Your first cryptocurrency - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Slavi

Your first cryptocurrency

The first two coins I was interested in was LTC and FTO. LTC turned out to be the one ad is now 3x what it was when I first bought. I was involved in mining FTO but realised the scam and got out before the crash luckily. I never found the right time in BTC to get in out out. I love LTC and is always my go to for almost everything that BTC can do. 

It was BTC that I bought during all time high (ATH), it was very expensive, almost 20000$ was the price of one Bitcoin back then. The price dropped later, but is still higher then 3 years age so I believe it is rising long term

On 10/15/2019 at 5:44 PM, zaka said:

I bought etc it is my favorite. It gave me a good profit at first when I wasn't sure what I was doing. Then I bought doge and then bitcoin

your first altcoin DLL?
It seems I have traded that coin.
but i didn't read the purpose of creating this coin lol
I only bought because of information from other users in the chatbox

You lucky but I am not at yet. Because I know about the all coins but I cannot buy any coins. But it's my first wish and first Target of life and my favourite hobby is the successful trader and good investor like Warren Buffett, but that yet because I don't know about any trade markets I just learn it to anyone. 

I bought some eth on a local website.I have heard 3-4 coins at that time and my friend suggested to me to buy eth instead of Bitcoin.It was my first experience

haha i dont think i can remember my first trades , i think its was in 2016 or smothing like that , i  think maybe Btc was my first coin hahaha ❤️ 

I have been with it since 2014. It's a stellar project that distributes to users who have had facebook for over 6 months and have verified the phone number and received 150 str and now it is xlm

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi

My first cryptocurrency was ETH I had so many when it was at low price but sadly I sold waaay long before the bull run and now the guilt is eating me every time I see eth haha

On 10/14/2019 at 11:29 AM, pageraji said:

Hmmm, i think i am not great trader, i have community crypto in my neighborhood and it was so nice to discuss and learn each other about trading, bounties, ICO and everything else

it nice that you have the community who believed in you dude, and sharing one another's idea that was really cool I guess.

On 10/14/2019 at 12:57 AM, Slavi said:

Hello everyone, I suggest sharing your memories when and what first cryptocurrency you bought. Most likely, for many it was BTC, so this option will be skipped.

I'll start with myself, it was in mid-September 2017, it was NMC (Namecoin), the second OK (OKCash) and the third PPC (Peercoin)

way back early 2017 I bought XEM/NEM at low price I think it was 0.00000050 satoshi and then suddenly kicked its price into 100sats up to 800sats until bull runs happened its price went up to 1$ each almost by that time. 

My first crypto currency is of course Bitcoin, I tried searching through the faucet and got thousands of satoshi, it made me happy

13 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

My first coin was DENT, I got earned with this at the amount of 0.28btc during the time of 2017, and I think it is still good to buy this coin then hold while its market was not getting higher yet.

Congrats if yo got that profit during that time, I think up to now this dent token was still good to buy then hold in short term only not advisable for the long terms based on my review. 

On 10/24/2019 at 1:34 PM, Tesnolee said:

I think Stellar Lumens was the first one that I bought. It's my favorite. It gave me good profit in the beginning when I wasn't too sure what I was doing. After that I bought Doge. These two are my favorite, but I'm not diversifying my portfolio - I don't want to put too many eggs in one basket.

I am happy when I saw someone here that earning in crypto, because with this testimony, it boost the good image of how crypto really give help to anyone here in this business industry, congrats if yo have that profit before. 

On 10/13/2019 at 10:57 PM, Slavi said:

Hello everyone, I suggest sharing your memories when and what first cryptocurrency you bought. Most likely, for many it was BTC, so this option will be skipped.

I'll start with myself, it was in mid-September 2017, it was NMC (Namecoin), the second OK (OKCash) and the third PPC (Peercoin)

I bought my Crypto currency in 2012. But after few days i sold them without any profit because i need money than. Then i bought litoshi (LTC) in 2017, and then in 2018 i bought dogecoin. In the mid 2019 i bought some PPC too. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

13 hours ago, Tesnolee said:

why do you have the same first coin as me man? lol
I think many users will answer the same, the first coin they have is bitcoin.
maybe right because this coin was very popular at the time 🙂

But now we have so many options to choose for us to earn a lot of bitcoin thru altcoins of course. 
Because there are lot of traders who invested altcoins for them to earn bitcoin. And I am one of them actually. 

lol why skip btc ?  btc is the first crypto coin so its normal that every pioneer on this space will always say that they first start with bitcoin and next was probably etherium and so on .

many coins are built after these two giants.  me myself is late , i think i arrived on the mid of 2017 so first coins would be some altcoins that i got from my first bounty . its name was tracker coin .

16 minutes ago, Cardo said:

I just started in the month of August this year so I don't have any achievements in crypto for now but hoping I can also get my first crypto and share it to this forum. 

that's fine, its part of learning in crypto currency. And you also find a good a place to which is this forum can guide you along the way with different topic that you will discover about everything in crypto and bitcoin. so keep it up and never stop to explore yourself here.  

3 hours ago, chou_tamago said:

lol why skip btc ?  btc is the first crypto coin so its normal that every pioneer on this space will always say that they first start with bitcoin and next was probably etherium and so on .

many coins are built after these two giants.  me myself is late , i think i arrived on the mid of 2017 so first coins would be some altcoins that i got from my first bounty . its name was tracker coin .

yeah man, it's only natural that many users here say the first coin is bitcoin.
it's all because bitcoin was the first popular coin to be created and which became a discussion of media news last year.
actually if anyone says the first coin is LIZA it's funny in my opinion 🙂

My first cryptocurrency is ETH,BTG,NXT,XLM AND BTC,at that time I just started trading, so I did not understand at all, could not even analyze the market

2 hours ago, sotole said:

The first crypto currency that I bought was bitcoin, at that time only bitcoin was on the market and became the talk of many people so I decided to buy bitcoin.
precisely in 2017 at the price of $ 800 yahahh it's still cheap when compared to the current price of bitcoin ..

I thought the title of this topic was strange, asking about the first coin he had.
obviously all members must say bitcoin, because this coin is the first and only bitcoin coin that was world-famous at the start of the launch ..
I also bought bitcoin as the first coin ...

On 10/13/2019 at 9:57 PM, Slavi said:

I buy Pac coin,XRP,Doge coin in August 2016.These are my early coins investment.After that i start taking interest in crypto currency.That time i have small investment.

my first cryptocurrency is dogecoin.my friend send to me 1k dogecoin to play on dice and i make it to 10k dogecoin and im feel addicted until now

My first cryptocurrency is ethereum. I have earned ethereum for working in a project. They paid me in ethereum. It's value was about $90

4 minutes ago, SarapCrypto said:

I also happen to bought XBY but I sold them afterwards before the price plummeted like a crashing rocket. Someone said that this is being revived...is that true? XBY

Even they are i will not going back on it ! i will just stay away, though the price is tempting.

12 minutes ago, Sabrin said:

My first cryptocurrency is ethereum. I have earned ethereum for working in a project. They paid me in ethereum. It's value was about $90

Same here, i earned Ethereum working in a project. i still remember it, they were letting me choose if Ethereum or STEX. 

I don't remember what is my first cryptocurrency that I received, I'm sure it was not bitcoin.. I think it was a shitcoin that I received it from airdrops and it was profitable, that was the year 2017 I started to exploring about more cryptos..

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day