Crypto vs Banks - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

I love crypto not banks because bank not give us profit if we invest money in bank like we save some money in banks they charge so many tax and they give us low profit but if we buy the crypto coins and safe them for 1 to 2 years it give us good profit and charging low fee when we withdraw.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think both are very helpful for us and through bank and crypto we feel comfortable our life because both are giving us good service.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:13 PM, bestprofi said:

Most big banks are now acknowledging that the technology behind cryptocurrencies should be treated as the next big thing.

But they are afraid of it too! They dont know how will things work well.For example lets say Facebook made libra. How would government take taxes from them ?

On 10/15/2019 at 8:47 AM, duncun007 said:

governments could still come down hard on bitcoin by banning websites for exchanges or ban apps that help you buy bitcoin, he thing is even when you want to buy bitcoin you have to use your BANK account...

If it were as easy as said, government would have long ago buried Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but it turned out Bitcoin is not a nut to crack, Reality is government cannot effectively ban cryptocurrency, much they can do is the regulation they are pushing forward. People have tested what it is like to have the say over their and they are not about to give that up - any attempt by government to ban Bitcoin, will only intensify surge to privacy coins.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

I think the bank will be the winner with the power of the government, we know that more and more people investing in bitcoin banks feel threatened because they cannot manage their customers' deposited deposits, on the one hand the bank also does not get taxes every month from customer money, while in crypto we are tax-free from the assets we have, this is why the government sometimes intervenes.

1 hour ago, wade8752 said:

I think at this moment it is too difficult to live with out Banks. Because crypto currency are in limited number of using in whole world and  some organization or beaches. But we can hope to live without banks when crypto will lead whole worlds economy.

You know, people is already used to banks, old people have bad times getting comfortable with new technologies. Crypto will never replace traditional systems, they will strengthen them, not more, not less.

I think that no one will benefit if banks and cryptocurrency start rejecting each other-it will only be worse for banks and for cryptocurrency

On 10/15/2019 at 3:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

I think banks will win if theres a war on bitcoin Vs bank. I think banks are more safe to use on storing money since we can see them physically. And I think you are more vulnerable on threats when you are using bitcoin.

39 minutes ago, Rafik said:

bank is an old financial institution where crypto is a advence world. people are comming towards crypto now. so crypto is going to win

Yea more people are being aware of bitcoin and crypto in general but its the government's that need to legitimize it to be adopted worldwide.
10 minutes ago, haiphuc6328 said:

I realize that between banks and cryptocurrencies banks will win. In this race, cryptocurrencies have many advantages but cannot be ready like banks. Banks were born from the inevitable of each nation, so it certainly never collapsed but instead expanded. That is my opinion, what about you?

Yea for now its too early for crypto because its still in its early phases

5 hours ago, lilykool said:

But they are afraid of it too! They dont know how will things work well.For example lets say Facebook made libra. How would government take taxes from them ?

You didn't set a good example. Libra is a currency that does not enjoy the decentralization of cryptocurrencies and is governed by the Libra Association, a consortium of which Mastercard, PayPal, Visa. So the direct connection with financial institutions.

i personally prefer to keep my savings in bitcoin and stable coin, i don't trust banks, they can fail, they have hidden management costs and there is no privacy, the crypto will win this war

Unlike banks in crypto currencies you can transfer from person to person, so it is a great advantage that banks do not have and never will have. The low commissions and speed of each transaction is another advantage that banks do not have, you also have to do a lot of paperwork in the banks which is an annoying thing to do.

32 minutes ago, Lucifer said:

Unlike banks in crypto currencies you can transfer from person to person, so it is a great advantage that banks do not have and never will have. The low commissions and speed of each transaction is another advantage that banks do not have, you also have to do a lot of paperwork in the banks which is an annoying thing to do.

Well banks also allow you to transfer money from one person to the other....thats literally what they do...but yea the fast transactions are the advantages of crypto

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

Well banks also allow you to transfer money from one person to the other....thats literally what they do...but yea the fast transactions are the advantages of crypto

I was referring to the possibility of doing it without the need of a third party, but well maybe I wrote my post wrong. Sorry.

in my opinion both of them became very broad rivals because they both had very good potential and both did not want to die. so crypto and banks continue to compete to be the best.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:48 AM, niroblm said:

i think crypto is more secure then bank. in crypto there's no chance to lost you money if your password is hard and you store it offline  otherhand bank kill our time and money

Your income is absolutely right and I agree with your opinion.
Crypto is safer and more convenient to use than banks. Moreover, crypto is more profitable and provides a success for the future while banks are only storage space and banks are not profitable.

10 hours ago, Lucifer said:

I was referring to the possibility of doing it without the need of a third party, but well maybe I wrote my post wrong. Sorry.

Oh yes thats correct because crypto will eliminate the need for third party like banks and even local offices that help transfer money and take 5-10% fee but the down side of a world with bitcoin will be the elimination of these jobs for good...

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Luna disari said:

crypto will win. i know much people have lack of knowledge about crypto.  but they are knowing about it and one day they all will be able to use it properly and leave from useless banks

Yea the popularity index of bitcoin from google search shows that more people are searching about bitcoin and crypro in general and those will be the new blood in crypto soon.

I preffer crypto because i have the control of my coins and no one else and also for the speed of transaction, sometimes banks only take a lot of comissions, but now still depends on some banks to withdraw money from crypto if need, i wait for the day when we can use crypto without banks. 

If most of people will pass on crypto then crypto will win. 

Edited by adriano2010

5 minutes ago, wade8752 said:

I think at this moment it is too difficult to live with out Banks. Because crypto currency are in limited number of using in whole world and  some organization or beaches. But we can hope to live without banks when crypto will lead whole worlds economy.

I think we can not live without bank because bank is the fuel of the whole economy in the world. Bitcoin is also good but bank need to give some support to bitcoin

I take cryptocurrency over banks, my cryptocurrency are fully under my possession I can do anything with it at anytime, I don't have to pay banks monthly fees and insurance, with cryptocurrency I just put it in my wallet and that is all.

There are no winners, Banks and Crypto are winners. I think the Bank will still exist and will always coexist with Crypto.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:21 PM, xBDT Script said:

Well isn't it the exact reason bitcoin should raise and last? The economy should not have a central controlling board. I mean why would a group of people will control the wealth of the world. Print out of the thin air? The idea of bitcoin born from decentralization and it means eliminate the centralized power.

Obviously then banks and those who are authorized to print money is not going to like it but I do not think they can not stop it either. They can create laws and stuffs but you think when a culture builds up and become strong then it's really possible to stop them? There will be a revolution soon. And crypto will win in this war.

We are building out army as we move.

Banks are not good i like crypto because the fee of crypto coins are so much low and it will transfer easily in just one or two minutes. Crypto is a good business and i love to work in it.In crypto business we can make good money through trading easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, duncun007 said:

Oh yes thats correct because crypto will eliminate the need for third party like banks and even local offices that help transfer money and take 5-10% fee but the down side of a world with bitcoin will be the elimination of these jobs for good...

In the bitcoin white paper they talks about how person-to-person transactions should exist without any intermediary, pages where there is a third party such as paypal, you have to pay a lot of commissions and it is very dangerous to do.

The government might be scared of cryptocurrency because it gives people the power. Most people depend on the Government for stability, but now with Bitcoin we can take back that control. I can manage my money the way I want to and it feels great. Who knows the future of cryptocurrency? I hope that it is here to stay.