Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others?

To some extent i do the the all. I know about some signal analysis and the chart analysis so i use it because don't know anything is very blind. But i can not give much time to the crypto world. So i also follow many channels to know about the calls. The common call i get then i look for it and then invest. Otherwise not. It is best suitable for me. 

i see many newbeis do this exactly as they follow influncers and they also try to go in as many signal groups on telegram to make more money but its all just a lie.

Trust your skill and trust came from knowledge. You can choose any learning method but practice is also important you'll know market works and control emotion. Reading books is good method and I already read 4 books, now stay focus in demo account to get experience I need.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/15/2020 at 2:26 PM, Emmychris said:

For me I tink it's not right to follow the advice of YouTubers blindly , make researches, study the market try to find ur own way of earning from crypto , most times the way it works for the other person might not work same way for u .

Yes im agree with you, we must believe self trading system instead of following others, because its very important if want to trading for the long run

Yes i do i always lose 😂 i am really not that talent with that.. i hope one day learn how to play like a pro on the chart.

all the best.. be safe...

On 16.10.2019 at 02:00, Bills said:

I think that many when we start in the world of trading, we follow the advice of Youtubers, some buy signals, but is it not better to study and read books? Since there is so much smoke today, that when you study and learn you realize that most of them are fakers.

You haven't noticed that yet?

the main base should be studied through the terms and videos on YouTube, and a good study in trading is your own practice to start with small amounts and over time to develop your own technology.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:07 PM, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

Following other traders is not the only way to earn from crypto trading because you can teach your self  by learning more about signals and develop your own  way to get into these markets. I used  to work with my self to get the best results from every condition, that is what i do 

I agreed what you are telling dear, because when anybody does anything by own, he will learn more than anything,,,,

On 10/15/2019 at 8:00 PM, Bills said:

I think that many when we start in the world of trading, we follow the advice of Youtubers, some buy signals, but is it not better to study and read books? Since there is so much smoke today, that when you study and learn you realize that most of them are fakers.

i like trading and i do almost everything myself but, i also follow some telegram groups that give trading signals but i usually don't follow them. i mean, i use them to see something that i missed.

for example, there is a signal "buy X coin at 1$, sell at 1.1$" i don't go on my exchange to place the order but only too see with my eyes if it worth or not, if it good i'll place the orders otherwise i don't

44 minutes ago, Jay8 said:

signals are he most used indicators in the trading of cryptocurrencies. i personally go withthe news. if isee that bitcoin is getting to the bull run i take attention

With news alone it is not enough, you must have your own analysis or signals from others. For me, I use more signals from other people to trade. but what you are doing is a good thing waiting for Bitcoin news.

On 10/16/2019 at 1:00 AM, Bills said:

I get a signal to trade from the advice of my friend who has long been in the crypto world and uses trading as a way to get money. and according to me memnag trading has a large income and is proportional to the risk. fluctuating prices of crypto pose a big threat to traders, a little mistake we will lose big.

Yes I noticed that but we need to follow of them firstly to learn the basics then you can depend on your analysis and trading alone

15 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

have tried to go after several traders but I did not find well-mannered consequences Folowing signals is not a blend for burden trading

The truth is that learning to analyze currencies yourself is more important than chasing signals and recommendations. But good channels remain a somewhat safe haven for new traders.

In my opinion there is no one tool which predict the accurate price in future, every person know that crypto world run on the behalf of its user, if user increase the price of goes up and if user decrease the price goes down. The crypto market prediction is price starting goes up then every person start invest and wait good time when price reached at high level then every person want to exchange it and then price goes down slowly slowly this activities going own year. 

i used to do that before and made loss of trading.one of the trader offered me told me to take take.every trade completed he took the profit but few days he lost my all balance and ran away.after that i stopped trading and learning now

4 hours ago, Death said:

For me, I'm following my own guts and what I feel but of course we tend to look at the analysis first then make our decision.

You have spoken very important thing, analyzing the market but then should trade according to how we feel, and that is inlt accomolied by expreinced traders,market in crypto is not predictable and could chage lead at anytime.

On 10/16/2019 at 12:00 AM, Bills said:

I follow many influencers signal. I found their signal trusted. But I didn't make profit because of late enter. If you want to success, you have to be ready always.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 2/7/2020 at 11:29 PM, Musbeerah said:

I trade using advice i get from experts and friends, not only that i also have a close look at signal when always i trade

But are you doing good actually by making all those trade from signals?

Yes I do trade the virtual coins but in a moderate manner & never allow the market cap to dominate over the margin cap of mine. Hence it's all gonna happen is that just keep. Ur hope & trade as much as possible to get more money.

I have scripts I beg your pardon? are selection me to trade if anyone requirements demand me they are free.I grasp agent who is fantastically future in Eliot Waves accordingly i be capable of visit marketplace that mode besides he is in a row miniature unity on cable and i comprise style of my system based on Bolinger  crew ,moving  averages ,RSI and RSI stoch

On 10/16/2019 at 12:00 AM, Bills said:

There are many youtubers who work for others success. You can follow them. Some time they give us some important signals about invest. And maximum time we get profit for their signals. I think you should follow them.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

For me, I follow other people's advice or analysis, do the analysis myself, anticipate potential hazards and benefits, and then decide what I should do.

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/15/2019 at 7:00 PM, Bills said:

The first thing I learnt before I started crypto trading was not to follow signals to trade from telegram channels and YouTubers as it's more of a pump signal. There only thing here is that they need people to dump on and that's where signals followers comes in

You are right, unfortunately most of them are fakes and know nothing of the market and a lot of people listen to them and make great losses, for me I prefer to make my own decision away from all the confusion and opinions of others.

Yes you are right most of youtubers is fake and most of signals gruops also scam better to research with your self always not follow others.