Seven mistakes you make while trading cryptocurrencies - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Seven mistakes you make while trading cryptocurrencies

On 3/8/2020 at 3:26 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Trading cryptocurrencies is not difficult, but there are some mistakes you can make that make it a bad idea and the market completely rejects. These mistakes is :

1. You have no plan or rules to abide by, enter, stop, and exit deals.
  2. FOMO can lead you to make awesome business decisions.
  3. Do not trade with large leverage.
  4. Don't let fear or greed make you make bad decisions.
  5. Watching bitcoin 24 hours a week will upset you.
  6. Be patient in the cryptocurrency market.
  7. Trade with the Bitcoin trend, not the opposite.

You can discuss each of these mistakes and how to overcome it.

I think that one of the most important types of analysis of the existing chart is the analysis that depends on simplicity and never complicates things, and we must pay great attention to the aspect that controls feelings during trading in the market. 

1 hour ago, chrislynn said:

FOMO means fear of missing opportunities it means most of crypto business investors are aggressive to earn profit but at the same they expected more prices ups but unfortunately they suffering into huge loss because market turned their mood in bearish trend and they have not chance to recover their funds. 

Also, selling panic is often the most risky way for new investors to lose, just buying panic can be just as dangerous and FOMO as being afraid of being lost, which is much more powerful than you might think. But there are a number of strategies that you can use to protect yourself.

On 3/20/2020 at 2:21 AM, Jone20 said:

Poor financial management is one of the worst things that may cause a loss to a trader. Therefore, it is a mistake not to care about the aspect of good capital management and dividing it in several directions so that you do not lose it all at once.

depends on making monthly subscriptions of those related to them and if these proposals are profitable. In some cases, you're better off with a strategy that promises a potential loss. Trial and error are an important part of the process.

I will discuss with you the point of greed, because it is a reason that many traders lose their money trying to put big money, thinking that the profit will be quick, but often they lose. You must be wise and do not let greed overcome you.

On 3/8/2020 at 3:26 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Trading cryptocurrencies is not difficult, but there are some mistakes you can make that make it a bad idea and the market completely rejects. These mistakes is :

1. You have no plan or rules to abide by, enter, stop, and exit deals.
  2. FOMO can lead you to make awesome business decisions.
  3. Do not trade with large leverage.
  4. Don't let fear or greed make you make bad decisions.
  5. Watching bitcoin 24 hours a week will upset you.
  6. Be patient in the cryptocurrency market.
  7. Trade with the Bitcoin trend, not the opposite.

You can discuss each of these mistakes and how to overcome it.

👏👏👏 When one starts make this mistakes a lot of times, youre right none should be seing the entire week the price of Bitcoin because is very volatile, so that upset you, and you always have to be patient in this world, is very important.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/12/2020 at 5:51 PM, Tomas2020 said:

Traders tend to be a conceited type with our gains increasing, and we believe we are immune from trading sins. We become a little more confident and this adversely affects the risk rates of our trading plans.

You mean if we continue to trade, we risk more and may results to loss? I wish to get you well because I think the more someone trade the more heart will be professional. 

4 hours ago, LeandroMesa said:

👏👏👏 When one starts make this mistakes a lot of times, youre right none should be seing the entire week the price of Bitcoin because is very volatile, so that upset you, and you always have to be patient in this world, is very important.

Yes, my friend, you should leave the Bitcoin price check throughout the day because that will strain your mind and your psyche and make you nervous and thus lead you to make unwise decisions that can be wrong and cause you to lose.

1 hour ago, ChilBran said:

You are right, but some people that put big amount of dollars prefer to check it often because little price rise result to gain to them. 

Whoever puts large sums to invest in cryptocurrencies must have a strategy and a well-thought-out plan and be confident of his steps and he can define the areas of purchase and sale as well as stop loss points and when he determines all the basics of the deal he can put his deal and relax.

7 hours ago, Jone20 said:

Unfortunately, there are many beginners traders who go directly to the trading process without learning the basics, and this leads them to a lot of mistakes, and it is important for the trader to learn from his mistake as well.

Losing opportunities should be avoided and exit from deals that did not achieve the goal because there are opportunities that are repeated daily and good profit targets almost daily, which enhances the chances of traders to earn good profits through them.

