How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter ) - Page 3 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter )

On 10/30/2019 at 5:04 PM, reblamon said:

Wеll thаt sоunds interesting... But I think that it's not wоrth quitting your job to it but аs саsual еаrnings it's good. . Where yo start lооking fоr bounty саmpаigns I wоnder

Usually people perceive it as an additional income,but it spends too much time and effort to earn, so if a person is well versed in this and he will have enough money for life, then why not make it the main job

• +1 1

you need to increase your social network so that you can earn more by bounty hunter you can create bitcointalk account there's many chances 

• +1 1

Bounty are no longer as profitable  as they used to be, but due diligence is what set aside a money making bounty hunter from a bounty hunter that just keep working for free or peanuts.

• +2 1

A bounty Hunter can earn through signature campaign,article campaign,translation,social media campaign like Facebook and Twitter.But for now there's just a little percent where you can find campaigns that pays well almost all of them are scam so be vigilant in choosing one mate.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, XxhaxX said:

These days is really hard to find a good project . I have hundreds of worthless tokens . And of course if you find a good project you need a high rank Bitcointalk ID which is not easy at all especially for newbies.

Cause a lot project using an exchange for their crowndfunding, because of that some project not conduct a bounty they already got a marketing from the exchange itself.

• +1 1

Bounty hunting is a tiring job because a person you have to make sure that the bounty you are in is legit imagine joining a bounty takes like months and then at the end of the day , it will not going to continue, also you have to qualify for the requirements managers of the csmpaign is also choosing who are to be included and not if you are reputable then you might have a chance but since there are a lot of joiners there is a slim chance sometimes you ll be accepted

•  
  • +4 1

at the moment all the new projects / ico are at risk we don't know if they will have some future / value it is worthwhile to do only the bounty that pay weekly in bitcoin, also for the translations the rewards are high

• +3 1

On 10/13/2019 at 7:04 PM, moree4 said:

For people want to join bounty first time better try on social media its so easy, but i teach my friend to join bounty its hard to he learning haha

Hahaha may be your friends not up to date. And he dont know about technology because me too, I teach my friend to join on bounty but he always ask me and dont know what must he to do.😂

• +2 1

On 10/14/2019 at 6:04 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

The problem with crypto bounty hunters is that it's quite difficult to find a bounty campaign that pays good money worth your time, if they pay at all. I'd rather invest my time on developing my skills and focus on increasing my value to companies and jobs.

Yup until now i have not yet find good bounty with the best reward from 2017 until now i always get bad bounty.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, inamdel said:

Thеrе arе sеvera аpprоаchеs of gaining. Firstky аssist on sоcial mеdia assignmеnts. At that point yоu will bе ablе write articlеs аlmost thе task. If yоu havе got YouTube сhаnnеl you will bе in а pоsitiоn distribute recоrdings of the enlarge. Intеrpretatiоn and signаture toо benеfit yоu mоrе altсоins.

Bounty campaigns are usually divided into several ways and one of them is social media. If we have a social media account with a large number of followers, I think we can get a free token from our participation in promoting a new project. There are many ways in the bounty but the most important thing is to research the project so that we don't waste time

• +2 1

Active in this forum also includes a bounty campaign, this forum does it like we are a bounty hunter who follows the bounty signature campaign and it is very good, those who are not familiar with the signature campaign can start here

• +2 1

I want to add some advice. Signature campaign, youtube campaign and article campaign usually have the highest allocate tokens, social media usually only earn less, because there are so many participants.

• +1 1

On 11/3/2019 at 4:09 PM, JasonXIII said:

On which platforms could you still find interesting bounties? I think most of new altcoin projects don't make bounty campaigns anymore.

On the bitcointalk forum the bounty section still has many campaigns opening, they are still available to work on. Indeed, many projects have now switched to using the IEO system, which has reduced work for bounty hunters

• +1 1

Thanks for the nice share,i will use some skills to join some bounty not to be a professional bounty hunter but first to see how it works and make some money

• +1 1

On 10/30/2019 at 6:21 PM, HammadAli said:

Can you share nay platform which is good for earning crypto by doing such tasks? Do you have any experience in this field?

