Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

Hi, yes it is very helpful in investing our daily life expenses. I am also a student of commerce i need many things like leptop or study books. So i purchse these all kind of things from the money that is recieved from the Cryptotalk. I make budget monthly. So cryptotalk make my life expenses easy.

Bitcoin can help us in many ways in our life activities, because we use to earned money from they by making good reputation,especially does that don't have any work to do.

I am a beginner, I have not withdrawn the bitcoin that I earned, I try to trade it for the largest capitalist, because daily its price increases

Hello friend, I agree with you, the truth is that it is very useful above all for people who have income or work, it helps them to be able to improve their quality of life or invest to generate more profits

Really you right said. Bitcoin is big support for me to fulfill my daily requirement like study expenditure, dressing, food and other like medicinal and internet expenditure. 

When I feel some money is extra for me than I give this money to my parents because our real property are our beloved parents we should keep their care. 

On 3/3/2020 at 10:26 PM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone 

pretty good. actually we are all are very thankful to cryptocurrency because they give us this opportunity to earn sitting home. I really want this kind of job but now I got cryptocurrency like my job

Thank you my friend. Being a beginner you experience has given me motivation and confidence to do my work. I certainly look upto making money as well as learning new topics from this platform. 

I have not experienced anything yet

I have not experienced anything yet related to the withdrawal. When I will withdraw the money from the forum and then I can tell you that is it helping me in my daily and regular expense or it is not. Because without doing a practical experience how can I say that this thing is good or not. And I hope soon I will be able too give an exact reply to this post.

I am new but if I believe it helps us in our daily expenses because thanks to this we can earn money and there people who because of the coronavirus were left without work and thanks to this they can maintain their basic needs.

Bitcoin can be earn from the crypto parley which is for earning funds and reputation for altogether the public around the earth and too to be extra that it bottle be awfully supportive for the reason that Bitcoin helps introduce somebody to an area in their every day expenses

Yes it's very helpful for us because in these days Covid19 is affected the every person income.  This platform is good for all peoples but i think students can get more benefits from this platform. They can get from this platform the amount of their study expenses. All currencies are profitable but bitcoin is more profit able. Bitcoin give us the good package of profit. 

On 3/4/2020 at 12:26 AM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

You are absolutely right. Crypto really help me make money for myself excluding my job. The money that i got from here, i saved it and help my family. I'm thankful that i learned crypto and i will not stop learning because it changes my life.

Being here is a big opportunity to anyone to give a chance to earn some money and to financially provided to yourself while at home, even I'm not yet withdraw my payments but i trusted this site that we will be received our earnings soon or in the future. Cryptotalk is have an big impact to our life especially to the students that support their self and families. this site is really helpful to fullfill your dreams.

Indeed, this is what I did when I withdrawn my earning in the platform. But, I usually separate another portion of it for the things I wanted to buy. This platform truly help us cope with our daily expenses and working in here brought us to a realm where  there are possibilities that we can reach our goals in the long run. 

Bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses especially if you manage to earn a lot and work from other platforms. Also we should learn to save bitcoin because it is a good investment, we should have patience for it. We can gain more profit if we sell bitcoin at it's highest value, and by that we can assure that we will always have money because we gain a lot of profit from holding.

Hi friend, according to the price fluctuations of Bitcoin and investing in Bitcoin, we cam say that it is not only meet our expenses, but also save a large quantity of amount for future. It is because the price of Bitcoin is increasing on daily basis so investing in it will give you a high profit that will meet your daily expenses as well as save for future also.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I am a new user but in my opinion bitcoin help us in our daily expenses.it is more secure plate form where a user can invest money easily and earn profit.it is more batter rather than other.i like it.

Yes my friends its reality of this currency it helps us for daily expenses we can  purchase many of things with btc  we can buy a propert , gift cards amd car also we can use brc for multiple purpose also we can  earn money by  using btc for gour college fees  we can earn daily monry by this forum and we can earn daily minimum $8 by this forum for our daily expenses.

On 5/5/2020 at 11:02 PM, jacker said:

Bitcoin and even a few altcoins really helped me. it gives me extra income sometimes big numbers. I work very hard and I've been here for almost 3 years. Bitcoin is slowly helping me achieve my goals. and the cryptocurrency forum I have a small daily income.

Same with you buddy, many altcoins help me to survive my daily expenses especially i am a student until now and has a small time to do physical work after school so crypto is one of my source of money since it is easy to track and i can spend my after school time in trading.

I don't have to be independent now because I used to live with my family for next two years until I complete my graduation then I want to start my own career and in that career trading will be one of the great thing which I will include. Because I want to be trader and side by side I will also work for office.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello dear The advantage I got from working in theforum helped me pay the college expenses and putting away the additional cash. I concur with you about the assistance that we get from our work in the forum. Numerous individuals who experience the ill effects of certain sicknesses might have the option to manage this. This is others conscious. Much obliged to you.

Hello guys actually bitcoin help me also in daily expenses because this is best platform where I got for earning bitcoins and I am using my earnings as my my daily expenses in in my daily life because I am a student... And this is best for me e that I am getting my part-time and I am learning too...

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course Bitcoin helps us to spend every day.  Because trading or investing through Bitcoin can make more money in a very short time.  And this earning is completely different from my daily earnings.  Which earns extra.  As a result Bitcoin will help us to spend every day.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin now is already in our actual lives, we as a crypto users sense that more than some other man or woman, specifically whilst we talk about the monetary lifestyles, due to the fact cryptocurrencies have been made for such fields, loads of human beings will become rich due to bitcoin and all crypto international