11 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

maybe this is what I often do, want to get a big profit and do not want to stop (sell) and in the end not the profit I get. but rather a loss due to my selfishness.

You must accept some loss in order to gain more profits in other opportunities because the world of cryptocurrencies is volatile and profit cannot always be achieved in every transaction. I hate losing you, but I am forced to accept it and enter into better opportunities.

On 4/16/2020 at 12:27 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

That's really a good advice friend. I have always learned from my previous mistakes in trading. With that I can more casually trade, if enough and time to take advantage. Then I will do, the important thing is that I profit.

Avoid markets moving in a cross band. When determining this type of market, you can wait for a price breakout of this range before you start looking for trading opportunities. To find out if the market is moving in a range, you should consider candles formation.

I absolutely agree with all the points, I also want to add that in order not to make these mistakes you need experience. therefore do not worry if at the beginning of the bidding you do not have a profit, it comes with time

Thanks for the post. I often made mistakes for one reason I was not patient. Sometimes you need to be patient and it can last a long time. But then there will be a reward in profit.

On 3/23/2020 at 3:48 PM, Mrpassion said:

Yes by learning from your mistake that make you a good person to be able to make good ways forward to achieve your earning.

Most traders suffer, and this is what makes them lose in trading. I think the main mistake right now when the market collapses is: don't panic. sometimes it is frustrating and trades without a strategy to know when to enter or survive a market.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:58 PM, Basad said:

You have a good method of Trading and this is a good tips that will be a Pathway for us to become as good as you, especially the patience and not always believing in fomo

You must wait for the right opportunity and do not rush to decide and do not let your emotions control your currency transactions to make a quick profit. Especially in the early stages of their professional trading life, chasing money can become the cause of failure.

On 4/19/2020 at 3:34 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

What you say is really what to do in the crypto market. And also what you say, is actually not much understood by others. because it's like market analysis in general.

The trader must learn well before real trading starts and know all the important forms of trading and terms in it. And he should not risk his money by random entry without knowing or learning how to analyze cryptocurrencies and trading.

15 hours ago, Mishadima said:

Greediness is what I want to talk about, many members of trading have loss there funds as result of greediness because they don't like the little profit they get instead they are looking for a huge profit, it is much better to hold for a long time even.

Unfortunately, when greed is seen in the context of trading, it has been proven that greed is an obstacle often, Greed can easily turn good deals into bad deals and bad trades into worse ones.

On 3/25/2020 at 6:47 PM, jack0 said:

i think fear of missing out is the biggest reason of maxim peoples of failing in trading. and this happens when fully depends on indicators.

Emotions cost us money and so many people are losing money with accidents. Trading is the only way to get good profits but we have to learn how we can benefit from trading. a lot of experience to solve and new traders don't know that they can lose their balance very quickly.

On 4/23/2020 at 11:26 AM, Victhor0 said:

Well, to avoid any trading mistakes you must learn to maintain your trading discipline and judgment on trading, and this is what successful traders have done and what you must strive to achieve it.

Sometimes it is possible to learn from the error, but it is important that you stop repeating the same trading mistakes and convert our mistakes into positive educational experiences and improve our performance in this task.

These 7 trading rules are completely changed my Crypto trading . In past I'm not used that points but now I'm following your advice and did trading very perfectly . Thanks you bro .

It is very correct what they say the subject, since we all go through those mistakes as merchants, in our beginnings, that is why it is always good to remember and make known these kinds of common mistakes, both novices and veterans in the trade.

On 3/8/2020 at 10:26 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Watching bitcoin 24 hours a week will upset you.

It might but if you are in profits it can be a fun time to spent your time, relaxing , talking with friends that share the same trades and be able to find certain opportunities for longs or shorts and profit further. But still it is not that healthy. I wouldn't recommend this unless you don't have anythign else to do.

You are right in this regard. Some of the consequences lead you to a fatal loss, and you may abandon this field if you fail to bear these consequences. It needs you to rely on an assistive strategy for you that, if you implement it, will avoid loss or failure to the fullest extent. If the first plan does not help you, you change until you find what you can relax

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

All of us are making mistakes while trading and this is good things ! it's not that bad ! because we have to learn from our mistakes ! and we are here to share our experinces !