Please read it all. Send to my BTC balance problem - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KURTAULI

Please read it all. Send to my BTC balance problem

The "Send to my BTC balance" button does not work and this is a problem we all have. "CRYPTOTALK CAMPAIGN" balance is empty which will soon be filled and restored and payment will continue. Please do not open many threads on such a problem. The problem will soon be solved. Do not create spam topics in this forum. Follow the rules of the forum and be patient

• Useful or interesting 2

I already talked about this, and you now are talking about it, but I am sure we will see some topics from many members who will ask the same questions, the problem is that the members here are not searching, I mean when they face à problem they will open a new thread with thinking about maybe there is already an answer for his question 

• Useful or interesting 1

I tried to send my earned coins to my wallet earlier and its not working I don't know what it's happening now I hope it's just for the main time because I am so broke right now I need some cash urgently  I can't wait till tomorrow I hope cryptotalk will refill their wallets soon enough 

Yes I'm also noticing  these type of topic from the evening. If I see same posts by different people’s, its obvious that the post makers will also see's those posts and still they are creating these post!  What could I say???😑

1 hour ago, KURTAULI said:

The "Send to my BTC balance" button does not work and this is a problem we all have. "CRYPTOTALK CAMPAIGN" balance is empty which will soon be filled and restored and payment will continue. Please do not open many threads on such a problem. The problem will soon be solved. Do not create spam topics in this forum. Follow the rules of the forum and be patient

Many thanks to you for sharing such a great information among us.  We sometimes encounter this problem.  However it is very transient.  It ended too soon.  But as long as this happens, people are in a lot of trouble.  That is when it will be solved.

49 minutes ago, xsopiko said:

Thanks for sharing important information. When will this problem be corrected? yobit stock market has not been paying for 2 hours already

I have no idea when the balance will be filled but I am patiently waiting. Nothing to worry about This is not the first time the Yobit wallet is empty. We have no other way. Wait for the news

My friend excuses me, but why do not you search for a solution to the problem before you write a topic about it because this topic has become repeated several times from this morning until now, the problem will be solved after a short time do not worry because it happened several times before now and returned to work normally, our money is safe with Yobit Exchange

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

8 minutes ago, hamadahajali said:

My friend excuses me, but why do not you search for a solution to the problem before you write a topic about it because this topic has become repeated several times from this morning until now, the problem will be solved after a short time do not worry because it happened several times before now and returned to work normally, our money is safe with Yobit Exchange

Just a little suggestion to admins: Why don't they write a script/code which can be used for alarming the finance team during the low balance? The new threads and the same posts can cause an eyestrain.

This problem are happening again right now, all we need to do is to wait and we need to be active for yobit exchanger because they are didn't give some news if this problem are already fixed. Happy posting.

I have also noticed that many of the topics that are being started now are to relate to the button not working. I hope that the members see this topic so that we avoid duplicate topics. This does happen on occasions and we should continue using the platform in the interim. We can simply just transfer all earnings then to our wallet.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is what everyone should know so that they will not post duplicate topics on the forum so that they will not get warning points or get banned. 

He has a large number of members asking the same question, and this is what always happens when the platform stops paying, so I hope everyone will use the search button before they place any post with the same idea.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this is the problem from last few days. I think btc don't have enough balance right now. It will be alright after 2-3 days. 

Yes i think 

This problem are happening again right now, all we need to do is to wait and we need to be active for yobit exchanger because they are didn't give some news if this problem are already fixed. Happy posting.

On 3/5/2020 at 4:29 PM, KURTAULI said:

yes i also found many posts related to that problem.i will suggest that if we have a problem then we should search here to find that question may be ask before instead of opening new thread. I found that problem will be solved on monday evening. 

On 3/5/2020 at 2:29 PM, KURTAULI said:

Many newbies are complaints about this problem because its their first time to use cryptotalk, do that's they get fears while they see the balance cannot be sending to the wallet

3 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Many newbies are complaints about this problem because its their first time to use cryptotalk, do that's they get fears while they see the balance cannot be sending to the wallet

Maybe because it is their first time to use the cryptotalk forum and they see that's there have problem to payments, they think that's they have been cheated

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Brother not just you are facing this problem, we all are facing this problem too. And i have answered to many same posts that this problem will get solved by after sometime automatically because as of now cryptotalk hasn't enough funds to sent to their users but they will sent it soon after some discussion. Thank you.

This problem is facing all members of the forum for about 5 days, and the supervisors say that they will set a draw for everyone this evening and this matter did not happen and we can withdraw our profits from the platform so we just have to wait

Thank you for placing this post, I have been trying to inform people about this matter and trying to stop duplicate posts about the problem, but there is no point in that because they keep going on.

Yes my friend is not the first time this problem happen, but the solve it , and know just try and you can see than your btc send to your balance. So don’t worry about your money is safe in yobit.

Yes my friend is not the first time this problem happen, but the solve it , and know just try and you can see than your btc send to your balance. So don’t worry about your money is safe in yobit.

No offense dude but I've already answered 2 topics about this problem and it is annoying to write again all the explanation I've given so before creating your topic make sure that there's no similar to it, I suggest that browse the forum and look for the topics that similar to yours.

On 3/5/2020 at 4:59 PM, KURTAULI said:

Well that was not the issue, the administration has given notification that the payments was disabled because, they want to clean the forum of spammers and violators, and that the payment would resume on Wednesday evening, and today is thursday, and as you can see, the problems are all solved and we have our payments. 

In this till date that problem was solved properly. Don't worry about it. 

If anyone have this problem then you again checked it after some that will be fine .