Seven mistakes you make while trading cryptocurrencies - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Seven mistakes you make while trading cryptocurrencies

Thanks for sharing this useful post. I think those mistake that you mention in the post are true. I also do mistake in trading. But now I will try the best. You all knows that trading is very risky and profitable. 

• +3 1

I agree with you before start trading firstly you have all skills about this and don't make your mistakes . By your post all can learn easily about there post and be careful again in future to do all these mistakes and correct them . Be careful about trading in cryptocurrency

Actually i can share something about trading mistakes. One is that beginners start with high value of trading and they can not invest in low amount for experience . Second every new trader gmride on running horse ,which always made them panic.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I agree with all my friends that the field of trading in cryptocurrencies is very sensitive and should be carefully attentioned during trading processes so as not to get into trouble and most importantly not to put all our money to buy cryptocurrencies. 

Wow this is a very good and interesting question just know that Greediness,Poor network,Emotions,fear, are part of the seven mistakes we makes while trading in cryptocurrency

Thanks for sharing this useful post.  I think the mistakes you mentioned in the post are true.  I also make mistakes in trading.  But now I will try my best.  You all know that trading is very risky and profitable.  So if we want to be profitable, we have to take risks.

Stress is not good for you You set stop points, don't make a lot of money, stick to electronic currency trading plans and don't risk what you can't afford. 

Stress is not benefits for you should be able to relax if you stop points .yet few traders are the ones who strive the right way before moving to the markets .and there is more then seven it's a number .

Who this is a very good and interesting question just know that greeding ,thats my issue but I've learned that by getting a huge loss and hopefully I'll not repeat it again a huge loss and hopefully I'll not repeat it again .

All your points have their significance and are good to take into consideration. I think some times we are focused our mind in investigation about cryptocurrencies and anything around them like trading tips...etc But at the end we stay doing the mistakes! Because we forget the most important, and this exists in our body, this is the emotion, should be controlled by our self.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The part about watching the price constantly is right, it is upsetting, I did that a lot for months and maybe years, at one time I thought that I won't be making millions and just held what I had, just looked months after and everything was better.

Thing may because risky when trading cryptocurrency quickly ,a stop loss order must be paid in an area where the reson for entering the deal become null and void .you have to atudy it regularly ,and then move on to the next process .

Inhave a major problem with letting fear and greed control my decision and maybe it will good .the main thing in trading with cryptocurrency is not to repeat your mistakes .

I absolutely agree with all the points. I also want to add that in order not to make these mistakes you need experience. Therefore, do not worry if at the beginning of the bidding you do not have a profit, it comes with time.

Yes, indeed, these things must be avoided, and it is good to alert them so that everyone knows the risks involved and how to avoid them. It will be wonderful if we all learn these things.

All the tips mentioned in the OP are excellent for the cryptocurrency traders because repeated mistakes will lead to the losses in crypto trading. For example: Some traders just stock on luck but luck may not always favors them to earn more profits. Maintaining patience is another most important skill that the traders have to adopt. 

• +2 1

Certainly, trading cryptocurrencies is not very difficult, but it needs a lot of experience and the problem is that most traders are impatient and do not deal with the market properly. Everyone wants to sell when the market goes down and want to buy when the market rises, and this is completely wrong.

• +4 1

You are true dear . FOMO and Fear cause Panic for the traders and those who beat this fear achieve the profit and all others taste the loss. So never Enter any trade without having a proper strategy that when to entre and where to exit and what to do If there is a dip in market.

Unfortunately, these mistakes are difficult to avoid and need a lot of experience in order to be able to do so. I hope that we get to this experience so that we can reap more.

• +4 1

You are absolutely true and I strongly believe that Trading without a proper strategy is a big risk and we will get panic If any severe situation in market arrives so it's an important point to follow that we should make a proper strategy by doing a proper analysis and stuck to it throughout our trading.

Yes, I agree with you that a mistake in the field of trading is a very bad thing and may lead to a great loss .. So keep your focus on the goal and try to be patient and follow good and thoughtful plans and you will achieve success.

• +2 1

Fear and greed are the major mistakes most of our traders always fail to deal with it, because when you have started trading you can't expect profit should start popping out because everything requires time and patience in other to become successful but they always allow greed and fear over takes them which is why some of the trading do fail.

You are right, a lot of people will make one of these mistakes. I will add something that I consider a mistake from my point of view, which is buying cheap coins, you cannot invest money in currencies, just because they are cheap. Many inexperienced users are used to think that most low-priced digital currencies are only underestimated. This is because there are already many stories of the sudden growth in value. But this is not so - not all cryptocurrencies are profitable.

Thank you, dear, for these seven valuable tips in general about cryptocurrencies, their trading and the risks of trading them in general. I feel that everyone should not enter the field of trading cryptocurrencies in leverage. This is the most important thing not to use leverage when trading cryptocurrencies in general, so dear this field, perhaps  He loses multiples, he may gain you weaker. I advise you about trading in a simple way from the traditional method in general, or the advice that my friend provided is wonderful and the most important thing is also not to be greedy and greedy while working and earning Thank you very much.

• +3 1