Seven mistakes you make while trading cryptocurrencies - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Seven mistakes you make while trading cryptocurrencies

16 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Glad you get me, now along with the fact that people have FOMO, what is the other reason could be for people to buy their coins at high.

Sometimes some false news affects investor decisions when some people report positive news about the currency for investors to buy, in which case the investor buys it even if it is on the rise, in order to increase its price a lot because of the positive news that was conveyed to him

6 hours ago, phizusiki said:

it's a mistake not to care about good capital management and divide it in many ways so you don't lose it all at once. Such things are necessary, both for trading strategies and financial management. Because we cannot trade carelessly, only the emotions and selfishness we have.

You are absolutely right, for me I have always lost my profit from trading because I did not develop a strategy for dividing the capital and no one should do like me..

9 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Sometimes some false news affects investor decisions when some people report positive news about the currency for investors to buy, in which case the investor buys it even if it is on the rise, in order to increase its price a lot because of the positive news that was conveyed to him

But when false news are reported people will buy coins and that will increase demand anyway and thus the price as well right?

9 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Unless they are just novice and don't know about the market either if the market is in the top or low level.

So the problem their is ignorance about a pair you deal with or just trading in general.

1 hour ago, bustkuaj said:

these mistakes I've made and I believe more or less everyone has made a mistake. It is not important to make mistakes, to make mistakes, to try and be persistent, to try not to repeat your mistakes.

It is true that it is not important to make mistakes, but it is important to learn from them when you make them.

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

But when false news are reported people will buy coins and that will increase demand anyway and thus the price as well right?

I think false news is fabricated by whales that manipulate the currency and make small investors buy the currency to sell the whales through them and make their profits and leave these little ones stuck in the currency.

When I first started to trade, I noticed I lost due to few of these reasons, my experience has corrected that though but this will be helpful for new traders. 

12 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

I think false news is fabricated by whales that manipulate the currency and make small investors buy the currency to sell the whales through them and make their profits and leave these little ones stuck in the currency.

Fakes news is another kind if manipulation does by famous people, it has nothing to do with the whales.

12 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Fakes news is another kind if manipulation does by famous people, it has nothing to do with the whales.

Some whales sometimes make channels on Telegram in which they publish false news and analyzes to incite the herd of traders to buy a particular currency on the basis of these news and determine the purchase price for members to buy this currency and then they sell their outstanding currency by spending on these people.

On 3/16/2020 at 8:47 PM, Jone20 said:

A successful trader is, in short, a trader who avoids the mistakes of other traders, as he is on the one hand trading with excess money, and at the same time he has enough experience in foreign exchange trading markets.

3 basic factors are the entry area, stop-loss and capital exit. Failure to properly identify these factors significantly increases the likelihood of a trader failing. The risk of a large percentage of the portfolio by entering into a trade, and when the market goes in the opposite direction, the losses will be significant.

12 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Some whales sometimes make channels on Telegram in which they publish false news and analyzes to incite the herd of traders to buy a particular currency on the basis of these news and determine the purchase price for members to buy this currency and then they sell their outstanding currency by spending on these people.

But that kind on manipulation can be done buy normal people as well, even if i have 100 dollar investment i will profit.

On 4/4/2020 at 7:49 PM, teminalibug said:

People will buy the currency during the rally wave , and a lot of whales who sparked the false news will sell the currency and thus the small investors who bought during the rally wave will be suspended.

On 3/15/2020 at 5:13 PM, kuscoi11 said:

Thank you, I think the mistake you made was right, especially when the trader was impatient and had no plans. I always say that patience is the key to success and the plan is my step.

anyone thinking of investing in a new currency or symbol must conduct a thorough search before proceeding with the transaction. Look a bit for that! You never know if it will be the time of your success, or how long it will take to achieve a steady profit.

Trade with the Bitcoin trend, not the opposite.

