Crypto-currencies Advantages - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Crypto-currencies Advantages

On 2/5/2020 at 10:26 AM, jacker said:

I acknowledge the advantages of the cryptocurrency you mentioned above. What I like about cryptocurrencies is the Anonymous Trading. I don't have to disclose my information, and I feel comfortable.

Anonymous trading do happen, that is with the exchange that doesn't require KYC. You trade at your comfort

crypto currency  has lot of advantages,one of this also is the convenient and easiest way of earning money even without job. by learning how to deal with it,you can make money.

One advantage of having cryptocurrencies is that you won't be pressured and you won't feel uncomfortable because even if you're at home or anywhere, you can earn it and you can  also be profitable with it especially if you invest.

• +2 1

On 10/13/2019 at 3:57 PM, bobjoemega said:

This process, thats mean the cryptocurrencies, and the technology on which it is based are still nascent and in their experimental phases

I believe you are absolutely on the wrong track, Name me one organisation that has made any changes to bitcoin in particular since its release. Bitcoin was released as a finished product, matured product. A system that will run on its own, as long as the people support it, a truly decentralised concept. I cant talk about others, coz it may be true for some of the other coins, but not for bitcoin, and I believe that is what we have to concentrate on. 

Bitcoin is a finished product, the only thing they are contemplating on is the fees not the product. 

i think more and more people using cryptocurrencies because of their advantages to the people who using this.. and i think. it's a bitcoin price value getting more  interest to them to try cryptocurrency.

I think there are many advantage  cryptocurrency.  Crypto to have many way  and it  give us good future  and our future  on our hand  just need some  knowledge. 

On 10/13/2019 at 11:27 AM, bobjoemega said:

The Advantages and all positives things you do not know about Bitcoin!
This process, thats mean the cryptocurrencies, and the technology on which it is based are still nascent and in their experimental phases in order to adequately understand how their growth can affect all joints of society, including wars. However, the emergence of this coin has been accompanied by a group of people who believe it may change the rules of the game. Veer ended his interview with me with a simple message: "If you are an anti-war, start using Bitcoin in your personal life today."
These advantages can be summarized in three points:
1 Separation of money and state
2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

Are you with me with that, please comment below

Please mate can you throw more light on the first advantage I don't think I understand that part it's kind of confusing to me

57 minutes ago, Stennis Baratheon said:

I agree that bitcoin is the best option because if we travel to other countries that allow transactions using bitcoin.Still they cannot arrest as because we are anonymous and it is hard for us to be track.

Bu there are countries on which you will nit be allowed to use bitcoin, so you bet you don't get caught or your money would be useful at all.

6 hours ago, thangvn00lc said:

Low transaction costs (there are completely free transactions)
Convenience in transactions: You can transfer or receive cryptocurrencies immediately without going through intermediaries such as banks, governments, ...
High security level
Creating growth potential for e-commerce industry
Environmental Protection

You are correct it is good to read good answers, in this "runner" of interventions, but I must tell you, I do not know what you mean, with "Environmental Protection"

In fact it is said that the consumption of electricity by mining bitcoin is very high, which has many people against it because of its high electricity consumption.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This is the perfect question for every beginner. Because every beginner want to know about advantage of crypto currency. You can work on this site and earn bitcoin. You can also sell your bitcoin in market.

One of the best advantages of using bitcoin is its decentralization, Sending money to someone else without the intervention of any banking and financial institution.

spacer.png

There Are Various Advantages Of Crypto Such As By Crypto You Can Pay To Any Merchant In Any Country Via Crypto And Take Your Product Or Service.

For me the advantages of using cryptocurrencies is we can transfer money without limit and they can not trace people who make the transactions and we can make money in cryptos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency has many benefits such as how we can easily do everything we can to make money from it, and the economic status of our country.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:27 AM, bobjoemega said:

2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

You told right but there are many advantages and disadvantages of crypto currencies but you need to aware to all the information about the crypto world .

crypto currency is a virtual currency it has a great advantage if you are a free lancer crypto currency is a must for you you can earn a huge profit from it.

In my thoughts there are many advantages of crypto, but earning a coin that can increase its value and make you rich that is the big advantage. You can earn it and keep it then it will give you profit but you have to keep your eyes on it because sometimes its goes down and you can get a loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Bitcoin main advantages for me is quick transaction of payment and along it decentralized features is also great of crypto market. Many people likes decentralized market. 

Cryptocurrency are careful for others. And crypto is identical relaxed for uses. accordingly I meditate it has notable advantage. express gratitude you

On 11/29/2019 at 6:03 PM, Ilustration said:

Evading tax by corrupt government is also great advantage for us, because this yhe true freedom we need, tge financial freedom that goverment always want you to pay tax. 

Evading tax isn't really a good thing because the fund is needed for the smooth running of the state, however cryptocrrency provides for us to be our bank and have the last say over our money. Sometime ago there was seizure of depositors funds in Greece by  the authorities because they control the banks.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:27 PM, bobjoemega said:

This process, thats mean the cryptocurrencies, and the technology on which it is based are still nascent and in their experimental phases in order to adequately understand how their growth can affect all joints of society, including wars. However, the emergence of this coin has been accompanied by a group of people who believe it may change the rules of the game. Veer ended his interview with me with a simple message: "If you are an anti-war, start using Bitcoin in your personal life today."
2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

I agree with you. There are some other advantages too. It's paperless. That's why we can carry our full fund in a mobile phone. Also it's transaction speed is more faster and fees is too low.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10/13/2019 at 5:03 PM, jcarlo said:

In terms of security and convenience, I agree that bitcoin is the best option because if we travel to other countries that allow transactions using bitcoin, we do not need to carry a lot of money and also do not have to worry about our wallet being broken by hackers. In addition, as a digital asset, bitcoin is also very flexible because it does not require a place with certain conditions such as if we have large amounts of gold

Yes you are right about the fact that bitcoin has several benefits while travellying as now almost every where bitcoin is found to be used.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:27 PM, bobjoemega said:

2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

Yeah i am agree with you, Crypto currencies have lot of advantages which can not be described in a single post. The decentralized nature of crypto currencies i like the most. 

Let’s talk about the benefits of cryptocurrency like bitcoin. One of the benefits of bitcoin that surprised me is that it uses block chain technology, which is a very sophisticated technology. The second benefit of bitcoin cannot be controlled by meaningful dissemination; Third bitumen we can make profits, because pitka a digital asset, that our gold is worth, so the profits we can invest and pitkayinkalai sending a fourth advantage, your intermediary without the bank, in this case of any arbitration without its normal third party sent the Lived up to expectations.