Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

On 3/3/2020 at 9:26 PM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

Yess, you are right dear mate every cash like Bitcoins are significant for day by day life however according to we realize that digital forms of money have less exchange rates against different monetary standards which are in this world.

• +3 1

Actually I'm new to this platform , but what I really came to know is that bitcoins had become part of the world. As you said it helps to meet our expenses and all those stuffs . It helps people to have more income who is in need of money.

Yes I am student the website was tell by my brother and still I not got any payment but my brother received and he continued his study with the help of this.

The benefits of working in the forum helped me pay university fees and save additional money.  We need in our every day life and in our examinations. Where we can get the cash while we are sitting at home. I really respect you for that ryptotalk is just a platform you can earn money from many other places bitcoin has gotten rich and all crypto worlds bitcoin is already in our real life we as a crypto.

Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin are always a way to get extra income for me. I earn Bitcoin through many ways and I use my bitcoins to buy things on online shops which accepts bitcoins and I also exchange some of them into fiat when I need it.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Bitcoin is really helpful to billions of individuals because it gives tons of advantages like good profit or earning and it's also easy to earn. Actually many of us changed their lives due to this because it gives a chance to earn money easily. 

Learn how payment made with Bitcoin offer certain advantages over standard currency including user anonymity not taxation and law coust transaction readily linked to personal identity that some traditional forms of payment

To some extent i urge you, the money we get from this platform is not enough to meet all the expenses of our daily life, but to some extent our expense can be fulfilled from here if we know to do good work on it.

Thank you brother for sharing your experience and for encouraging me. I am new to this forum and I will do my best to earn money from here and pay my college expenses. This forum is a great opportunity for everyone to earn money.

I agree with you, my friend. This forum helps us provide for our basic needs and provide a stable life for me. The money that I will earn I will give to my family as a kind of help.

It is up to every country and per person.
What we get from crypto or money here in the forum may cover monthly living costs for you, but in some countries this amount is not considered a large sum, but rather is considered a little extra income,
In general, of course, all thanks to the forum for providing education and money in the same place,
For me, of course, the crypto that I get here on the forum helps me a lot.

• +2 2

Yeah, you are right. Bitcoin is very helpful for all of us and helps us with our daily expenses. Because there we earn money and use this for our daily expenses. It is very helpful for those who are unemployed yet and searching for a new job. It is also very helpful for the student because the student can work there after the classes and earn money that helps them in their daily expenses.

Yes dear you are absolutely right, Bitcoin is doing a lot of help in our life because those who are sitting in their house for whom there are no jobs are doing their color with bitcoin, along with this learning is also earning very good. This is a great platform for students.

• +1 1

Working in this field provides a very good income for me, as it covers my daily needs completely and also saves some money on a daily basis, so for me this is an ideal job

Thanks for your contribution for your needs, I'm newcomer in this platform, then I believe with hard working here I'll also become good members of this forum, and earning hood profits of money at the same time.

I do locate this accommodating for an earnign opportunity. I am an understudy so I spend my evenings on this discussion noting post and points and earnign for the afternoon. Through the income I have made just as the information I have acquired from here, I have had the option to procure a decent measure of bitcoin, which I use for additional buys I need as an understudy

i don't  know about it now because im new hear but im sure that it will be help full in my next level because im a student and i need money to pay my dues in if it give me good reward then i will be able to pay them and can also help my family because in present its become necessary to work hard to enjoy a heppy life God bless you 

Yes bitcoins helps us to bear our daily expenses because if we invest or buy the coins then your salary will start and you manage our wishes within the salary 

Of course Bitcoin is already in our real life now, we as a crypto user think that more than anyone else, especially when we talk about financial life because cryptocurrency was created for such a field, a lot of people have become rich because of Bitcoin.

Majority of the people live hand to mouth in this condition, sites like the cryptotalk help the people a lot to buy their daily household things.  so they can live a normal life. 

Bitcoin can solve some of our problems but there are some that are beyond financial means and require patience and if possible avoidance. If the problem is from someone else we have to forget about them. It is not a matter of giving help, but giving help only if this doesn't make us suffer. Bitcoin helps investors like us when we made a bet very lower and can have the patience to wait, however maybe it didn't help those that bought above $40,000 and could be in concern as price seems to be a little lower lately.

• +2 1

We also get payment for our post in the form of btc and with it we can live our life easily. Btc we can meet our living needs and use bitcoin to live our prosperous life.  It is a great way to change the lives of poor people so that they can live their lives happily and solve their problems.

Hello my friend, I see that I agree with you in your point of view .. On this platform that has proven over time its reliability by dealing, you can earn a large profit through continuous work on it and gaining skills, and it will enable you to pay all your day’s expenses, my friend ..
It is wonderful to work together and cooperate to achieve the best.

Yes dear  friend, this platform is very helpful for us because we can learn new things and earn money it is great opportunity for us .bitcoin help us  daily expenses  and earn money this platform is very important for student because students can learn new things and earn money .

I haven't earned any money from this forum yet but i totally agree with you. Bitcoin truly makes us financially strong, we can be able to pay for our expenses.