This is in fact not a mistake. It is true that most coins follow bitcoin on the market but sometimes we see coins that move in the opposite direction. If you always trade based on bitcoin's behavior, you will lose sometimes. An advanced trader is the one who is flexible in his trading. Flexibility means to adjust yourself to the stream of the market. I have tried this method a few times. When bitcoin was going down, I converted it to another coin which was rising. By doing this, I saved myself from future losses.

7 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

People will buy the currency during the rally wave , and a lot of whales who sparked the false news will sell the currency and thus the small investors who bought during the rally wave will be suspended.

What if i play smart with the bulls manipulations and when the price rally,  be the first to sell before the whales??

14 hours ago, teminalibug said:

What if i play smart with the bulls manipulations and when the price rally,  be the first to sell before the whales??

I once got stuck in a game like this and discovered that they run it privately without our knowledge and buy at the bottom and when the price goes up a little they invite small investors like myself to buy and once we buy they sell what they have because of our purchases.

Just now, SuperCrypto said:

I once got stuck in a game like this and discovered that they run it privately without our knowledge and buy at the bottom and when the price goes up a little they invite small investors like myself to buy and once we buy they sell what they have because of our purchases.

So it is those sudden falls that are caused by whales manipulation, i remember about two month ago, bitcoin lost 20% within an hour could it have been whales?

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

So it is those sudden falls that are caused by whales manipulation, i remember about two month ago, bitcoin lost 20% within an hour could it have been whales?

One of the bitcoin whales is likely to have tampered with the market. Whales can raise or lower the price. In 2017, just a few big players took advantage of a stable currency to raise bitcoin prices after markets worsened. The accident was probably only one whale management.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, SuperCrypto said:

One of the bitcoin whales is likely to have tampered with the market. Whales can raise or lower the price. In 2017, just a few big players took advantage of a stable currency to raise bitcoin prices after markets worsened. The accident was probably only one whale management.

Okay now when you say some whales, you mean whales who acts together at once, if we normal people can not know the moves of the whales before they happened, how can the fellow whales?

Just now, Basad said:

It could be a fake movement made by whales and they just want to create awareness to the traders so that they will benefit from those that follow the signals

So whales manipulations does not affects the signals??!! does that mean the signals forecasts the whales as well?

Thank you for these tips. They are steps that everyone should learn from. Large leverage is risky and risky for your money. I work only as much as you can and not greater than that.

On 3/17/2020 at 10:21 PM, scorpiali said:

All those mistake that you mention in your post are true and more and the problems is we all know that we dont have to make those mistake and again we fall in it 

if you use the leverage when new traders work disciplined in financial management. A combination of these two leads to high risk and expensive transaction errors. long-term commitment and training and learning Every transaction in any financial market consists of 3 elements.

36 minutes ago, phizusiki said:

if you use the leverage when new traders work disciplined in financial management. A combination of these two leads to high risk and expensive transaction errors. long-term commitment and training and learning Every transaction in any financial market consists of 3 elements.

Financial Market is little bit different than crypto market we cant work with the same strategy even when we use leverage in margin trading , the market is changing so fast 

3 hours ago, Mishadima said:

Good experience you shared mate but u think all this happens to individual when he/she doesn't have a good knowledge about trading if not it is supposed to be noticed

It is known that learning is the first step that anyone who wants to start trading should take. Through continuous reading and looking at expert analyzes, a lot can be learned and understanding how this market goes and avoiding some of the primitive mistakes when starting trading in it.

On 4/1/2020 at 7:08 PM, Tomas2020 said:

To succeed in the cryptocurrency trading market you must remain waiting for the appropriate opportunity, and do not rush to your decisions and do not let your affection control your currency transactions with a view to quick profit.

Even in other aspects of life, fomo can lead to investing in the wrong business like the ponzi program. There will be an error in the transaction, which will cost the trader money. If you keep repeating the same mistake over and over, this means you have not learned the word and there is no progress.

Rules and strategies is very much important for every traders without it trading is meaningless and useless for a regular trader strategies should be changed according to the market situations because with same strategy you won't be able to compete in difficult situations.