 1

Much obliged my friend! I haven't started reading Satoshi but with this opportunity I will and I have to thank you so much for bringing this early document from the master to the forum. I am hoping to read more of the Satoshi teachings and focus on identifying the ingenunity in his writting.

• +1 1

This is a true relic. The diffusion of the new system that started the revolution in the world financial system, leaving a legacy that many of us are enjoying today, a safe, transparent and equal world. I loved that phrase "The result is a distributed system without a single point of failure."

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Satoshi wrote about this in 2009 and earlier too but it was only read by a few and most of us didn't know the Bitcoin word for many years later. Most people only found when price was already $1000, which was 10,000 times higher from the 10 cents it was traded in 2010. In just three years it reached there and made all the people very early in to be very rich. After that it did 20x from the previous top and is not again there. We can keep earning small but earning big is probably not possible.

• +2 1

Thank you this is great. I haven't read these posts from early days where Satoshi was announcing Bitcoin to the world, or at least the few people that were lucky and selected to be given this announcement. There were many projects and still are coming and sometimes we pass without even reading.

In the world of crypto currency generally his respect is exceptional whenever he's name is been mentioned, it's a man whom history shall never forget mention him in discussion concerning the entire crypto currency industry. When I read this first post I imagine if Satoshi Nakamoto should appear to receive unlimited prizes and awards

• +3 1

The p2p foundation was very famous at one time, I had visited pre Bitcoin times and although I never made an account I was very interested in p2p file sharing systems, as all young people at my age we were torrentfreaks. Although Bitcoin was not for us, we missed it and I missed it on every corner. Maybe one night I had many beers and visited some Bitcoin website and don't even remember or skipped as I was doing rapidly passing on information without staying to learn what anything could be.

• +3 1

On 12/8/2020 at 1:09 AM, saniemi59 said:

This person is only interested in getting justice or everyone and also trying to fight corruption by inventing what everyone can benefit from both equally and fairly without cheating anyone.

I don't think that justice is related to the crypto world and if the crypto take over the Fait which is not gona happen than the poor will die from hunger and the rich will become more rich.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I appreciate your post about satoshi i can found may useful and helpful things in the cryptoword currency the project is now valuable and well recognized.

On 12/8/2020 at 1:27 AM, Amelia23 said:

If he wrote this why did he disappeared all of a sudden and cant governments not try to track down this message to see the computer it came from so we can know the genius behind this great innovation. I know satoshi nakamoto had a reason for goin unidentified after all he is very intelligent

I also think this. Where has he/she gone. Suddenly he/she disappeares and no news comes out and nothing show that where he/she is?

Yes, a person named Satoshi Nakamoto published the Bitcoin white paper on the Bitcoin Talk website for the first time in 2009 about Bitcoin, his project and its goal. After that, the crypto market march began to appear, and other projects and currencies appeared.

It is highly necessary that all Bitcoin users trace back the history of Bitcoins. And this is where Satoshi becomes important. Satoshi is the creator of Bitcoins back in 2009. Being one among the first cryptocurrencies is the major reason why there is so much hype and demand for Bitcoins right now in the market.

The best investment of the decade is bitcoin when comparing on the growth of the coin till it's ATH, is sometimes staggering on those who really benefited from this early investment of the bitcoin. More ever the trend still continues as on the evolvement of the Satoshi Nakamoto creation, as in adopting and usage

• +1 1

Satoshi given some posts in the beginning to explain the Bitcoin experiment, but he carefully selected where to give this and to which people. It wasn't random and he had everything planned. It was a big work that took perhaps some years to have it ready and presented it to people that were known for their computer skills and cryptography.

I think statoshi nagatomo have really tried for the whole world by inventing bitcoin and this will go a long way to better the life of the poor masses and underdeveloped countries that didn't have access to adequate finances because of government policies and embezzlement @The Game

• +1 1

This was a great invention for mankind. And the Japanese are really hard working and gives the original to mankind. And many of the most important and useful things invented by the Japanese. Japanese are much developed then others.

3 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

I think statoshi nagatomo have really tried for the whole world by inventing bitcoin and this will go a long way to better the life of the poor masses and underdeveloped countries that didn't have access to adequate finances because of government policies and embezzlement @The Game

Well the genius behind the creation of these precious coin (Bitcoin) have really changed the life of people world wide, however the government policy of not adopting these coin is our major concern and we hope to see every country adopt bitcoin in there system of government.