Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts.

Dear mate you are guite rightly saying about the reading that reading is successful activity for the successful posts in this forum.We must adopt this habit and get the benefits.

Hello friend I am a great video we should read Andy said she thought you was. It's because every topic have some information for the beginners so that's why this player from is very useful for the beginners so we should research on the topics and then we will able to post it

Yeah, it is sound guidance. Reading the topics is a critical factor that must be followed. It broadens people's understanding of cryptocurrencies. Furthermore, failure to read the topic properly has a variety of negative implications, including referring to the topic inappropriately with another inappropriate topic, earning warning points, and struggling to gain any attention at all.

Yeah, you'll do the right thing when you know what not to do. And here in this case, when you know what not to post, you'll post useful and knowledgeable content. We must sometimes read banned posts, even though we are not to reply to them since doing so will be nothing but waste of time. 

Yes, my friend, one of the most important things here in this forum is reading and searching for information. You must be able to continue to ask and seek knowledge. This makes your participation in the work very effective. I advise you to be patient, because acquiring great knowledge needs to be constantly asked for.

• +3 1

I liked your post. These are useful tips for new and novice members. Adhering to them gives good positive results because useful topics are the basis of success here.

Yes, we must work to review all old publications of the elderly in order to obtain useful information that we can work on in order not to make mistakes and obtain warning points, and we can rely on the rules inside the forum to reach success and get money as well and  Thank you

• +3 1

Certainly, here we are learning by reading and evaluating useful publications, learning from expert publications, to increase our knowledge about cryptocurrencies and to be able in the future to make a good profit without making mistakes.

• +1 1

Dear @BrolySSJ and @magd, I completely agree with your suggestions and also think this is the most basic point for start-up. But there are something else I wanted to say that about this topic that he had jusg told about one basic thing about acknowledgement, that is not sufficient in respect of my mind. He can also have some search about this and could have easily point out some more things about this topics as well. Thank you, guide me as well.

Assalam O Alaikum dear friends if you write the content and want to social and viral than you must use the #tag and write the specified and authentic words for viral the content. 

Ya you have narrated about usefull post is good manner. Point some good suggestions as well. But see you topic heading and see your topic explanations as well. Is there any match in both of them ? I think both are different point or you forget about your topic and write some thing else. Did anyone notices that ? Let me know 

Of course, reading is the basis for forming ideas that I will talk about in my posts when I start publishing. Now, my participation in the forum is limited to comments and discussion of ideas with members.

On 3/2/2020 at 6:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you want  to make  useful  and  effective  posts I want  to tell you  the importance of reading.  If you just  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

If you like my  post encourage me to make  more  good  posts  by giving  me good  reaction. thank you 

Dear @Ch Ayyan i agree you it is necessary to know more knowledge about cryptocurrency to work here. I think by reading ban acount posts we can gain much knowledge and know what is the reason of banning of acount.  @hamadahajali and @Lubruselu well dears❤❤.

Reading and increasing knowledge is not only useful for posting useful and reasonable comments here, but can also be very useful in your personal life. By increase your knowledge, you could be a master of many fields and then see which one you are interested in, and after strengthen yourself in those fields. 

I agree with you that for the purpose to learn and earn money online by sharing news and information technology in the forum we can attach the post and learn from the other posts by comments

It is very important to have  read  posts before posting a good post.To increase your album, it is not only the search bar but also the complete cryptocurrency platform  is very helpful. The more you learn from people here and the more you learn from their posts, the more your knowledge  will increase. 

I would like to say to all the new members, you will read the rules as soon as you enter the forum.  This will keep you informed about the rules of the forum.  Spending time in all sections of the forum increases knowledge a lot.  So everyone should spend time in the forum

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right.

Reading is very important to improve your knowledge and experience.you can create a good post which people give you positive reputation and comments.

We all learn from our mistakes and experience. So reading ban posts and topics will really guide you to create a useful posts. You gain knowledge by reading people's post in this forum. 

Yes content and other information reading is important.  If you really want to learn about new thing. When you read about post carefully then you get some knowledge after this habit you can become perfect. But no one other channel which give you knowledge like cryptotalk about cryptocurrency.  So spend our time for learn about cryptocurrency  ,this is in our benefits taje advantage because rhis is right time to learn about cryptocurrency .

Beginners notice that at first they find it difficult to choose their comments on topics, but with the passage of time and gaining experience and knowledge through reading their posts become varied and more useful.

Yes i am agree with your point of view i am also reading posts of this forum which helps me more in making posts .I also come here when i am free and i read maximum beneficent posts of old and legend members.i would like to advise to all of new member kindly read more and more useful posts of this forum in this way you will get a lots of knowledge and experience to make useful posts.

Welcome dear friend. I'll give a little like. The reading, in my view, is a bucket without which the thirsty would not drink from the well. Here we will only be able to gather crypto knowledge by reading it. They are like going up the stairs the more you read the more you climbed more and more. I wish you luck and thank you

A lot depends on it! After all, if you put forward some information, but you do not have the proper knowledge, then your comment will simply be ridiculous and stupid.