What new coins or tokens would you like to see on Yobit? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptex

What new coins or tokens would you like to see on Yobit?

18 hours ago, mahdi935 said:

Whaleshares is just a year old in August 2019, but it is an exciting project with no ICO and an active developers from the community.

Yes it is doing great but the forum  is old not the exchange, Exchange is doing grate from many years I think, it maybe a good thing  to to.

Yobit is very important exchange.Yobit is the best exchange and these two coins will go so much famous soon and i hope these coins will cross 300$ soon in just a single year. Yobit must to add these coins in future.

I would like BAND, UNI and DOT coins to be listed on Yobit are currencies that are very high and would certainly give an interesting volume to Yobit

Now a days TWT and UNI tokens are very famouse and people are investing thousands of dollars in these two tokens. So i would to be listed these two also in Yobit exchange. It will give us more profit also Yobit will get more tax fee.

For me I would like to suggest Cardano ADA coin to be listed in the yobit exchange and added to the yobit investbox also, because that coin is really good and having demand also.  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I would like to see Easycash token I currently have it and I only earn 1% daily in investbox by performing an action but it has not been listed yet. Another token that I like in yobit is NBX from the Netbox browser, the browser gives fractions NBX for using and inviting other users to download it. But talking about tokens,Yobit has many tokens with different utilities.

Really would like to see Yearn Finance on Yobit! I really think that coin/token will be very popular on that exchange and it'll be very nice to trade that on Yobit exchange. But I don't think that coin/token will be listed soon.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i agree with you, there are many good coins and tokens are not on yobit, i hope that i see some of those coins in the future on yobit.

ENQ и XMR Лично очень нахватает! Причина отклонения с особенностями XMR у биржи есть повод не портить отношения с странами где монета преследуется на законодательном уровни! XMR фаворит BTC скорей всего время расставит все как должно быть. 

I want to see DeFi token YFI in Yobit  exchange. Yobit should add DeFi  tokens to give veraity  of trading  opportunities  to traders I think. 

• +4 1

2 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@ShiNorton

Do not worry my friend, for sure soon we will see all currencies at an acceptable price
But all we have to do is wait and be patient
But money should not be the only focus of our attention, we must strive to spread what is beneficial to everyone

Yes sir you're right money shouldn't be only our focus for now. We have to work collectively in other to create or make this place a better place for learning about cryptocurrency

On 1/21/2020 at 1:05 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

I think there is a reason why yobit is choosy on the tokens, i dont know whats the reason behind that. but true if yobit accepts more tokens yobit users will be getting larger.

in spite of the way that there are several monetary forms on إYobit trade including dead coins, however there are acceptable and surely understood coins are exchanged a great deal the remainder of the trades don't exist, for example, XMR, Evy, BTX and numerous others don't recollect now.

obviously the list would be long first of all monero and then I list only a few that at least for me are important snx, stellar, dai, ada, gram, neo

Many people are talking about new coins and that's fine with me. Now no one has explained the reasons why they would like to see that token in Yobit. I think there are some very interesting projects that I would jump at when entering Yobit to be exchanged. So I encourage myself to follow this post. and see which projects would be in the top to enter yobit.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:32 PM, cryptex said:

I understand that this is not up to us to decide, but what kind of coins or tokens do you lack on the Yobit exchange and would like to see in the nearest listings?

I invite everyone to talk about this matter  in this topic. Just to start, I miss ADA, ERD, XLM, KMD, Obyte, CS and some others.

I'm also very interested in cardano ADA and XLM coins, I was trade this both coins in binance only but since I stop using binance and use yobit, I never trade this coins again within a year now, so that I'll be appreciated if I will see them in yobit 

• +2 1

The coin I liked to have seen on yobit is the talk token, aside that, all other new cryptocurrencies can just be shit coins, I do not like to deal with new coins just because of this reason. But I have liked to deal with talk token. 

There are many excellent project currencies that are new in the market that I hope found in Yobit so that we can buy and store them such as ocean, ankr, ada and dot. As these currencies, with the agreement of everyone from the experts, have excellent projects, but unfortunately their inclusion in Yubet is delayed, which forces us to go to other platforms to purchase them, so I hope that the listing of the new currencies takes into account.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:32 AM, cryptex said:

I understand that this is not up to us to decide, but what kind of coins or tokens do you lack on the Yobit exchange and would like to see in the nearest listings?

I invite everyone to talk about this matter  in this topic. Just to start, I miss ADA, ERD, XLM, KMD, Obyte, CS and some others.

I was wondering why yobit does not have Energi token, adding NRG token would be nice as I like the project behind this token.

Well from my personal experience with Yobit as an active investor and trader, i suggest that every new coin, token, ico is acceptable as long they provide service support for them.

As for instance, add some kind of InvestBox option for that new coin is already acceptable and a good thing for me, so i would not mind any coin to be added and have no favourite at the moment.

Pherhaps if there is some new forks going on, i wish they add them as well.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I want a new token which is Talk with a price increase paired with LTC, I currently have a Talk token and hold it. The price of the Talk token did not go up, which left me confused about whether to sell it or hold on to it.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I hope that yobit lists the new good coins. The coins that have great potential also those coins whose have a great team, don't lists the new shit projects in the yobit exchange.

• +1 1

There are many different coins listed on yobit exchange. My favourite coin is talk token . Talk is already listed. I hope yobit can soon fixed it's price . Now it's price is at low point. I want to invest in it . 

• +4 1