2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !?

I think that even with a pandemic affecting everyone, it was a good year for cryptocurrencies and now at the end of the year we can see bitcoin increasing very differently from the beginning of the year to the point where it reached $ 4,000. I don't think it was such a bad year, but without the pandemic it could have been better. I hope that 2021 will be a prosperous year.

As for me when I joined this summer and invested I had a good feeling that it would have been great and only some months later it was proven to be a good decision. The year is still not over yet and we have a lot more to wait for as prices can be a lot higher and we can have a new all time high for Bitcoin too.

Despite everything that happened this year with this damn pandemic that collapsed the world economy, cryptocurrencies are closing a very positive balance. Which makes me think that next year will be even better, let's hope the beginning of the new year continues with this upward trend.

On 10/15/2019 at 6:13 PM, spyaquino said:

We know it was a bad year for ICO's and altcoins like Smartcash, Monero, Stellar, Ripple and others

What is this smatcash dear? Why you are put a coin that is one of the worst between some that are on the top ten? you are own this coin and have hope for this? It is not good to do that for promotion.

I think we should start talking about 2021,2020 is just remaining less than two months, btc has performed very well for these year and it's still possible for us to witness more increases in rate before the year finally comes to an end

This year the bitcoin split occurred, and thus the bitcoin price rise, which will raise the market And it drags other currencies in the market towards the previous peaks made in the previous bullrun.

The next world holds many surprises and many of them talk about the growth and prosperity of the cryptocurrency.We all look forward to this currency becoming the difficult number in all fields and officially adopting it in all countries, and I see it as the currency of the future and the buried gold that we are trying to get out all I wish everyone Good luck in your business and good year to all

Now it is the end of 2020 and now the price of all the coins in the cryptocurrency is going up.Hopefully this price will always be the same then people will make a lot of profit next year maybe the price may go down.

It seems very realistic but after the halving we will see a bull run for sure with a new ATH.2020 is very lucky year for every crypto traders i think.

My friend, the year 2020 was a busy year for cryptocurrencies, for example, Bitcoin rose in 2020 from 5,000 dollars to 20 thousand dollars at the end of the year and continued to rise in 2021 and it hit 42 thousand dollars a few days ago and it fell again for a few days, and then it rose yesterday, which is close to 40,000 dollars Thank you

• +2 1

As we know that this is 2021 start, in this year i have a plan for myself that is i work on this platform and prepare myself for competitive exams. I recently complete my study. So now this is a time for me to share and use my knowledge with other people. It may be possible that my education become a source of income for me.

There were allot of prediction last year, but those that believe in the prediction and but to hold or invest bitcoin and ether have benefits from that holding. Their price have rise more what the expert have predicted to reach. 

My friend I think the international and global acceptance of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will increase, they will record a big rise in the prices of these currencies and especially Bitcoin, they are really good, and their popularity is greatly increased. 

Hello my friend, we are today in 2021 and most of the cryptocurrencies are increasing in value, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin has reached the threshold of $ 60,000, and I expect it to rise further. It is a wonderful currency.

I have two expectations for cryptocurrecy in the year 2020/2021, personally I expect that we are going to see some major investors which will make most of the under performing coins to improve, while my personal expectations is to learn more about trading and investment so that I will become an expert.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you analysis about the cryptocurrency in 2020 the price of the Bitcoin and the other coins are good but if you you look at the market at this time I'm you can see that the price of the different coins are are on its peak level

• +2 1

In fact, my dear friend, cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin have witnessed in this year a great and remarkable development, and witnessed a rise that had not happened previously, and this helped to reduce and increase the demand for them and greatly increase them.

I agree with you, 2020 was a great year for cryptocurrencies and we saw many successful new projects entering this field. I think that we should take advantage of any new drop in the price of cryptocurrencies and buy more of them.

For me I don't expect so much from cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin, because his almost stable at 9000$ so in 2020 I think all of coins will not change so much, and if they did there will not so much. 

• +1 1

I'm waiting for a spike in the price of bitcoin so that we can earn more... (hoping it will really happen)... while you can't predict what will happen in the future, that's what I was hoping for. If the value of bitcoin rises, I can encourage my other friends or classmates to participate so that I can assist them in earning extra money. it is, in reality

This is very old post but I would like to add some comments on this also and March to update rule about the 2021 which is the ear for the Bitcoin because the Bitcoin is increasing very fastly in this year and and it is on the leaderboard at the moment so we can see this bitcoin year.

I'm still looking forward to 2020 because I've already invested a lot in the crypto market and continue to purchase coins on a regular basis because I'm planning to fully enter the crypto market because I know this company will change my life in a short period of time and is the best job for me and my future.

I hope that by 2020, cryptocurrency will be much more common, particularly among people in developing countries. I wish that people were less cynical of BTC and the rest of us. I'm also hoping to find a way to get rid of SCAM schemes, and I'm hoping for no bull market because I want to spend more.

• +5 1

In 2020 we saw how the currencies were growing, even bitcoin came to have a good price, for which the merchants of this type of finance, had for profits, this year 2021 will be the best year for virtual currencies, for which if we have coins we must keep them in our wallet, and sell it later, when they have a better price.

Yes exactly the people those who know the value of the cryptocurrency tgey afe doing well and earning form thia forum. Crypto value as increased very gradually. The values always fluctuates.