Crypto vs Banks - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

Crypto vs bank war stars when bitcoin comes in the market bitcoin main purpose is peer to peer technology with no third person involved and less depends on bank  crypto needs your own private key and safe deposits you can make transaction anyone in the world with less fees but with banks your money safe and your transaction more easily banks profit generat mainly on accounts fees transaction fees interest rates and investments but crypto gives less fees and secured that's why crypto kill the banks businesses 

I think there is no sense if cryptocurrency and banks will have a competition because first how can we use our cryptocurrency in buying items especially in establishments that still doesn't accept crypto as payment if bank doesn't support crypto. We can not convert out money to fiat without banks.

Banks is only institution to control and manage money circulation with government protection. Crypto is alternative product to get money, so both are different. Bank already have mortgage, stock and obligation depend currency value. If bank use it I think bank will win because crypto doesn't have regulation and protection.

I think crypto will win, we can see from reality. This time crypto doesn't have regulation but can bring impact into currency, imagine if crypto have regulation bank product will collapse. We only see bank adopt the technology not crypto, like or not we should aware about this.

They helping each other in a way that someone can convert their crypto through online platform and cashing it out on banks with a proper documents. As a result, there is no war between them but rather people are just ignoring. 

39 minutes ago, Commando said:

I do not think that a war between banks and Bitcoins will take place, but I know for sure that banks are now trying to see what they can do with these cryptocurrencies, because it also made some huge changes to the bank itself. They know what is the sole purpose of these cryptocurrencies, and some think that this can lead to serious crimes, such as sending funds to a group of people anonymously or much more. But banks can not do anything with these digital coins, and ultimately because of this hype they will create their own coin or token.

At a time when first-class banks became more curious to digital currencies GB Morgan released its own model digital currency last month the majority sees the increasing number of cryptocurrency companies from day one, expecting time bombs.

The world power and government won't allow crypto currency to over shadow the bank system because they don't know  who controls it they can't trust cryptocurrency over the bank

Banks are creating some issue for against crypto currency. But today experts making a how to possible make a crypto currency in the internet.  Banks are not accepted in is situation

6 hours ago, FrenchFry said:

Some of you guys are so naive. Of course, banks know about Bitcoin; they are not ignorant. They just have a huge slow company and outdated systems, so it’s very difficult to make big changes. What else can they do but try to slow down Bitcoin while they change direction of their giant tanker? Otherwise, they risk the birth of a new financial paradigm that fires them from their jobs.

That is sure Bank can't just ignoring Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin from day to day is get adapted to some people and company. With that sure Bitcoin will going used as transaction and also will bring more demand to cryptocurrency.

Bank i see now is going make innovation to fight with cryptocurrency.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

There will not be a winner for banks and bitcoins, they will continue normally and people will invest in what you find appropriate. There are people who trust banks and others who prefer bitcoin.

On 29.10.2019 at 11:02, AlibabaChina2 said:

The money (fiat) we know who controls it and yet we do not trust them. However, Bitcoin with its still unknown origins and its volatility has my trust.

I also trust cryptocurrency and in particular bitcoin when trading on exchanges and exchanging for Fiat I have not yet encountered problems.

Individuals like me and a great deal of others will discover their direction. I purchase bitcoin from time to time and I can recollect just in one event I utilized bank for it. Truly, Banks can shut down every one of the trades or site yet they can not shut down the whole bitcoin arrange until the last full hub is alive. 

On 1/20/2020 at 10:44 PM, Imran jameel said:

Banks are in prifit they pay accounct holder very very less interest on their funds and they invest in realstate buissness and many othe and give load to people. But now many banks are inveated in crypto and in bitcoin from this they will get huge returns. Crypto is good market to earn money. 

Yes if you compare the traditional interest we receive on banks with crypto then for sure it has much more potential but we have to be careful also with scams and sudden price fluctuations as mostly people loose over there.

I go for crypto because if you make transaction using Bitcoin nobody no government can involve or interfere on what you are doing because government doesn't have access with Bitcoin transaction that is been initiated while bank government monitor each and every person transaction using bank

This topic is a very interesting one. This might be also the time for all crypto supporters to let us hear their stand about this matter. Well, i still believe in investment and also i believe that invest only the amount you can afford to lose. And all will set to its own places.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:58 PM, Kumar said:

Their will be a long war against crypto bank that's for sure, but what I feel is banks will adopt methods to run with bitcoin as at last for cashing out bitcoin we need banks until unless some other way is adopted.

Crypto is the best market in the world and the banks will help us this is true but if we safe our money in the bank but it will not give us profit and it is good for us and it will give us huge profit and it can change our life in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think bitcoin will still be there and there will be many banks that adapt blockchain technology. Maybe later the crypto currency will be very popular and the amount will be many

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 10/15/2019 at 9:10 AM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

banks will win, it is very hard that bitcoin will win over them. for now bitcoin is only a huge storage value nothing more so maybe they will work together in the future but bitcoin will not overtake banks because they have a lot of power in this world, as for now

1 hour ago, Commando said:

The war has already begun. Here, in my country, if the bank discovers that your money comes from bitcoins, they will block your account and you will not be able to return your money. That’s why I don’t use banks to earn my money.

I think the war between banks and bitcoin has long begun. The results began to show that bitcoin won the fight. Many banks have started using bitcoin on their system.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 10/15/2019 at 8:58 AM, Kumar said:

Their will be a long war against crypto bank that's for sure, but what I feel is banks will adopt methods to run with bitcoin as at last for cashing out bitcoin we need banks until unless some other way is adopted.

Besides,

Banks can sultry down the entire the exchanges or website but they can not sultry down the full bitcoin interact until the last occupied node is animated and bitcoin will go down that day where the internet will reduce down. 

14 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

Besides,

Banks can sultry down the entire the exchanges or website but they can not sultry down the full bitcoin

Banks have no control to down the entire exchange or even website as they are the financial body which does not deal in that, it's only for us that we use a bank.

1 hour ago, Sumaira aslam said:

I agreed with yoy banks will adopt methods run with bitcoin we need banks until unless some other way is adopted.

Yes, banks plays a vital role when we convert crypto back to fiat, currently banks closes the account if they find anyone dealing in crypto on some countries and I hope that situation will be improved.

Crypto and the bank are playing equal types of the role in the whole world and also to be added that they are performing there own work. 

Many Banks already using this cryptocurrency and blockchain technology for their transactions and many using this for international payments even now many banks and financial institutes also going to create their own blockchain based sytems which will help them for B2B cryptocurrency payments for customers so we can say banks going to be depend on this technology.

I think both crypto and banks have their advantage and disadvantage because if we think about investor point of view then crypto is better option than bank but see from the point of view of the common people then they see bank as safer place for their money because in crypto if you once send the money mistakenly or due to wrong address than you neither cancel it nor take refund of it but in such situation bank can take responsibility and pay you refund.