If you want to work on an article campaign, you can look for it in the bitcointalk forum. There are lots of article campaigns available for you to do. good luck

• +1 1

Many people have seen that they earn cryptocurrency.Various crypto joins and earns Token / Coin

I have participated in many places but have not received payment yet.How do I understand who will pay and who will not pay?

• +1 1

On 10/13/2019 at 6:04 PM, moree4 said:

For people want to join bounty first time better try on social media its so easy, but i teach my friend to join bounty its hard to he learning haha

Perhaps the easiest thing to do to follow it is the telegram campaign 😅, it's very easy for beginners to do. And following the bounty, they should study on their own to make it easier to understand

• +1 1

5 hours ago, moree4 said:

But if you just join for telegram i think you will get a small token from bounty, but some bounty give a big for telegram campaign, that was a good idea for newbie on bounty just join on telegram  

Telegram campaign if they are active in the group and help the admin to answer questions in the group then we will get a large stake. Even the rewards for it are greater than following social media or articles

• Useful or interesting 1

I heard from my friends bounty now days locked his token for maybe one year before distributed, it’s that true?

On 10/13/2019 at 11:55 AM, CryptoBry said:

The best bounty to join is publishing articles or reviews on the project...they are allowing more tokens for this and there is less competition in here compared to the social media which can be explosive in numbers of participants. As for me, I was into social media but is now looking the other ways as social can also be tiring you must be doing the same thing day after day...and then get crumbs at the end. Saklap ng buhay talaga nito (translation: damn!). 

You have said very well, but publishing articles they need good Crypto niche blog that has Alexa rank below 1 million. Translation works all the time, but there are more competitors who are working from a long time. in these days tokens are shit tokens so don't waste much time on these bounty platforms.

It's quite simple, you just need to follow kryptonovostyami and listen to your friends who are in the cryptocurrency for a long time. I personally watch the news in telegram channels, and for a year I do not miss any rewards. And if you are not good at it all, then I advise you to find something else.

• +3 1

9 hours ago, JasonXIII said:

On bitcointalk most of bounties are scam. The coins are never listed and you've worked for nothing except for scammers who won money thanks to their scammy ICO and your free promotion...

Because they have a lot of projects, of course we can research projects that are really worth doing, such as signature campaigns that are paid for with bitcoin per week.

• +1 1

In fact, it’s not possible to earn money seriously on airdrops and bounties, since basically it’s not a lot of money, but the constant problems are that most tokens do not even go out.

• +1 1

On 10/13/2019 at 2:02 PM, sidik7 said:

Today i will present to all friend about how to earn crypto as Bounty Hunter

Lets to part guys if you want to getting more crypto you must have a good skill in any more campaign and then you must to diligent to contionus to do your list work, you can find more bounty likes social media campaign , Article campaign , as translator , or find bugs on the new platform , i think this will make an opportunity to all friend to earn crypto. and then follow the rule on the campaign so after the succesfull on project you can earn crypto, in process payment will be up 2-3 month little patient for wait guys .

and then if you have skill on writer you can try as crypto writer on more project bounty , contionus for manage the work so you can will earn crypto more.

thanks if any opinion share guys , so we can learn together

Yay!, thanks for the tips and guidelines you shared to us. Also the knowledge you've shared to us is a relly big help tonus because i, i want to know how to earn  earn crypto as a bounty hunter. 

On 11/22/2019 at 3:35 PM, Tarkin4ik said:

In fact, it’s not possible to earn money seriously on airdrops and bounties, since basically it’s not a lot of money, but the constant problems are that most tokens do not even go out.

what do you mean by "most tokens do not even go out" is the project a scam or do they lock the token?because I heard a lot from my friends that bounties now lock tokens.