How to create coinomi wallet - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

How to create coinomi wallet

oh great thanks for that mate. i am going to create coinomi wallet. now i know how to make one thanks a lot. i appreciate that you share the way with us.

I don't know much about this. I'll let you know about this. And if anyone can help me with this information then I have the advantage.

Coinomi wallet, i have use this wallet for a ling time about two years without any problems i use for all coins and token on Ethereum blockchain and Binance chain too and other coins chain 

This is a good thing, we like the reviews of it. So you can make money from it. They can use the money to read and write.this a very helpfully.

How about coins.ph ? Can we Filipinos transfer our bitcoins from yobit to coins.ph? This got me worried somehow. I only have coins.ph as my trusted wallet. 

I suggest REFRAIN from using Coinomi wallet. There numerous scam accusation and bugs that enable hackers to steal coins from other users. Its not safe and its better to run your own node than to use their unsecured wallet.

spacer.png

Yes brother you are right. Because this Coinmoi wallet is one of the best wallets. I heard about it from my friend. The price is too high. People can benefit a lot from this. Then recently I created a Coinmay Wallet. General Chat Chat LoungCan you tell me about the coinmoi app? I created my account in Chrome browser. That's what I use.

Coinomi is an excellent wallet. It's my favorite wallet (after Atomic Wallet). I'm glad to see a tutorial that talks about it because this wallet really deserves to be known.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

3 hours ago, cryp2tone said:

No, i don't use the application. Iam using myetherwallet & waves.exchange & trust wallet, trust wallet is the best of them, it stores erc20 tokens, fees in Etherum.

So maybe it's time to try Coinomi. Trust wallet is good and complete but Coinomi or Atomic are eaziest to use.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

this is a decent point ..im sure this theme help to haave a portable wallet applications uniquely coinomi and coinomi one of the top versatile wallet availale in android and ios versatile clients.

this is a decent point ..im sure this theme help to haave a portable wallet applications uniquely coinomi and coinomi one of the top versatile wallet availale in android and ios versatile clients.

3 hours ago, bujangtulen said:

I chose to use the Coinbase Wallet mobile app for travel in cryptocurrency, but my coinomi is looking at a very interesting Mobile wallet that has a variety of features, and a large number of wallet coins.

With Coinomi you can store all your Token and coins based on Ethereum blockchain and also tokens on Binance chain and trin chain the feature that you can't find it in coinbase 

Thanks for providing us a useful steps to create an account with coinomi wallet as i have seen the response and reviews of its users from which i found it as a good wallet the only thing matter is the safety of your coins and balances. 

Coinomi wallet is good topic.Coinomi is a well known and popular cryptocurrency wallet that can store over 500 coins and is supported on a number of devices

On 10/12/2019 at 9:49 PM, cryptokram said:

I created a thread about the Ethereum wallet and someone requested me to create the tutorial for the COINOMI.

AT firsr i planned to explain the step by step needed and make some screenshots for the better way of the readers. BUT!

I tried first to search it on google and i think the one there is a great tutotial already, that is why i will just put here the link.

I have no intention to plagiarize or steal someone's work that is why i made a statement first.

Again i just want to help those people who wants to learn how to make it (people who don't search on google before posting here)

I hope i gave you some hand guys! here is the LINK: 

https://coinwalletguide.com/coinomi-mobile-wallet/

I have created the coinomi wallet.and it is too much easy. But I want to say that you need a phrase and password  to unlock this.

5 hours ago, Emran01 said:

Thank you for sharing this. The coins are the best wallet I like most. This is a very safe wallet you can easily create by phone if you don't know please watch some videos on YouTube that you have some knowledge of The Quayomi Wallet and you can create your own wallet.... 

Yes true it's a good one I use all the time without any problems, and the best way to see how it works it's on youtube any one can watch some tutorial and install it on his phone and start use it

Oh man, thanks for this very useful guide. Unfortunately, I have not owned the coinomi wallets yet. Do you have some experiences of using this wallet? If you have highly appreciated. What about the managements system and security features of this wallet?

its very easy to create a coinomi wallet. you have to download the app first and open the app.app should be download from play store.then open - create a account - copy your keys safely and don't click any b2 code.

when your account ready you must should clear the app and try to open with your key.if you successful then use account. 

Tip most important thing is to keep your seed clause safe place like in hard copy or take screenshot  securely and especially remember your password.

First of all thanks for the tutorial. I am also searching for this option. I think it will be very much helpful for me.

On 2/16/2020 at 12:13 PM, Shamzy said:

if we google top mobile app wallet in cryptocurrency the coinomi is one of the put the lid on mobile wallet. they fit in to the top ten and a satisfactory reviews to the users also.. and pronto they hold a desktop description for windows

Right it's in the Top 10 for the best Wallet used in 2019 and maybe more too , I have use it's for two years and I can say it's a good one without any problems abd the support is answering very fast

• +1 1