Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

Yes The benefit I got from working here in the forum helped me pay the university expenses and storing the extra money.I used some of my earnings for my up keep in school and currently I'm saving my earnings from this site to buy a new mobile phone. Mostly to the students and jobless persons they can get earnings to meet their expenses.

Yes. Bitcoin helps me a lot to earn money and also save more money for my future. To earn money this platform has been very helpful for needy people because they can earn easily by making positive and useful posts and comments on forum.

Greetings, if it is true that crypto helps us in our day to day expenses, personally thanks to the satoshis that I can get in the cryptotalk forum I can pay some bills of services of my home and other minor day to day expenses 

Good topic I support you in your way of thinking, it is more I agree with you since one of my thoughts is to help my family with the payments obtained here and to carry out other monetary needs.

The advantage I got from working in the discussion encouraged me pay the college expenses and putting away the additional cash. I concur with you about the assist that we with getting our work in the crypto. Numerous individuals who experience the ill effects of certain infections might have the option to manage this.

It help us very well in our daily activities due to the fact that we encounter different problems and we also come across the solution whenever we throw it out by posting a question based on the problem we face and it also help out in gathering much knowledge withing the forum and it also help us in handling our devices very smoothly.

I am very happy with the Bitcoin.

Like me now i have believe with the cryptocurrency because people are achieving lots of money to solve there

Little problem, an this forum help all over the Nationwide thanks.

Yes of course it is true I am agree with you the bitcoin is used in our daily life we get paid in bitcoin and then we covert in our national currency .

• +3 1

Negative will moreover make your post not qualified for any installment In the event that you get negative appraisals. You wish to center more on composing quality substance. type in your posts concurring to gathering rules.

Edited by Shibu

Yes dear friend absolutely if you get a 1 Bitcoin actually changed our life it was a huge income we can feel full are all needs and become rich we don't use Bitcoin in our daily life but we exchange it without currency and got a lot of money.

The help that we obtain through the forum is definitely very great, this helps us a lot to grow partially in cryptocurrencies both in knowledge and in practice since I plan to do with the money obtained here to operate in yobit and learn more in depth about it cryptocurrency trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is what you are doing, selling your Bitcoin low and buying things you don't need? Unless you don't have to eat, which is possible for some countries, you shouldn't sell anything. Especially not when you written this post, what have others been telling you here, that it should be good to sell at $7000? I should have been here earlier to warn some people for their stupid mistakes to keep selling so low.

off-course bitcoin have been very helpful towards helping us to achieve our goals especially concerning financial matters

It is not just to earn on here, but you also have to take knowledge here, you can convert Bitcoin as your currency where you are a country currency and now you can use it as daily expense 

Truly, cryptotalk installments encourages us a ton. Interestingly, they even don't have the foggiest idea about the manner in which they are assisting individuals with those cash. I am consistently grateful to cryptotalk local area.

I think you can use it for our lifetime because we can use it like any other education and we can buy books through it but if I need to spend something else I can use it for this and use it.  It is for other purposes.  We can pay our test fees and accessories.

Bitcoin solve our daily needs because everyone believes in crypto currency ,if they  invest in bitcoin,they become a rich  in short time.It makes me financial.. independence.I earn here and  try to buy some expense of my daily routine.

Hi my friend, I'm new here but I believe Bitcoin helps a lot of the world, especially those who don't have a job or income that is relatively small.

I am a university student and I benefit very much from the profits provided by the CryptoTalk Forum, and I am very grateful for these services provided by us in addition to teaching us to work in the field of cryptocurrencies and the ability to understand trading to work in the future in this field because it is very profitable but it needs a large financial balance and I expect if the forum continues we are able to You make a good sum with work and perseverance in the CryptoTalk forum and benefit from the services of the Yobit platform
  • +2 1

Yes it help us alot in making our daily expenses. It becomes more grateful forum for the users to earn their goods while sitting in the house without facing any kind of trouble.

On 3/3/2020 at 8:26 AM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

I haven't brought in cash from the discussion yet, yet I think it is imperative to bring in cash just as to gain information.

• +2 1

Although I didn't receive my first payment from the crypto talk but finger cross I am very hopeful that after few days I will get my first payment. Yet a friend of mine who brought me on this platform working since November and he is getting enough money to fulfill his daily needs and other expense like travelling, fuel or other necessary expenses.

• +1 1

Crypto helps people very much to earn money. People have got a lot of money from here by earning it. By working here they have been able to meet their needs. I trust this crypto forum. Crypto is a digital currency. We can get a lot of money by working on this dish currency. There is no time limit to work here, you will work in this forum when you have free time. Spend more time.