Bitcointalk now only a husk of it once monopolistic glory - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingScorpio

Bitcointalk now only a husk of it once monopolistic glory

1 hour ago, Hauwa said:

There may be some changes that many people have let go, but the forum really applies some rules that seek more quality, 

the problem around capitalism is that at the top, there is no seeking for quality only a search for domination

22 hours ago, KingScorpio said:

will the price of bitcoin correlate with bitcointalk.org's downfall?

I really do not understand your question. How the price of bitcoin will have any connection with a forum? 

We are talking about two separate entity here. One is just a forum, a community who shares possibly same thought which is love for bitcoin and another one is a currency which is decentralized and can not stop until a single node is alive.

If someone seize the forum then it's gone may be they can upload a backup copy using another domain but bitcoin can not be seized by a central authority.

It amaze me that there are a lot of people still in bitcointalk who think bitcointalk is bitcoin LOL however your case is different though. By the way, I know you as the username @KingScorpioand I tell you what - you are not the right suit there. I have seen the hate you show towards bitcoin there and got harassed several times. I am not saying that you do not have freedom of speech but that does not mean you will go to a community and try to insult the thing they love most.

Thanks @bitcoworld, I do not see he has any problem with bitcointalk but he has problem with bitcoin from my past experience. However I would expect him not to show the same hate here too. We are a brand new community and we are trying to build it with care and love. You are welcome here and you will get every possible support and help as long as you do not do the things you have done in there.

Welcome to the forum. @KingScorpio how is your project going? I can not remember the name by the way.

Edited by xBDT Script

@xBDT well without the core community around bitcointalk,org, bitcoin becomes a liveless husk basically run by its miners.

btw, are you behind this forum, i asked multiple times in the bitcointalk community for the creation of a neutral cryptoforum, this one seems to have a community in a critical seize for massive expansion.

and i like the neutral name.

regards

Edited by KingScorpio

4 hours ago, Saoha said:

The number of viewers on Bitcointalk decreased for several reasons, I don't think it is related to the price of Bitcoin. The number of people participating in the Bitcointalk bounty campaign is very large and now that so many scam campaigns have made many bounty hunters no longer participate. And one more reason that some people have the right to give themselves to others to red trust.

this is correct too, not every campaign is paying actually and so people has no interest to post for sake of knowledge there

18 minutes ago, KingScorpio said:

@xBDT well without the core community around bitcointalk,org, bitcoin becomes a liveless husk basically run by its miners.

Bitcoin does not need bitcointalk.org the way you are saying of course. BitcoinTalk.org is just a community. There are a lot of users still even never heard of the forum. Talking about the liveless or lively thing - bitcoin lives as long as there are full node exists.

btw, are you behind this forum, i asked multiple times in the bitcointalk community for the creation of a neutral cryptoforum, this one seems to have a community in a critical seize for massive expansion.

I wish I was, no I am not. I am just another regular member in this forum like you and others.

and i like the neutral name.

It's related to crypto of course.

Edited by xBDT Script

WHat is important to say is that Satoshi Nakamoto himself founded Bitcointalk forum, and it is very important part of Bitcoin history. Whate happened later is different story and nobody could control Bitcoin ATH frenzy, that affected also Bitcointalk forum.

Would you create better forum than Satoshi? Try it... be my guest

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 1

I am using bitcointalk from 2011. And I am lucky to enter this new forum just when it started. Hope we will make a good community here but first we need to build the marketplace a bit more. Bitcointalk is going low but it is still the strongest opponent for cryptotalk community.

1 minute ago, jak3 said:

I am using bitcointalk from 2011. And I am lucky to enter this new forum just when it started. Hope we will make a good community here but first we need to build the marketplace a bit more. Bitcointalk is going low but it is still the strongest opponent for cryptotalk community.

are there any stats on the userdata? similar web doesnt say anything

i have also this graph showing how bitcoin had over 12 million viewers per month in september 2018 so over the last year bitcoin talk lost 75% of its viewerbase.

4 minutes ago, KingScorpio said:

are there any stats on the userdata? similar web doesnt say anything

Best tools are all paid. But try these links for additional resourse :

1. Website grader

2. Google analytics (chrome extension)

3. SEO TOOLS (TRIFECTA) BY SEOMOZ

4. DEEP LOG ANALYZER

5. AWSTATS

6. WEB PAGE ANALYZER

7. REALTRACKER

8. VISITORS

9. SIMILAR PAGE CHECKER

#####

Backlink finder: https://backlinkshitter.com

Neal patel seo analyser :

https://neilpatel.com/seo-anaseo-analyze

i don't thinks tools gonna help much but take out as much as info you can..also do not forget to check out the wois lookup sometime important information gets out of there.

