Is my opinion right or wrong? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Is my opinion right or wrong?

I think it is difficult for this to happen and both Bitcoin and the dollar will continue because the state fears for their local currencies and their economy if Bitcoin is applied instead of the dollar.

It is ture that investing in crypto currenices have major effect of a country's economy, if someone invests in cyrpto heavly then he is sending his capital outside of his country and definitely it will have effect, if he puts his investment in any country's project than it will benefits the country. It is only be profitable when every country will have its own crypto currencies. and a legal system for them

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/13/2019 at 1:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency Bitcoin on the capital of countries and will be able to buy the world's resources of oil, gas, gold and others in exchange for Bitcoin because it earned global confidence to Replace the dollar.
The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.
The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

So, are you with me with my opinion, please just leave a comment below

When the bitcoin was created it was not be aiming to be the rest I f the world, but it was only created to simplify online payments and mostly international transfer. 

• +2 1

The US dollar, my friend, has market power as a result of supporting most governments, unlike Bitcoin, I agree with you on some of the points you mentioned because I see a prosperous future for Bitcoin, but no one knows what might happen in the future.

• +3 2

These is a very good content which talks a lot about bitcoin and fiat currency but in my own opinion these content is 50-50 chance of bitcoin replacing dollars in America, because this country is very large and it will take a lot of time in the future for that to happen. Although most of the citizen of these country are investing heavily on bitcoin which means in the nearest future bitcoin will create the difference.

I think both of them are in separate enviorment.Tge crypto is in the online sector and tge usd is in real life sector.No one cane replce each otger.But I think they will effect each others value and power.But One of them will not be completely extinct

On 1/1/2021 at 6:11 PM, SAM112 said:

No this is not going to be happened so early. It will take lots of time. The usage of USD will reduce in next decade and the btc market will increase in this time. We have to buy bitcoin more and hold them for next decade. 

No there is alot of time . It is far behind. It will take alot of time . USD reduced next upcoming decade and btc market price is now increasing. Time to buy bitcoin and hold the market.

I do not think that the dollars will be changed with bitcoin because every countey has is own councey which different from others which solves his comfort, which way the dollar is one of his own.  

Well, this is a slightly probable scenario, but it is also catastrophic. I do not think that the governments of countries will simply allow the exchange of their national currency with Bitcoin. The distant future and I hope so because until that time I will have accumulated a large amount of Bitcoin

Yes you said absolutely right I am angry with you the Dollar is collapse and Bitcoin is Nick a global currency e and everyone want to buy the Bitcoin rather than dollar are any other currency so you said right the cryptocurrency is a global currency

how can you say that the bitcoin will collapse and the bitcoin will take over the dollar? it is not possible as far as I know because both are the different currencies and can not stand like that.

On 1/1/2021 at 12:15 PM, Lija Khatun said:

I so much agree with you. But other reason aside from what you mentioned is that a country needs a currency which is stable, not like Bitcoin. Because if a country has a currency which is like Bitcoin, a volatile one, there would be a big problem in terms of businesses and companies.

I love your submission, you see countries will never adopt a volatile currency that it value cannot be guaranteed, and saying value of Bitcoin is overtaking dollars, we should all be aware that Bitcoin and dollars are of different value and exist on different world and should never be compared because they are far apart in comparison

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, the fiat currencies are on the verge of collapse because of the high influation. The demand for limited supply assets are increasing because of it and I think in the near future, the fiat currencies will lose value greatly when compared to them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Cryptocurrency and fiat money have their ways of moving, and have different economy system which they all operate on. They have their ways that they benefit us but one cannot replace on but only over power the other one to be used. 

For now your opinion is right, bitcoin can not stand for real money when it comes to purchasing, but in the future I believe digital currencies will definitely take over. 

On 10/12/2019 at 11:36 PM, bobjoemega said:

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency Bitcoin on the capital of countries and will be able to buy the world's resources of oil, gas, gold and others in exchange for Bitcoin because it earned global confidence to Replace the dollar.
The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.
The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

As simple as that analogy seems, it won't really be easy to happen, both forms of currency have there uniqueness and advantages, the current daily increase in standardization of crypto currency exchange will definitely increase it's acceptance by most countries however am of the opinion that both currencies can co-excist without having to dominate one another.

In fact, there is a possibility that these predictions will come true, but it can be a little difficult. Because most countries still do not support bitcoin and fiat currencies will be very difficult to replace.

I think that you exaggerated your idea and it is not completely correct, so it cannot be that full control of the fiat currencies or of the encrypted factors, as they will become complementary to each other and a new law will be produced that allows dealing in both currencies and each of them has a price that achieves the existence of the other

Yes, my friend, your words are in some health, and of course the increase in the price of Bitcoin, and the adoption of the United States of America bitcoin instead of the dollar, will turn the balance of the world economy and will destroy all the banknotes of countries 

I really do not see such a conflict between the Dollar and the Bitcoin, in our modern world I think both of them are needed , and each of them has a job to do, and even with the increasing popularity of Bitcoin it cannot replace the Dollar because it has many characteristics that prevents it from being a currency to do the governments financials with , and there will always be a need for the Dollar to do the official trading between countries. 

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still fairly new, they are 10 years old, while the dollar and the currencies of the rest of the countries are much elder, so I think that what you proposed can not be achieved in the foreseeable future.

• +2 1

It would be something that will surprise many people, and something that I do not think will happen but who knows, what you mention sounds more like an apocalyptic point, where there will be no other currency than just one, which would be bitcoin, in a way of your story is seen as a scary point, since you mention that it can only be compared with btc, and the people who hold bitcoin will buy, something that if it could be that the people who hold btc, would want to take authority, well it's something of what I think, greetings.

• +1 1

Your opinion is very wrong because there is no country that can remove their local currency and replace it will bitcoin because not everyone in a particular country will have access to the internet to be able to use bitcoin so I think all countries will stick to their local currency forever.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

Dude I think this is not an easy job to replace the dollars with Bitcoin because both have their own values and we deal in Fait currencies and we also need digital currencies  so utilise them for more profitable  results 

• +2 1

It is not possible that bitcoin can replace dollar 

It is true that Bitcoin price and value will be increased in future 

But it can not replace dollar at all 

Bitcoin is best coin where you can n

Invest without any hurdle

It has very good reputation