Which coin you chose - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin you chose

On 10/12/2019 at 8:46 AM, ProfitTaker said:

If u have $10,000 which coin u want to chose to invest that amount and why please tell me I only chose BTC ETH and BnB coin for potential return

Split budget on few coins, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and maybe some altcoin with lower price like XRP,WAVES,DOGE etc.

And then find some good strategy and start to make more coins.

It's better than to invest just in one coin.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

For the short term I will invest in bitcoin and for the long term I choose ethereum, for binance coins is a longer investment than ethereum. Bitcoin is also very good for the long term and it's easier to find short-term benefits with bitcoin than ethereum and bnb

That's a very large amount of money and I'm a little confused, Well if I personally I will save 50% of my money into traditional assets such as real estate or gold and 50% will be used to buy some potential coins such as NRG, BNB and of course BTC.

I only choose bitcoin  my favorite currency between cryptocurrency available in the world. 

My reason to choose bitcoin as my favorite currency, is because it is having the good future.

I only choose bitcoin  my favorite currency between cryptocurrency available in the world. 

My reason to choose bitcoin as my favorite currency, is because it is having the good future.

of course bitcoin, with the current market and with $ 10,000, I can still buy 1 bitcoin, and the rest I will buy etherum.

That would definetely be bitcoin and I think bitcoin only for I would buy it at the lowest price then sell at the highest and after that I would think where to invest all the money I have got and that would be different coins 

On 10/12/2019 at 10:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

If u have $10,000 which coin u want to chose to invest that amount and why please tell me I only chose BTC ETH and BnB coin for potential return

yeah if i have $ 10 k i will invest in coins BAT , Doge , XRP , Cardano i think the coins above are very potential that is my recommendation , but before investing it would be good to analyze various sources and also follow update positive news about the coins

BTC is so valuable coin from other coin . It has some different from other coin. When I bye a BTC I have need other coin more and more .So BTC are so better from other coin

If I have such amount of money $10,000 I don't think I will invest it immediately in any coins I have to study the movement of the market first to know the best form of investment there are other potential coins I can also invest, but I can invest on BTC, ETH,  Dogecoin probably others. 

On 10/12/2019 at 9:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

I think you should invest 50% fund in BnB Because BnB are binance own coin.

You know Binance are most secure and popular exchange in crypto world.

BnB coin have good potential. 

And 50% fund use for BTC Because BTC market always ups and Down's. 

When btc up you shoud convert your btc to usd after Down btc price then you buy again btc.        

We should see the fluctuation rate of each cryptocurrency. If a cryptocurrency has extreme fluctuations more than another, it would be better to choose the cryptocurrency that has the least extreme fluctuation, it would ensure the sustainability of our investment.

There are so many coins in market, but few coins are doing good. So i choose bitcoin ether and litecoin. Because these coins are very famous and valuable.

It is totally depends on the return of the investment.I might buy the 3 coins. If i buy one coin it will be disadvantage for me.If i buy the 3 coins it may be profitable for me.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

If i have 10,000$ i will buy some binance coin, kucoin shares, and also yo coin because these three coins have a wide use cases and they also giving a nice profit for every new program.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/12/2019 at 11:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Distributing your portfolio is always a great method in investing. But don't go too broad or you might lose track of each, or you fall into the wrong coin to invest.

Personally, I'd go for the top ones, with Bitcoin having the largest share. XRP and ETH are also reputable.

Buy Bitcoins with all the money. Now is the right time for this. altcoins have too much risk. investing in bitcoin you will get a guaranteed profit.

I will choose bitcoin just because bitcoin is now on the peak of recognizing globally. Bitcoin has a high value now and may increase in the future and bitcoin is still dominant among all crypto currency.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

You have good amount and you can buy high amount of coins you need to buy XVG, EOS, TRX, LTC also because these coins are the best coins in the market and these coins future is so much bright and i buy these coins and safe them into my wallet and now i am waiting for the market bull.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will add up litecoin to your list of coin, litecoin is not a popular project but it has great potential

If I have 10,000 USD to invest in crypto market, I think I will buy ripple (XRP) . Ripple at the movement is prices very low for investment and has potential to be very profitable in future (As per my thinking)

If you have more money I think you chose  BTC But if you have less money  as I have.Then you  chose xrp tron xlm doge ltc if you hold for some time you can.make a good ptofit in may openion 

I choose always bitcoin because the main coin of the market is bitcoin. There are so many coins in the market with very low price. The bitcoin only has great value in market all time. So i always  choose bitcoin.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

I will divide into two parts, small parts and large parts. first I will buy bitcoin using a large part. In small parts I will buy XRP, LTC, BCH, TRX and some potential for trading.

If i have that much i prefer

50% buy gold bar

40% move to business

10% cryptocurrency.

So from cryptocurrency i will choose Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin.

Because there is my favorite cryptocurrency where often used for transaction. With Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin i can do holding, sometimes i will trading it. If i lose i never mind because that is only 10% from $10,000.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.