27 minutes ago, KingScorpio said:

i have also this graph showing how bitcoin had over 12 million viewers per month in september 2018 so over the last year bitcoin talk lost 75% of its viewerbase.

BitcoinTalk is losing it's viewer because of the new rules they are enforcing especially since the merit system applied. The account farmers and spammer now knows that it is too hard to rank up in there and the bounty season has died too. 

So if you sum up everything then all those effected the number of monthly visitors.

19 minutes ago, jak3 said:

Best tools are all paid. But try these links for additional resourse :

8. VISITORS

what the hell i am supposed to do with that?

Just now, KingScorpio said:

what the hell i am supposed to do with that?

These are the keywords you need to focus mostly when analysing a website such as bitcointalk. I though you will need them..my bad.

1 minute ago, jak3 said:

These are the keywords you need to focus mostly when analysing a website such as bitcointalk. I though you will need them..my bad.

i cant get a userstatistic over viewer on cryptotalk nevertheles heard it reached 1600 users at its peak

I honestly feel 

23 hours ago, KingScorpio said:

Bitcoin talk had at its hike more than 60 million website viewers,

nowadays Bitcointalk.org gets only 3.1 million viewers per month and the downward trend is continuing to go down.

https://i.imgur.com/DAeQrz3.jpg

Your view point is honestly not far from the reality, the team of bitcointalk are being too rigid and they are not thinking about continuity in the sense of reputation going down hill. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

12 minutes ago, KingScorpio said:

bitcointalk had its peak at 7050 members in april 2013

cryptotalk had its peak at 1500 members around 4 hours ago

that looks good.

i will update this and put the weight on cryptotalk on my website

https://www.cryptoproductivity.org/community

Question is how many of current users are real and not bots?
In first days it was crazy with only two moderators and spam reports where going non-stop.
I also noticed that people copy/paste content from Bitcointalk forum a lot

Edited by hexwin

23 hours ago, KingScorpio said:

nowadays Bitcointalk.org gets only 3.1 million viewers per month and the downward trend is continuing to go down.

I think the forum is not a parameter and has nothing to do with the price of bitcoin. They lost viewers because of some user is giving up on them. And that is not the only reason. Scams happen, and some people are tired. 

The same problem would happen to any forum in the world is multi-account creation,  I've managed a forum before and watch the user with the same IP address register their 10 or 20 accounts on the same day. Oh, and I know this is a problem due to limited resources and a lack of income. Management must reduce the number of members who do not provide benefits to maintain quality and reduce the use of forum resources.

However, the forum is managed by a human, and you all know what is human nature. And they have all the rights to do all necessary action to mantain the forum subjectively or objectively. 

since they changed the rules, merit. it makes some members confused and frustated. imagine, before merit tragedy appear, we can earn money by completing bounty task, and level up, but not now. i know they change the rules to prevent scammer, multiple accounts, but are they have ip filters? they can detect same IP, etc.

i hope cryptotalk wont follow bitcointalk about this.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:13 PM, lucky80 said:

I think the forum is not a parameter and has nothing to do with the price of bitcoin. They lost viewers because of some user is giving up on them. And that is not the only reason. Scams happen, and some people are tired. 

I had the same opinion like you hat it (forum) has nothing to do with bitcoin. 

I was a very active user in there. I had a Sr. account which I build from 0 merit.  A lot of users who started after me they have enough merit to become an legendary and if I was their I would have it even before than them.

But I had to leave the community. I in fact locked my account and promised myself that I will never unlock the account anymore. Why? Because the forum was too toxic to deal with. 

The DT members, some ass lickers of the DTs made the forum too toxic. And here is these people who will always fear their position because you are doing really good there.

I don,t like Bitcoin talk because we need to buy that forum account to give the money to them and this is not good because we must to send some BTC satoshi and after that they will block your account this si not good. They blocked my so many accounts and now i left them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/5/2019 at 10:26 PM, Kim K said:

Without doing anything, the site wakes up to label your IP an evil IP and request  you pay to clean up your IP.

I am also thinking about this issue. they say us to send them a little amount of bitcoin but we can't send because of btc transection fees. I think they should find another way to stop bots

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/15/2019 at 4:42 AM, KingScorpio said:

Please note that almost 80% of people who join Bitcointalk are for bounty campaigns. and if the bounty is felt almost dead and now it's quiet in bitcointalk, then no one will continue to be there except for those who are pure just want to discuss.

It could be that with the reduction of people encrypted talk, the price of bitcoin decreases. but all that could be wrong, bitcoin could not depend on it all.

There's connection between bitcoin with bitcointalk forum, this is good forum that has bitcoin as their main topic. Many project use bitcointalk forum to promote and when bitcoin price go down of course people will leave it for temporary, who want get pay in small amount anyway?. But bitcoin price depend buyer and seller, bitcointalk not connected with that, they just help to promote nothing else.