How to create coinomi wallet - Page 3 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

How to create coinomi wallet

On 20.02.2020 at 11:08, Cryptoo said:

I have the coinomi installed on my phone, I found it very simple and efficient to navigate its functions, I have not had the opportunity to send coins, because I installed for an airdrop that I made and the receipt would be in coinomi, I do not remember the name airdrop, because I do many .. hehe

My more youthful brother employments it, and he talks exceptionally profoundly of it, i actually never utilized it but concurring to my brother, it may be a go wallet.

To create coinomi wallet, first you have to download coinomi wallet app from play store. After this open this app and click to create new account and put password and copy provide private key. If you do this step then easily you can create coinomi wallet.

It's quite simple to open a coinomi wallet very little confused. It's perhaps the best wallet for versatile imo that I have been utilizing it for a berly lengthy timespan. its extremely pleasant that you find a good pace move charges without anyone else.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:07 AM, Fariya Khan said:

Coin omi Wallet, I use this wallet for almost two years gender period without any problems for all currencies and put tokens on either rum block chain and the Binance chain and other currency chains.

yes, Coinomi is a good wallet. A lot of coins and tokens are supported and we can import address. I am tired to read people who say "Coinbase is the best"

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

easy but i can't explain it to you in this forum because writting is so hard then i decide to let this video on you have a good luck and make sure see it good.

Cryptocurrency Wallet Coinomi is a great cryptocurrency wallet. But I prefer the blockchain wallet, which is great for storing cryptocurrencies.

Coinomi is my second favorite wallet (after atomic Wallet). This is a good wallet and it's pleasant to see somebody promoting it. Coinoi deserve to be more known and used.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I have not yet used a Coinomi wallet, so thank you for sharing this information and for introducing a link guide on your topic to get more information and details about how we do create Coinomi wallet, this is useful and helpful!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/26/2020 at 5:01 AM, Siam Khan said:

He is the best wallet for portable applications in digital currency. Kunomi is one of the best public wallets, their top ten spots and the perfect time to check in for customers.

Right it's the best ne and they support many coins and many Blockchain like tron and binance chain you can use it in your phone, the problems there is no desktop version for this wallet 

you are doing very good work this forum is cryptocurrency based so I think putting your content related to cryptocurrency or Bitcoin will help thousands of people many people search on Google or YouTube for finding how to create a wallet 

On 5/2/2020 at 6:54 AM, Rosaline149 said:

COINOMI is  personally the best alternative for me after Trust and Atomic wallet.Creating Coinomi wallet is simple. First of all , you have to backup your wallet private key in the secured places and you also have to put create wallet before accessing the main features. 

Yes, COINOMI wallet a beautiful wallet and I remember downloading its application on a mobile because of one of the bounties, but I don't use it a lot. I use a Trust wallet more than it. In any case, as you said, you must keep the private key safely, and this is necessary in any wallet.

I did not understand what method you would use and how you can create a Coinomi wallet as we know that this wallet is one of the safest and most reliable wallet so please clarify what way you can do this without losing coins and then I will decide if I will join you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, magd said:

I did not understand what method you would use and how you can create a Coinomi wallet as we know that this wallet is one of the safest and most reliable wallet so please clarify what way you can do this without losing coins and then I will decide if I will join you

Hi magd, you can read the introduction article on our support page with some security tips and watch the video at the bottom showing how easy it is to create and back up your wallets, as well as demonstrating some basic usage: https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000024165-introduction-to-coinomi

you cant take screenshots from wallets and thank you for sharing its can be helpful for new users but creating a wallet is easiest thing in crytpo i dont think anyone need help for it its totally clear all you have to do is installing app !

On 5/23/2020 at 5:01 PM, melikf78 said:

you cant take screenshots from wallets and thank you for sharing its can be helpful for new users but creating a wallet is easiest thing in crytpo i dont think anyone need help for it its totally clear all you have to do is installing app !

You are not wrong, so far you have downloaded the coinomi from the right source, you just have to follow the procedure that the wallet stated out. All wallets I have used are easy to set up. 

Thanks for forsharing though i already have coinomi wallet it is one of my  favourite wallet there is strong security in it.and the process of installing and verification is very straightforward.

Thanks for explain, i know this app and is one of the popular crypto wallets. I have never use this wallet, there are many crypto wallets and all are good. Maybe i will use it in the future to store some amount of crypto.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/7/2020 at 4:30 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Thanks for explain, i know this app and is one of the popular crypto wallets. I have never use this wallet, there are many crypto wallets and all are good. Maybe i will use it in the future to store some amount of crypto.

Coinomi has been in existence since 2014 and thy have proved to be safe and that the private keys are stored on phone, but they move as a open source wallet to close source. 

This tutorial helps so many new members create coinomi wallet without any problem, but I don't use this coinomi wallet because I use MEW wallet long time, but coinomi also good secure wallet to support so many coins, I personally suggests use coinomi wallet for security reasons.

19 hours ago, Honny143 said:

This tutorial helps so many new members create coinomi wallet without any problem, but I don't use this coinomi wallet because I use MEW wallet long time, but coinomi also good secure wallet to support so many coins, I personally suggests use coinomi wallet for security reasons.

Myether wallet is ERC-20 wallet only, it is even the official ethereum wallet but coinomi support ether,  ethereum classic and their tokens, it also support hundreds of other cryptocurrencies. I use coinomi. 

I was expecting a tutorial and found a link. I guess that the title and section this one is posted on is misleading. Anyway, posts as these are to be avoided. Make your own tutorials or reviews instead of making a post just pointing to a link.

• +3 1

20 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I was expecting a tutorial and found a link. I guess that the title and section this one is posted on is misleading. Anyway, posts as these are to be avoided. Make your own tutorials or reviews instead of making a post just pointing to a link.

Aside, imo, i think this is just like telling how to drink wallet, when j was so novice and have no knowledge about cryptocurrencies  or wallet, I downloaded coinomi and well explanatory on the wallet the ways to follow and clearly written out we should backup the seed phrase, and of which I did. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I like coinomi wallet, it has been since 2014, this make the wallet good and earn good reputation. I have been using it immediately I know about the wallet. And the best I know about it is that you can completely have your privacy, what many wallets out there can not give you. 

On 10/12/2019 at 6:49 PM, cryptokram said:

I created a thread about the Ethereum wallet and someone requested me to create the tutorial for the COINOMI.

AT firsr i planned to explain the step by step needed and make some screenshots for the better way of the readers. BUT!

I tried first to search it on google and i think the one there is a great tutotial already, that is why i will just put here the link.

I have no intention to plagiarize or steal someone's work that is why i made a statement first.

Again i just want to help those people who wants to learn how to make it (people who don't search on google before posting here)

I hope i gave you some hand guys! here is the LINK: 

https://coinwalletguide.com/coinomi-mobile-wallet/

Coinomi is one of the best wallets. It supports erc20 and trc20/trc10 tokens

This topic is very important because there are many people who cheat and make you divert your money to a wallet and they do not explain you well because they do not know how to do a tutorial that is why you have to read the comments that are on this platform to guide us.