What do you prefer? Trading anonymously or using a verified account - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What do you prefer? Trading anonymously or using a verified account

I prefer to trade anonymously, I do not see the point of verification because on the exchange where I trade, it does not give anything except the ability to have a turnover of more than 3 bitcoins per day.

DEX doesn't do KYC and I mean not at this point. I'm willing to comply though.

I myself is playing on DEX and accounts in there are anonymous. There is nothing wrong with it and nothing could go wrong there if the wallets are non custodial unlike on centralized exchanges where they can hold your account for any suspicious activity.

I prefer to trade anonymously, if the exchange will know my first and last name, it will be able to provide information about me on request, I do not want this.

I believe if the assets are not involved in illegal activities then there is no difference. I am a simple merchant and it doesn't matter to me anonymously or verified.

On 1/10/2020 at 2:45 PM, dshuy20 said:

I really hate being KYC and try to avoid using exchanges that force people to KYC whenever possible. All cryptocurrencies are associated with anonymity, but the exchange destroys it. Exchange without KYC like yobit is good, but for me this is not a crime.

I prefer to make my investments in a verified account, more than anything why when declaring my money in my country, I can request a report to the exchange. because using a verified account can help you make your transaction better. Also when you encounter some problems, you can solve it quickly because of verification.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:52 PM, bobjoemega said:

In my opinion, I think trading with a verified account is safer, because you can easily control your account if you have any problem, and also if you are a good member, you will use this type of account because you have nothing to hide
But with an anonymous account, you seem to be already a criminal, because you have something to hide from a lot of money coming from anywhere or hiding it in a wallet or exchange.
However, you'll say it's my money and I don't want anyone to know how to own it but you live with us, so pay your bills to the government so they can keep you safe at home when you are sleeping or doing your naturel-thing.

So what do you think of what I'm saying on this subject, are you ok with me?

I think the two are not different
But I prefer not to present my documents and wait for acceptance, and this long process is preferable for it to be done easily and smoothly and without an identity confirmation

On 1/16/2020 at 12:25 PM, Sagor said:

To me using a verified account is a good way for doing trading as if any time any issue occured with the account then it can be easily recovered without any problem.

with the use of kyc and most of the time they ask for your real information to avoid illegal account spam and we always focus on making uncommon monetization. General advice that you should not present your material to any unreliable party or website to avoid fraud and information theft.

Yes, I think so. Whoever works with an unknown account hides something, so why do you hide that? Except in the rare cases in which some people conceal their identity to be more secure than people who may pursue them.

7 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

In this case there are usually people who really don't like their identities being published or rather doing KYC. Because he prefers to trade anonymously. so everyone will be different in trading.

Yes it is true, this is another point of view, but these do not bother anyone they work alone and no one will know that their identity is unknown. I am talking about those who talk to you from fake accounts and who are spammers.

I don't need verify wallet because it ain't a good way to get a good Wallet, wallet do need to be verified because it has not serve it right

Cryptocurrencies should be anonymous and decentralized right from the start. That's why I prefer to not do KYC or verification on exchanges if it's not mandatory. Usually you are only limited with a daily withdrawal cap, which isn't that much of a deal.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Having the account verified, gives more security when using an exchange or broker, with the exception of yobit, which has a good reputation and has been respected with the seriousness of always.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:28 PM, Cryptohidayat said:

Don't even trade anonymously. Use verified account for trading. Those exchanges who asks for KYC (Know Your Certificate) are the most secure exchanges. I prefer to use KYC based exchanges 

Every technique is genuine and legal to me. Therefore, I advise associates to be tested specifically in all honesty. KYC throughout the cryptocurrency market can be trash and will always be removed from the cryptocurrency together. greater leverage to trade or something like that, of course it would be much better to use such an account.

If the exchange is a good one and have a good reputation , I prefer to pass the verification and then trade safe because if i have any problem and they want to resolve it they ask for verification 

Trading with a verified account is a legit way to go about because it also shows that you are up for legit businesses than trading anonymously.

On 1/20/2020 at 12:43 PM, talo122 said:

It doesnt matter that much, if you do KYC or not, some people dont like to share their in formations in the web, but KYC is important to the brokers or exchanges you work with. 

Lacking confidence in government institutions and experts, the adoption of cryptocurrencies has been curbed, so industry leaders must make a decision. Anonymous trading has the same benefits as keeping your privacy, it depends on your partner.

I prefer to trade anonymously, because I am a proponent of the theory of complete anonymity of the cryptocurrency and that it can not be deanonymized, as some exchanges do. In my opinion, verification of an account on the exchange does not give such great advantages as many people think.

Edited by Kamila

I prefer to trade anonymously because I don't see any point in verification which will not help me in anyway if there are problems with my exchange's 

Edited by NevermindNe

Using a verified account is really better in.my opinion! Because of that i am doing legit transactions so i will not be afraid from verifying my account! This is better in order to be able to restore your money if your account was closed.

I prefer trading anonymously and I do not like to share my personal information. What sites do I find? I don’t find any problem with the security of these sites that do not request kYc.

This is not a prerequisite for site safety because there are many secure sites without this feature

On 10/13/2019 at 10:52 PM, bobjoemega said:

But with an anonymous account, you seem to be already a criminal, because you have something to hide from a lot of money coming from anywhere or hiding it in a wallet or exchange.
However, you'll say it's my money and I don't want anyone to know how to own it but you live with us, so pay your bills to the government so they can keep you safe at home when you are sleeping or doing your naturel-thing

You are so judgemental on your view on anonymity in cryto world and I believe you need to make corrections of your statements. A large percentage of Crypto users avoiding KYCs doesn't mean them to be fraudsters as you accused. You need to ask yourself, who handles your information you provide online to platforms (exchanges, wallets, payment processors, Airdrops and bounties campaign, faucets and more of them) and how do they handle them? What if they are leaked and mishandled by third parties? Don't be surprised if you are invited for interrogation some time later. I am a regular crypto user, I believe in anonymity and I am not a criminal because of that.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I'm always use verified exchanges for crypto trading . That is more safer than unverified account . I'm always prefer to use only verified account. Also 2fa and other security, we most use in our exchanges .

I also want to trade with the verified account.And i agree with you it will increase our safety in crypto world. But mostly people trade here anonymously. And they didn't want to be verify.