Crypto-currencies Advantages - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Crypto-currencies Advantages

If you see around here and there you see most of the advantages of crypto currency. These digital currency bring ease in our lives. Most of the people get benefited from these currency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto offers us a lot of benefits, a significant advantage is that crypto gives a good opportunity to earn as a student.Completely decentralized and much more profitable than fiat payments, everything is much easier and faster.  So I believe investing in crypto is also very positive.

39 minutes ago, joseph1122 said:

There are many advantages of the cryptocurrency we can trading and investing by the cryptocurrency and also can get more profit . We can do the transaction easily by the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is also a more reliable and secure we can store our cryptocurrency in our wallets and also can exchange with other currencies.

That was a good information about cryptocurrencies.trading in cryptocurrencies and investing in it is it is a good opportunity in the future because the tell money is covering all over the world time by time so that in the future the digital money will conquer the world so I think it is good that we have the knowledge of cryptocurrencies and digital money from this period itself.

Cryptocurrencies has lots of advantages, its has high safety and security. The transaction fees are also fair and its has high speed in terms of transactions. You can earn cryptocurrencies by investment. 

Yes there are a lot of advantages of crypto currencies,Now first thing is that their security is very high and there is a fast browser change then you can send money from one country to another having fast transactions.

I will say that, and it is becoming more and more popular day by day.  And it is also having a huge impact on cross-border delivery.  And it is also transferring money in a very short time.  And it's so popular in Acorn. The best advantage is that you can pay worldwide without any problems.  Another advantage is that you can trade online with it.  And its value is increasing day by day.

when you say that it is an experimental phase that means not everyone will be able to use it it is not in experimental phase but it is in its initial phase and it is just the start of the new financial system

• +3 1

Its advantage to give extra money to everyone is really the great feature as it brought happiness in the life of many people that is why we all support bitcoin and invite others to it. 

• +5 1

For me, the advantage of cryptocurrencies is volatility, good for trading. Anonymity and transparency on the network, that is, the total number and quantity at certain addresses

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency have many advantages first advantages that we do trading second it's rate increase in market then we save it and take profit and benefits third that we convert any time in own country currency because its buyers is most and have any more advantages 

Cryptocurrencies are far above fiat money, they are much faster when sending from one country to another, there is no intermediary or third party in person-to-person payment transactions. By this I mean a bank and what best of all is that money in cryptocurrencies and our savings are gaining more value as time goes by since they are not stable and they rise in price.

As we know there are a lot of benefits of the cryptocyrrency such as we can do transaction easily by the cryptocyrrency and also can get more profit by the trading and investing of cryptocyrrency.  Cryptocurrency is more reliable and secure to store in our wallets .

• +1 1

The advantages of crypto currency can not be described in words.I think the main advantages is the price of crypto currency has many fluctuations. As a result we can buy them when its price is getting down and sell them at high price and get more profit from it.On the other hand it is a great source of knowledge and information. It provides us a great opportunity at the same time to learn and earn.

Security and safety base on that aspects I can tell you that I feel more secure while transferring crypto coins to another exchange, sites or accounts. It's very easy, faster and smart than banking system. This doesn't requires third party assistance and no exorbitant taxes and unnecessary fees

• +4 1

when you are in the cryptocurrency world you need to see that you are not fully untrackable you will be traced with the method you make withdrawal so take care of this.

Dear, the publication is good, as money must be separated from the state, and we must also trade in the correct way, and the trader's identity is anonymous, and the security and safety are in order to preserve those currencies of course dear I agree with you Happy day

Thanks for the technical info but the advantages of cryptocurrencies for me is simple. Cryptocurrency trading is easy as some exchanges provide very easy access to buy and sell in seconds. Another advantage is fast and cheap sending and receiving money. And finally, it provides many profit opportunities if you follow the trends and coin news and updates.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The advantages of cryptocurrencies are really the reason why cryptocurrencies are used at this time is anonymous transaction speed without the need for a responsible entity or something governmental that is observing your money makes many entrepreneurs enter to invest.

One of the advantages of Bitcoin is that Bitcoin activities are completely indistinguishable, as they are ambiguous and private, unlike payments made through banks, transactions can be tracked and named, while Bitcoin transactions are not identifiable. 

I agree with you, cryptocurrencies offer great advantages, such as security.
I would also add that another important advantage is the possibility of sending payments in a matter of seconds or minutes and with low commissions, two features that are very complicated to find in most traditional payment methods, even those that are electronic.

Cryptocurrency in general has several advantages.  Because the market value of cryptocurrency has a lot of demand in the world market.  As a result, using this cryptocurrency, I can make more money in a short time by trading or investing.  Which will help me financially.  Moreover, we can use this crypto currency as a payment system in various shopping malls.  Through which I can buy different products.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:27 PM, bobjoemega said:

The Advantages and all positives things you do not know about Bitcoin!
This process, thats mean the cryptocurrencies, and the technology on which it is based are still nascent and in their experimental phases in order to adequately understand how their growth can affect all joints of society, including wars. However, the emergence of this coin has been accompanied by a group of people who believe it may change the rules of the game. Veer ended his interview with me with a simple message: "If you are an anti-war, start using Bitcoin in your personal life today."
These advantages can be summarized in three points:
1 Separation of money and state
2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

Are you with me with that, please comment below

These are really good features and also can do a lot of work for the unemployed, as well as speed in transferring people between people and distances

There are advantages to all the work. At the same time, there are many risks to work in crypto. But if you invest in knowing well, then there are many benefits to cryptocurrency.. The most among all, is the security of funds. Some online wallets have a way of safeguarding your cryptocurrencies.

Of course, my friend, I am with you one hundred percent because one of the most important features of cryptocurrencies is decentralization and the failure of governments and banks to control prices, and this gives comfortable psychological conditions and good use in addition to the few fees that are there. I hope everyone agrees with me in this opinion