Which coin you chose - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin you chose

27 minutes ago, Naga said:

well m friend its not just how i feel but its where we are all making the real big money because bitcoin takes a long time to bull 20% while altcoins can do it in a day.

Woowww .... that's really amazing because if the situation allows you to do it in one day to earn lots of money then do it while you can make yourself happy and you can stay away from bitcoin if it takes a long time to get 20% of the bitcoin.

Right now i already chose four different coins to root in this year, and it was bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and ripple. this four coins is major for me. and i have a feeling that 2 of these coins will rise this year.

5 hours ago, halloweed said:

I would divide it into 3, i will invest most on Bitcoin, some on Litecoin and few pother on XRP, but i would not bet much on ether.

You don't trust eth, but eth is a good going for investments i love it more

Bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocoins in the market. I think bitcoin is more profitable and I choose it as my best coin. Ethereum is the second option. I hope bitcoin will rise in 2020,. Ripple is also great currency. I have used Ripple , Bitcoin , ETHe. And i have used doge for long term.

i will choose not only a perticular coin but will choose many coins which may give me a higher profit and those are bitcoin ,Ethereum,Lite coin,Energi coin,ripple coin,doge coin etc

If i will earn money i buy litecoin or ethereum for hold lonh time

and will trade on yobit exchenge mean ethereum or litecoin is my

Fevorite

12 hours ago, Sumayya said:

You don't trust eth, but eth is a good going for investments i love it more

Yes you are right. Eth is very promising coin for holding and trading. Recently ETH 2.0 version will release. After releaseing that version everybody hold the eth coin and then its price will pump 2x to 5x

On 10/12/2019 at 8:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

If u have $10,000 which coin u want to chose to invest that amount and why please tell me I only chose BTC ETH and BnB coin for potential return

I will choose ethereum as it have lot of potential to overcome and remain stand on 2nd position in the world of crypto currencies.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

If u have $10,000 which coin u want to chose to invest that amount and why please tell me I only chose BTC ETH and BnB coin for potential return

I will choose BNB, as BNB have good potential. in year 2019 bnb have performed very well in all aspects. everyday we are seeing improvements in binance network.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

14 hours ago, Crypto Rifat said:

Yes you are right. Eth is very promising coin for holding and trading. Recently ETH 2.0 version will release. After releaseing that version everybody hold the eth coin and then its price will pump 2x to 5x

I pray that should happen, i will be a little rich with the amount of eth i am holding 

if i have 10k$ then from half of the amount i will go for bitcoin for potential returns..and rest of the amount i will go for other cryptocurrencies.beacuse as we know crypto market is totally depends on the bitcoin price..

Yes i have 1 bitcoin , which is best to at least have, and then i also have XRP and TRX. I believe fully in my investments and not planning to sell anytime soon unless a very strong bull rally comes. I have bought at low prices so i am confident of my investment.

Honestly, I only prefer BTC. But I think investing my money on only one coin would not be enough, so I would also choose BCH, ETH and XRP. And also, I will only invest those extra money that I have and not all.

I choose the bitcoin for large investment. Bitcoin is the king of all the currencies and holding bitcoin is also a good decision. If you want to invest large amount of money then choose the bitcoin only or the other good coins such as ethereum and litecoin.

20 hours ago, halloweed said:

It is not that i don't trust Ethereum, it is just that i know it is not gonna pump more times than litecoin would.

But it had pump so many times and more than litecoin before, so why do you trust litecoin more?

On 1/3/2020 at 1:07 PM, Fefe28 said:

For me, i think I will choose Litecoin, dogecoin and monera, because this coins are most profitable for trading.Their market volume too high.

They are most profitable but what about Bitcoin and also coins like eth?

On 10/12/2019 at 11:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Good choice,they are all good projects and have potential with price increaseif i also have 10,000$ ill choose the same,and some ltc,because it is also a nice project but only 80%,the remaining 20% ill use to buy tokens that i can use for day trading.

The obvious choice would be bitcoin, and that would be my first choice but that's a boring discussion to have, so I'll name my second choice.

And that would have to be Neo, although there are a few coins that I wouldn't mind sinking some serious money into.  Neo is very underrated in my opinion, and the best thing about it is that you can earn passive income through it without even having to keep the wallet running.  I don't know of any other coin where that's the case.

I chose bitcoin especially. Many people also like it.In market price,its position is not bad,although it can be up also down,its the main criteria of a trade.      

I only choose btc, eth and litecoin.

I am playing only in this coins All the other coins I still don’t know the potential and advantages. With this coins I am safe.

I choose bitcoin litecoin.because they are good and potential coin.these two coins also have a large market capitalization. Yobit is also best option for trading. Bitcoin is the leader of all currencies.  I have already buy bitcoin and hold it.  When price will go up then i will sell bitcoin.

I choosen bnb. Cause i like that and very very helpfu. It is higher price. And in future good possibilities money return. If i could brought coin, expensive next.        

if I had money to invest I would choose bitcoin, ethereum and then tron and dai for their high percentages in staking, the others seem too unstable in value

On 10/12/2019 at 5:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Personally if I had only one cryptocurrency to choose to invest 10000 usd I would do like you and I would choose Bitcoin. I think it will always be a safe bet and his price will continue to rise.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-